*puts ketotards on suicide watch*

*puts ketotards on suicide watch*

Attached: dr-greger_83799539.png (886x747, 683K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtu.be/MJVSD0hggZE?list=LLp4aoeWAwXMDvNWTANhEOmg
youtube.com/watch?v=b__cW2CCOeM
youtu.be/FV5_kdPHQSU
mediabiasfactcheck.com/nutritionfacts-org/
youtube.com/watch?v=860jriLBRE8
NutritionFacts.org
nutritionfacts.org/video/keto-diet-results-for-weight-loss/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26278052
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28193517
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26527510
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30672127
twitter.com/KevinH_PhD/status/1169630461087248390
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah who wouldn't want to thrive as much as this rolemodel
fucking lmao@ your life

Attached: 1559242742501.jpg (2048x1884, 661K)

>"uh ye i only receive information from people who look good"
ur retarded

He looks about as healthy as every other vegan...

youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ

youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

Attached: 1561817159389.jpg (960x1279, 592K)

Those books look delicious

It's not even this dude, he just made a video pointing out a study done (paid for by ketotards) on the effects of keto and how it failed
He's the messenger

>He looks about as healthy as every other vegan...
or about as healthy as any other meat-eater. and neither of it matters, as you can look good & be strong on either diet. but the healthier one (in terms of mortality rates) is the vegan one

Attached: 1hzgyg.jpg (674x506, 222K)

>the healthier diet (in terms of mortality rates) is the vegan diet.

Attached: 1562973664497.png (663x951, 286K)

do you think that there are no baby deaths due to malnutrition on omnivore diets?

also, one article is not proof of anything lmao

>also, one article is not proof of anything lmao

Yeah cause Galileo wouldn't have been threatened by the Church if more articles existed. Neck yourself you fucking moron.

are you a modern day Galileo, user? that's very impressive!

Imagine going to jail because you fell for a dumb meme

They eat mostly carbs and sugar, not meat.

Nice try.

Careful OP a lot of obese people swear by keto diets.

Attached: 1566236513455.jpg (1000x667, 411K)

There are multiple articles, and studies done on the malnutrition and deficiencies both in-utero and during breastfeeding. Look them up yourselves you insufferable faggots.
Carbs and sugars are not protein and fat, faggot.
>those arms
>those spindly ass joints
>those rotting teeth
>that paper skin
GEE I WISH I COULD LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF CLOTH LOOSELY DRAPED OVER A SKELETON

I'm not providing you with "proof," I am laughing at sickly cultists on a starvation diet. (Kind of sad though, when you sick fucks are literally killing your own children)

Attached: 1566464803911.png (504x804, 201K)

this is your best opponent?

Post body ketard, guarantee you I look better

eat this shmeat, gay ass nigga

Attached: EAhI9KXWsAAr-Xe.jpg (680x659, 63K)

Sure you do, are you transitioning btw like most vegan "men?"

Attached: 1564888651849.jpg (1019x600, 74K)

I’m not vegan but I have respect for veganism for ethical reasons and also know that keto is a meme diet which has niche uses like every other elimination diet including veganism

Also post body dyel put up and shut up, me vs you on any measure of aesthetics I’d come out on top as fat as being in shape goes

Imagine being so malnutritioned that substance that evolved to be the best baby food in the world is deficient in what the baby needs.

Attached: 1560604422432.jpg (472x427, 101K)

>meat eater
>70% diet of plants
No

Attached: december16_finding_rehkamp_fig01.png (598x492, 31K)

yeah they should probably eat more meat

>Is a literal lanklet vegan Jew

youtu.be/MJVSD0hggZE?list=LLp4aoeWAwXMDvNWTANhEOmg
Again you fucking retards. It's not literally him. Watch this video, he's just pointing out a scientific study done about keto (paid for by the original ketotards) and the results of it

Dr. Skelton is a gimmick-diet fraud. He does serve well as a punching bag for Uncle Bart though...

youtube.com/watch?v=b__cW2CCOeM

youtu.be/FV5_kdPHQSU
I'll just leave this here for you.

i am fully convinced that there are no vegans on Jow Forums and everyone is just trolling

There are actualy only about 4 people who post on this board

>adopted diet after tv program about slaughtered cows
Fucking lost
I'm just not sure if I lost ylyl, y rage yl or y cringe yl

One thing is for sure- with these nutjobs you don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Attached: 1563045388627.jpg (1280x800, 495K)

How hard is it for someone to advocate a diet low in refined sugar and saturated fat based strictly around whole foods? With some animal products thrown in, yes, in reasonable quantities comparable to most people in pre-industrial civilized societies.

Epidemiology and mortality rates are bullshit once you learn to interpret the data rather than assuming the conclusion of the (((peer reviewed research))) and following (((the hierarchy of evidence))). Vegans suffer less heart disease than meat eaters! Who are the meat eaters? The guy in your picture... If vegans are more health concious but still look like a weak pile of shit like Dr. Gregger I'd say they need to start eating the bugs. Bugs aren't missing 4 essential amino acids like plants.

>listening to a bald manlet just bc he has a fancy degree
Imma go back to eating my chicken fried steak (made with almond flour)

mediabiasfactcheck.com/nutritionfacts-org/
This link shows some documentation of the nutritionfacts.org site being biased/incorrect.

The video in this post is pretty long winded but does a great job explaining all of the flaws and bias in the "Keto Diet Theory Put to the Test" video. The study is shite and doesn't address at all why a keto diet succeeds more often than the caloric deficit diet which fails 98% of the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=860jriLBRE8
You mean the liar?

>msm

Better hope your never stranded on a mountain in Chile with me, because I will eat you vegan scum.. I always keep Heinz 57 with me just Incase...

did he say "let's follow this rabbi hole" at the start of the video? fucking kek

ketards and vegans fight

>everyone else

Attached: 1561552688846.gif (245x180, 674K)

I only eat organic grass fed vegans. Those onions guzzling wastes of oxygen are pumped full of (((supplements))), estrogen and omega6

No it isn't. It is missing 13 nutrients, as well as epa, dha, cholesterol and essential amino acids.

>Trusting anything a diseased hairlet had to say

I don't agree with the "go completely whole food plant based", but if there's one thing humanity needs, it's to eat more whole, plant based foods(and preferably less red meat)

There's no denying it's healthier, carnitards are next level deluded, even beyond vegans

Kevin Hall tweets to "Dr." Gregor at Nutrition "Facts"

I have some thoughts on a recent video posted at NutritionFacts.org by @nutrition_facts called “Keto Diet Results for Weight Loss” that relied heavily on our research to criticize ketogenic diets: nutritionfacts.org/video/keto-diet-results-for-weight-loss/

>&

The video cites our 2015 @Cell_Metabolism paper that didn’t investigate a keto diet. We even refused to call the diet “low carb” because the calorie restriction achieved by selectively cutting carbs resulted in a diet ~30% of total calories from carbs. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26278052

>&

Our study was NOT an efficacy study as portrayed in the @nutrition_facts video. Rather, it was designed to investigate the physiology of selective restriction of carbs vs fat &the effects on insulin secretion and body fat. The body fat differences were clinically meaningless!

>&

Similarly meaningless body fat differences were found in our cited meta-analysis investigating *controlled feeding studies* employing isocaloric manipulations of diet carbs:fat while keeping protein constant as published in our 2017 @AGA_Gastro review: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28193517

>&

Plenty of randomized diet trials *that did not control food intake* have shown that lower fat diets result in similarly disappointing long-term weight and body fat loss vs lower carb diets. If anything, there’s a slight benefit of lower carb diets. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26527510

>&

While diet differences often dissipate over the long term, early on people randomly assigned to low carb diets seem to be able to cut more calories and lose more weight than those assigned to a low fat diet: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30672127

twitter.com/KevinH_PhD/status/1169630461087248390

>OP proving yet again why he's a stupid faggot
>Gregor is a known liar, misinterpreter, charlatan with zero credibility

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

I'm never taking advice from a jew, never. Specially a smug looking fucking faggot like that lmao.

>(((peer reviewed research))) and following (((the hierarchy of evidence)))
(((science))) epicly dismissed, fucking jews

>he posts the sv3rige meme

damn they never disappoint me

>Vegan has an opinion.
>"There is no denying......"

Yes there is I just denied it. You have an opinion, why try to pretend it's more than just your opinion??

>But other vegans all agree with me!!!

Yeah we know that.

Attached: 1548628963972.jpg (1300x1800, 1.16M)

it's not a meme just because sv3rige happens to be an idiot.

he really shouldn't smile like that. or use his appearance for publicity full stop.

Its easy, just do the opposite of what they say. It unironically works.

two can play at this game.

The average American has a problem with discipline regardless of their preferred diet, I know maybe five vegans, three of them are fat as shit.

Attached: faf vegan.png (1240x689, 301K)

A keto diet is a caloric deficit diet retard. We already know why elimination diets work (including low fat vegan ones). Because when you cut out a whole macronutrient, you cut out most of the hyper palatable foods people tend to get fat on. Keto also can reduce appetite due to the keto flu and the weight loss in the beginning is partly rapidly glycogen loss. In the metabolic ward studies which exist keto diets perform no better than any other high carb diet when you control for Calories and protein. Read an actual scientist like stephen Guyenet not fraud taubes dyel