Reminder

If you’re above 5’11 the odds or bone and joint complications, cancer, and mobility issues rapidly increase. Tall people live several years less than their shorter counterparts and have a higher risk of developing major quality of life issues. Hows the weather up there lanklets. Lolololmoafam

Attached: CC755CB3-F1BA-44B6-9D1C-C84195321418.jpg (736x1089, 76K)

Better to die early and tall than to live a longer life as a manlet.

> t. manlet

Attached: 1566873996783.png (655x509, 25K)

fpbp

Grandpa is 6' 4" and will turn 94 this December.

How will manlettes ever recover?

Fpbp. I'd literally kill myself if I was a manlet.
T. 6'6"

True, its why I'm healthmaxxing hard

>seething lanklets in this thread

Attached: w3rV5d2.png (2546x1072, 188K)

t. Gollum

Im 6'1 myself but never understood why people hate being short. Short people are usually super funny and it's easier to be jacked and shit

Interesting point. Worked with a dude who was 5' 6" Genuinely nice guy. In shape but not built. Decent looking. His wife was about the same height and attractive enough.

Short =/= relationship death sentence. Just stay in your league and you won't be btfo. It's not rocket science.

t. skelly

im 6 feet exactly how fucked i am

Because people put too much importance on girls, which roughly 30-50% of them have rape fantasies.

>Y-yeah I didn’t wanna to be over 6 foot anyway...

Chew you havisfaction a singlelicious satisfact to snack that up?

Better to die a king, than to live a slave

why do you fags have to hate on each other all the time

t. lanky

Because manlets have an inferiority complex and lanklets have a superiority complex.
See
And

I'm a 6'2 boomer and I wish I was a few inches taller. Even girls are on average 6' now, you're literally dooming your offspring to the pit if you "stay within your league" and breed a womanlet

implying i want to live past my 40s

Manlet cope

6'2" and come from a tall family. We have low back pain and other back issues

>Better to die early and tall than to live a longer life as a manlet.

Better to eat meat and die of a heart attack then be vegan and die of dementia.

Better to take steroids and be a jacked chad, than be a lifetime natty DYEL nobody