I'm ~230 pounds, 5'10". I play football. I used to be a lot more in shape...

I'm ~230 pounds, 5'10". I play football. I used to be a lot more in shape. I feel like I've been eating way less but I haven't noticed much change. I don't look very fat with clothes, (someone recently asked if I have a six pack, which I definitely do not, but the fact that they thought I might at least confirmed I'm not literally a beach ball) I'm decently strong, but I have a bad gut and a lot of fat in my thighs, and not as much muscle. Man boobs there. My skin is dark so I end up looking more muscular than I actually am with my shirt off, that is until I stand sideways after eating a bit...

Boom. Look at that fucking gut.

I KNOW if I got on the right track right now I could be an absolute beast physically, but I don't know where to start. So many meme diets, meme exercises, and nonsense online. I just want to get on the right track to get in proper shape, lose some fat, and then build strength the way I want.

Please don't fuck me up Jow Forums. I dream to be able to be really aesthetic one day, but if you're gonna do what you did to some other anons I'd rather just stay fatskinny.

Attached: WIN_20190912_19_54_05_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

N

I

Ditch carbs, eat on a calorie deficit, keep working out, do high intensity cardio like sprints and stair running a few times a week.

H-haha very funny guys. Can we get to the thread now? I'm not mad.

Attached: 1528765570589.jpg (490x586, 20K)

read the sticky, if you have any questions use the QTDDTOT thread

G

>play football
>don't know how to exercise
Did your coach teach you nothing

Count your calories and eat less nigger. You can worry about being a beast when you're about 180 lbs.

H

>I play football
you must play for a D8 school

>180 lbs
Losing that much weight in season will definitely have effects on my physical ability. I don't care much about weight as long as I am fit. I don't want to end up like my friends who just ate less and ended up with retarded sausage bodies with no muscle and lost strength

This sounds like what I'm generally looking for. I know keeping muscle while losing fat is hard, but as long as I have a plan I'm willing to act on it.

Count your calories, fast, skip breakfast
>t. Dude who wrote "I"

Have black coffee instead of breakfast, only drink water and coffee, eat high protein low carb meals, actually workout. If you feel like shit before practice or a weight lifting session have some caffeine. I also picked up vaping when on my cut to reduce my hunger, please keep in mind im a retard though. Also run a skin bleaching routine.

Attached: 1556921907179.jpg (2000x2619, 3.16M)

> there’s a actual nigger on my board
GET OUT ! GET OUT ! GET OUT !

Attached: 9FC690D8-DA7C-4009-8235-FD6C3463C986.png (680x680, 339K)

Look at that chad Jaw.

t,plebbit user

You can lose as much weight as you like, you can get as shredded and aesthetic as you can, you can be a freak beast.

But in the end, you will still be a nigger.

kek i had to look the image twice to realize you were shirtless u dark as coal, i thought you were wearing a black suit anyway if u play football go ask your coach instead /fit

You should be like no more than 200.

Diet and exercise user. Just go running for like 15 min and do intermediate fasting and you'll stop being a fat slob.

If i was fasting i would have 1 small meal a day. Consiting of 1 small meat patty. 1 fruit. And 1 vegitable. No wheat. No starch. Not rice. Basicly a keto diet. Drink lots of water and if you feel like you're getting headaches then get some multivitamin supplements.

In a month of following this anyone can turn around from being a fat slob.

LOL what are they waiting in line for? The cuck shed?

doesn't matter, 5'10 and that body type isnt taking you anywhere in football. Lose the weight.

I played football too... I was d end. 6'6 230lb. Not sure what the fuck kind of school you play for homie.