I've been on no shampoo for about 2 weeks now...

I've been on no shampoo for about 2 weeks now. Been washing mostly with cold water(sometimes I switch it to warm for like 1 min to get that tingly feeling, then back to cold). I got like medium length hair(like 2cm on sides and 4cm on top). Anyway my scalp gets itchy sometimes. I think I should clean it more somehow, but I don't want to use shampoo since it will completely clean it and leave my scalp dry plus I have some scalp dermatitis or whatever the fuck it's called. Thanks to no shampoo and cold showers, it has basically disappeared.

So how do I clean my scalp more without completely stripping the protective oils? And is there any product that would give my hair some nice scent without it being a shampoo?

Attached: platesillusion.jpg (883x1024, 149K)

How is this fitness related you unwashed dirty hobo

Tf is this witchcraft?

All the plates are clearly not flipped, because they all have shadows which would be present on a dip or indent.

Fitness is kinda related to health so yea.

Just use conditioner, I use shampoo like once a month

I condition every other shower and shampoo before every haircut (once ever 3-4 weeks). I also have tea tree oil leave-in conditioner that I use on the days I don’t condition.

I've been water only since April. Look up "scritching and preening."

What the fuck, why would you use shampoo?

I shampoo and condition on Sundays and just scrub with water the rest of the week, I get compliments on my hair fairly regularly.

Rub your scalp with lemon juice, it will fix the itching

>that pic
what the fuck

I CANT UNSEE IT AAAHHHHHH HOW DO I MAKE IT GO BACK

Never saw them as upside down. Can't see it no matter how hard they try. They all just look rightside up. Am I retarded?

I'm guessing the power of suggestion.
They were right side up but they said it was up side down before you actually looked at the plates closely, then said one was right side up, which they all were, then you looked for that "single" plate which could be any, then finally read the last line.
If anything you might be more perceptive than most.

I see them as right side up and it took a lot of effort to get even half of them to appear upside down, the one with oval impression helped

Post hair and average humidity there

I've only ever seen right side up plates when I see this.

Of all the boards, this one is the best to discuss health.

Try dry shampoo

You autists are really avoiding shampoo... kek. Greasy hippies.

when I was a kid my bedroom cieling had that wood chip effect like pic related. i used to stare up at it and will myself into seeing the chips as concave, it was fun

Attached: 6-Rollen-Erfurt-Rauhfaser-Classico-Tapete-79-5m---.jpg (1000x1000, 243K)