Been lifting for a month. Still have ten pounds left until I start bulking. Am I going to make it?

Been lifting for a month. Still have ten pounds left until I start bulking. Am I going to make it?

Attached: 20190912_185942.jpg (1346x2176, 1.3M)

ofcourse, but only if you keep grinding.
godspeed

How did you get chest hair

Genetics

checked and reeeeeee

is chest hair, Jow Forums approved?

I grew it myself

I tried shaving once in the past and it ended only in misery. Besides, I'm not going to compete, I just want to be huge.

by being white, bruh

I am White but my chest hairs are very short

I approve of it from behind

▲ ▲

Increase your test, ever wonder why non-hightest women dont need to shave their chest?

▲▲

Wtf how do you triforce?

PLEASE bulk up and become a big daddy muscle bear your chest hair genetics is perfect

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

Yeah I'm doing nofap right now
Day 1 so far

I'll be honest user, I'm not sure it'll help. I jerked it every day since I was maybe 13 and I still have the hair in the OP pic.

▲▲

It's got little to do with testosterone senpai. It's genetics.

checked

Attached: checkem.jpg (934x625, 60K)

Attached: hehehe.png (106x95, 10K)

Yeah I don't think I will have too much chest hair given the pictures of German Soldiers from WW2.
>C-Chest hair is overrated anyway!

Chest hair is an R1b haplogroup trait

I don't know what that means, honestly. I'm OP and my ancestry is German and Irish. My Irish grandfather didn't have a hair on his body, so I can only assume that my family got the genetics for body hair from Germany.

Most of the pictures of Shirtless German troops I see don't have very much chest hair and I am built exactly like them.

Not this hair. This is gross.

Attached: haplogroups.png (1027x834, 367K)

Why does everyone think i want to see their pubic hair on fit just wear underwear

I actually didn't realize that you could see his pubic hairs until you pointed it out.
Why are you looking at his dick.

irish and spaniards confirmed for the true whites

Don't think of it as bulking and cutting. Think of it as gaining muscle or losing fat. You can gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously. Eat at a small deficit 10-20% with enough protein and you can 'bulk' as in gain muscle while losing fat

While that is true, it's considerably faster and easier to bulk and cut.

n-no reason

Your body is my motivation. Im going to the fucking gym right now. You did this OP.

This advice is what fkn wasted my time for the last 4 months. This doesn't work if you're already an underweight twink... you just end up stalling on your lifts and becoming even more auschwitz mode

If you're an underweight twink you don't need to lose fat at all.