I eat red meat

>I eat red meat
>I eat processed meat
>I consume dairy

Attached: ewbpgdswmh521.jpg (488x463, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjournals.org/content/4/2/177
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I eat meat at all.
Also you forgot eggs. You will not be paid for this one.

Post body mr sneed

>not nomming on fraulein's sausage
>expecting her to nom on yours
Diggy, I shiggy.

Attached: 1568222448730.jpg (416x625, 45K)

And?

Is that you clapping?

Attached: IMG_20190913_005752_754.jpg (989x1280, 129K)

Are you the same retard that got destroyed in the last thread after saying grass fed and corn fed meat are the same and that all meat is equally processed?

how many times will you post this thread? cope harder faggot

No, I never said that and the nutritional profile of them are completely different so I don't know how someone could think that

You're a different person from the guy that thought McDonald's meat had the same dietary effects as eating grass fed free range beef who posted an anti meat thread with onions wojaks and brainlet images yesterday?

All meat is bad for you, some less so than others

Please explain how eating grass fed free range meat in moderate amounts is bad for you without linking a study that labels people who eat big mac's as "meat eaters."

this has nothing to do with fitness

Because it causes CVD and a variety of cancers

Could you link a study that shows eating quality meat causes cancer and doesn't just show that Walmart meat and big mac's cause cancer as everyone already knows.

> t. so1 bo1

Weird how cancer was never an issue until the rise of grain based diets

Meatfag here. Let's do some basic logic here. Force feed cattle food they would never ever eat in the wild just to fatten them up faster and cheaper. Think about that. Force feeding an animal something it would never naturally eat. Then take that meat that was unnaturally fed and then process it and eat it yourself and expect it to be perfectly fine.

The reason why cattle are pumped full of antibiotics in the first place is because they cannot process the corn based feed they're being force fed in the first place which leads to extremely high levels of e.coli in their systems.

If you're eating beef that was not grass fed its entire life then you are eating bad meat. Fact of life.

Based meatfag

>I eat leaves
>I eat beans
>I eat white bread

Attached: ohbuddy.jpg (474x400, 23K)

Meatfag again.

Check out your local grocery store and the cuts of grass fed steak are visibly different than those that are grain (corn/ s o y) fed. I get customers all the time telling me how "grass fed beef just doesn't taste right." Yeah. Ok.

I don't have any links off the top of my head for links to cancer but why would it surprise anyone with a brain that it fucks with the human body? Would you, Jow Forums, eat something that is unnatural for you? Don't answer this actually.

Bottom line is the meat industry is pretty fucked and the rise in "Grass fed" products is literally the result of consumers becoming smarter about what's going into their bodies.

Don't believe the lies that red meat is bad for you in blanket terms. I know this might be difficult for a lot of people but just be smart about what you're buying and putting in your body. It's not "red meat" that's causing all these cancers and digestive problems for people it's BAD red meat that's doing it.

Thanks for listening to my rant. You're all gonna make it.

The amount of cope in these thread is pathetic, can you not google stuff yourselves? Red meat, even from animals raised the best way imaginable, contains heme iron which is a compound that promotes cancer. For example:
>The analysis of experimental studies in rats with chemically-induced colon cancer showed that dietary hemoglobin and red meat consistently promote aberrant crypt foci, a putative precancer lesion.
cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjournals.org/content/4/2/177
This is not bad epidemiology as you like to think, the causation is clear and the biological mechanism behind it is understood. Why do you have so much of a problem with eating only 1 steak a week? Are you so insecure that you would feel less of a man decreasing your red meat consuption?

>Why do you have so much of a problem with eating only 1 steak a week? Are you so insecure that you would feel less of a man decreasing your red meat consuption?

PROJECTION.

Who said anything about eating steaks every day? Go back to Jow Forumsvegan and redeem your Onions coupons.

I eat a steak maybe once every 2 weeks. Most of my beef consumption in a week is ground beef.

The only coping going on around here is (you). Never going to make it.

t. meatfag

Red meat is cheap and takes 5 minutes to fully cook and season, why live your life restraining yourself in such a manner? I might as well worry about getting cancer from breathing due to pollution, but that's also just a unnecessary stress factor.

>The analysis of experimental studies in rats
>rats

Attached: frigoff.jpg (320x320, 19K)

>The analysis of experimental studies in rats with chemically-induced colon cancer showed that dietary hemoglobin and red meat consistently promote aberrant crypt foci, a putative precancer lesion.
>heme iron causes cancer when you make rats having cancer beforehand
Genius

lmao almost made me choke on my peanut butter bruh

>eating
never gonna make it