I am on day 5 of /nowtr/ and I am fucking miserable and shaking right now. I feel weak and nauseous...

I am on day 5 of /nowtr/ and I am fucking miserable and shaking right now. I feel weak and nauseous. When does it kick in?

Attached: broken anime girl.png (1080x1288, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/upselRqM_7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>No water for 5 days

This had better be bait

You mean when death kicks in? Probably not long anymore

If common sense hasn't kicked in yet it likely never will

>When does it kick in?
60 days

It's actually not bait, I'm getting really bad headaches. Does it pass?

The idea that you'll die without water is actually a myth, water is a solvent and is actually poisonous to the body, you'll live longer only drinking water every two weeks I'm told because that way your body learns to conserve water and go on "survival mode" that doesn't wear off. It's supposed to feel amazing after you break in but you have to get past the pain first I think

Holy shit, really? I thought it was 14 days

boring troll. try harder

wont matter if you do. if you really arent drinking water you'll be dead soon. good riddance to bad trash

Well the science disagrees with you, it's a good way to lose weight, increase mental clarity and increase strength and stamina and lower reflex time, among other things

>water is a solvent
You don't even really understand what that means if you think that no water is a good idea.

Basically water is like acid, slightly. not enough for you to feel it but it is enough to slowly kill you over time

this image is deeply unsettling

Actually water is like a base. And an acid
Not enough for you to feel it because basically you suck at trolling

I'm not trolling and you have no idea what you're talking about.

DRINK WATER OR YOU ARE GOING TO DIE
i AM 12 AND EVEN i KNOW HOW STUPID THAT IS

You can derive all the water you need from the food you eat, that's how wild animals survive. Drinking water is actively poisonous for you and keeps you docile.

Jow Forums - 2010
>SQUATS AND OATS AND TINYTRIP'S PARENTS
Jow Forums - 2015
>SHUT THE FUCK UP WE'RE TALKING ABOUT BREAD
Jow Forums - Current Year
>WATER IS LITERALLY POISON AND DEADLIFTS ARE BAD FOR YOU

Attached: I'm Out.gif (427x240, 1.67M)

It actually works, you'd see if you gave it a fucking chance before mocking me for it. In 2 weeks I'll be a fucking superhuman and you'll still be a fat piece of shit

MODS

>"MODS"
Thats you. thats what you sound like.
riratd

It gets better, I'm on 16 days and only started to feel good a couple days ago. Woke up feeling fantastic this morning. You can do it, just keep pushing through and don't cave

This "no water" thing is ridiculous. There are very few animals that don't drink water, and humans aren't one of them. We are warm blooded and sweat to cool ourselves. We urinate to get rid of toxins and extra salts. We also require water for digestion.

Animals drink water. Don't be stupid.

No, they don't. How do you think lions survive in deserts without access to water? They get it from their food

YES THEY DO LIONS DRINK WATER ALL THE TIME

/nwtr/ is actually not a meme, it really does work.

No, they fucking don't. Where would they be getting the water outside of their food? They live in fucking deserts, there IS no water.

Are you joking?
youtu.be/upselRqM_7c

That lion is in captivity so he's doing things that he wouldn't otherwise do in the wild. Animals do weird shit in captivity, just like how homosexual behavior has been observed in zoo animals even though they don't actually do that in the wild.
and Even if lions do actually drink water in the wild (which they fucking don't), it wouldn't matter because we are humans, not animals. So it's not like that means anything

*schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop*

>When does it kick in?
Youre supposed to dry fast you moron, meaning not eating anything

Since OP is too retarded I guess i also have to say a dry fast requires not drinking water as well

Please start with osmosis water for few days only. Its got electrolytes your body craves.