Imagine being an adult and not knowing how to swim

Imagine being an adult and not knowing how to swim

Attached: 1565018066056.jpg (540x720, 33K)

There are adults who can't swim?

(whispering)
Black people

>what are negroes

Attached: krundge.png (404x295, 192K)

imagine being 24 and not knowing how to be an adult

Attached: 183459236.jpg (225x225, 9K)

The black people I know can swim.

Me too I wonder why?

Attached: Fachkräfte.jpg (2048x1269, 396K)

>ay yo nigguh where my fukin gibs at

imagine being 26 and being khv hahahahah
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can swim

based

All mammals can instinctively swim from birth. People who don't know how to swim are faggots who lost this survival instinct

imagine being 24 and wanting to kill myself, haha that would be crazy

Attached: 1561085197927.jpg (800x450, 85K)

Most sailors in the age of sailing couldn't swim

I dont believe you

I got into a fight with a black kid in highschool, knocked him the FUCK out, and they all jumped me. Eventually managed to slip out and made a dead sprint for the river behind the school, jumped in and swam across like Phelps off a bong rip, and not one nigger followed. Highschool a decade ago was wild, I feel bad for kids nowadays that have cops posted up at every door and staff that patrol campus after hours.
>tfw used to make out with girls in the baseball dugout for hours after school ended
>nice big green fields
>shady spot but can see everything for a half mile
>ultra cozy and clean so don't feel bad copping feels
Fuck bros, I usually don't dwell on the past but there was a charm to hooking up in sketchy public places without a second thought.

I'm a 22 year old nigga and I can't swim.

Attached: 1507543905839.png (1280x1024, 646K)

If you're legit black, don't feel too bad. If we're talking genetic instinct and all that, swimming in basically any body of water in Africa is a no-no. Blacks and most jungle niggers can't swim for the sole purpose of survival. You don't swim when there are 36 foot snakes and crocodiles the size of boats in your water.

tfw white but had to be taught how to swim at a young age

>women and children