Even reviewbrah can get a gf

even reviewbrah can get a gf
why can't you?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IS2a7Xs6c1c
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-VfaG9ZN_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Unlike Reviewbrah I don't have a million subscribers on Youtube.

lmao, just came from watching the video and bet there'd be a thread about this on r9k, I fucking knew it. She seems cute as well, has long hair and doesn't seem fat by her voice. All women are gold digging whores, this is further proof of that.

she also has glasses, and you can see her silhouette in the mirror, she's actually thin and has a cute face. looks like a pale, nerdy cute chick, the kind r9k obsesses over

then again, we don't know if she's his gf, she could be a friend

He literally spends his entire day indoors eating junk food and listening to short wave radio. I think it is time for me to come to terms with the fact that I am just an unlikeable person.

>looks like a pale, nerdy cute chick, the kind r9k obsesses over
fuck me, I hate women

>I think it is time for me to come to terms with the fact that I am just an unlikeable person.
What? Obviously it's because you don't have that YouTube money...

Don't worry about it, she's probably going to #MeToo him in a few months. Pray for ReviewBrah now.

get your money game up cuz, make bank
it's got nothing to do with your personality, you need to have something tangible to offer i.e. looks and/or money, a car, a place, something
that's the only way a girl will take interest in you, personality barely counts for initial attraction
why? I like to see fellow bots/cyborg types like reviewbrah winning, why do you have an adverse reaction to him getting a gf?

>Pray for some rich fag that gets paid insane amounts of money to eat fast food and now has a young, pale qt.
I don't think so m8.

Why does she talk like him, I thought he moved to Florida?

Anyone else remember that time he thought he was being gang stalked and lived out of his car lol

That degree of jealousy and bitterness isn't a good look for you user. Reviewbrah a gud boi who dindu nuffin to nobody and he does not deserve to get fucked up the ass for daring to trust a female, which he almost certainly will.

>handsome
>well-groomed
>intelligent
>high status
>wealthy
what the fuck do you mean EVEN reviewbrah? he's a chad

Attached: 1557565027853.jpg (737x671, 74K)

>why? I like to see fellow bots/cyborg types like reviewbrah winning, why do you have an adverse reaction to him getting a gf?

Not him, but I'm glad if he actually has a gf. Honestly, if he never did I think he would eventually spiral out of control or something. A life where eating only fast food is your only career path isn't really sustainable unless he gets his own TV show or something, but from what I know he is pretty socially anxious. Throw on top of that complete social isolation, and that could possibly end sadly. Or maybe he would just live off his parent's funds I dunno

This
My father told me last night that I am a deviant. I do not even want to be liked anymore

i had an intense crush on him for two years. this news made me both happy and sad, i started crying pretty hard after watching the video. well, i am just glad he isn't alone anymore. i wish him well.

You're right. A life of isolation and zero love can do damage even to the most sane and stable individuals. Humans just aren't meant to live like that, whether you're male or female. Any guy that escapes the khv life and achieves some form of satisfaction or happiness is a hero in my book, gives me hope things will get better.

Nah, if I get that kind of money, I am going to go Live in the woods like Kaczynski

lmfao he kidnapped a girl to do that video

All you need is money. You don't need a personality or looks to get gf. The only downside is that she'll never truly love you or feel sexually attracted to you

I'm not convinced that's a gf, her hands look distinctly middle-aged. Here is the URL since apparently I'm the only person in this thread who isn't a shit-eating dumb faggot: youtu.be/IS2a7Xs6c1c

look at the reflection nigger, she's a qtpie

Post a screencap of what you're talking about. I see the reflection but all I see is a faint hint of her face with some big glasses. Can't make out jack shit about her body or how qt her face is.

Attached: pepe_fed_up_with_gun.png (469x452, 277K)

can someone post reviewbrah black guy gif

>posts the URL but no timecode
you think I'm autistic enough to sit through this trash? You are a shit-eater

he's a man of taste so ofcourse he would have a mommy gf

Unlike Reviewbrah I'm not sexy af.

p sure she's either his mum or sister

this was the best information i could gather. i did this while i was listening to computer hacking music pretending i was some talented comuter hacker. LOL i have no life

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-VfaG9ZN_U

Attached: nihggerr.png (956x1336, 1.33M)

It's probably a family member

Don't feel bad user, weaponized autism is a gift. We're glad to have you here.

Attached: 1555792480760.gif (220x220, 17K)

someone wrote this on his instagram.it does happen in the video but it sounds more like a theory rather than a fact

Attached: Untitled.png (222x218, 11K)

it's his mother

you seen her tho?
can't blame him

Well by looking at her hands she looks like a middle aged woman.

Yeah it's his mom. There's been pics posted of her on here before. She's pretty petite/skinny. Also she's been in some of his earlier videos, it's the same voice..has kind of a new york accent.

That's clearly a man's hands.

Lmao, women are attracted to fame. It's a numbers game, if you can't attract women through physical attraction, you need some other form of attraction.

I bet she's a meme-loving normie too. But you can't ask the average person to have >100k subscribers on YouTube or thousands of subscibers on Twitch.

>crushing on reviewbrah
you must be a male, right?

when will discover that he's cheating on his girlfriend with a less attractive woman and exchanging nudes with minors?

I am not doing my best to achieve that goal desu.

she has the exact same mannerisms as him. it's his sister.

he was literally begging for donations in one of his videos from this year

the fuck do you mean "even he"? he's a god

Reviewbrah is a genuine likeable person unlike you

>white
>tall
>dressed well
>parents care for him
>successful youtuber
>6/10 at the least

Yeah, real mystery why he has a gf. He's the exact time to watch his gf get BLACKED though.

Is he banging Taytay?

Don't provocate it, all i see here lately are potential elliot rodgers

Attached: 1555268081705.jpg (500x460, 30K)

Sounded EXTREMELY Californian to me

It's not his Mom. You can see the girl's reflection in the glass and it's some big nosed nerd chick wearing glasses and a suit with the intention of cashing in on his fame.

Social status is king.

When does he have a gf? More info please? Its not unlikely, John is a handsome boy

Attached: reviewbrah sip 2.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>she's more than twice his age
Based and mommypilled

Attached: thumbs up garfield.jpg (419x600, 37K)

He's too pure to do the Elliot's path.