Can't even do one press-up, have never been to the gym before in my life

can't even do one press-up, have never been to the gym before in my life.

where the fuck do i even start, is there hope

Attached: td.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

just keep doing it. don’t let other people judging you stop you, you’ll get there eventually.

<

But you're probably too big a of a retard to read and understand it, and too big of a pussy to eat and do the squats.

Attached: ss_cover.jpg (474x634, 55K)

1.what is a press up?
2.start with the sticky, avoid gomad, eat healthier larger amounts of food cardio doeant kill gains but too much will.
3.consistency is more important than intensity but both are important.

The fuck is a Press-up?

This nigga too weak to even call it a push-up

avoid GOMAD? what if he's 50kg. shut the fuck up with your weak pleb advice or post lifts and body

honestly, this is pathetic. but yes there is hope you just have to put in the work, keep on doing pushups until you stop flopping to the ground, youll be able to get one in at some point, then five, then 10, and in a couple months 25

>where do i start?
did you read the sticky before posting?
>is there hope?
yes. always

Attached: 1563600404790.gif (394x169, 1.77M)

press up is the uk version of the widely known push up

just bump czarface and force urself 2 get stronger

i dont care about doing squats or changing my diet, i wanna change my physique and if that means squatting or changing my diet then so be it

i mean push-up

The first place to start is to drink a gallon of milk every day.
After doing this for a week, you'll be ready to actually go to the gym.
Also, you're one step above the rest of us. We don't even know what a press up is.

>Buy 25 lb dumbbells
>Fuck around with them for a few weeks
>Get gym membership
>Do pussy machines for a few weeks
>Buy SS and do free weights

You're gonna have to eat big to get big.

considering im looking to lose weight and build muscle, should i not lower my caloric intake? some places i should lower it to lose weight, others say i should increase it to build muscle

There is always hope, friend.

If you're so obese you can't even do one press-up, you can probably build muscle while eating less to lose fat.

im not obese, my biceps are just super weak. i know it's not a good measure of health but my bmi is 27, so im not massively obese but im still overweight

also checked

post your body you fucking dumbass, no one can help you effectively if we dont know what you're working with.

Is raw milk gomad the ultimate milk pill?

Press-ups work chest and triceps, not biceps.

Also, 27 BMI and can't do one press-up, you're carrying huge globs of fat, so you have no business eating more to build muscle, and can probably build a decent amount while eating less to lose fat.