How bad is it I’m 23

How bad is it I’m 23

Attached: 96AAABD0-9A55-437A-B9D7-15A9246D2081.jpg (3088x2320, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
pfsfoundation.org/es/
forum.propeciahelp.com/c/member-stories
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-courts-secrecy-propecia/
peerj.com/articles/3020.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=TQqgf8kB6R8
youtube.com/watch?v=-eeIiQ67_1U
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2549675/
replicel.com/products/rch-01
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29909472/?i=5&from=/22789024/related
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Minox and anything else you cant take

Will it regrow hair or i just keep my same hairline

whatever you've got left over there will become thicker it wont regrow your hairline

Mine's worse at 21.

What should we do fellow hairlet

Shave it off. It's too late for you.

Rough but not unsalvageable.

Fin + Minox would probably let you keep what you have and then some. I'm on Fin now (no Minox) and it alone has stopped my hair loss and brought back my hairline slightly.

Brian?
Get back to work man

I can’t grow a beard though
Any side effect

Daily reminder that fin can leave you impotent.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/

It's over

Baldness is caused by poor posture. Stand up straight, spine in J shape, teeth touching and tongue at roof of mouth. Fix anterior pelvic tilt.

Am i at the stage where i should just necc myself? I shoulf probs necc myself

Attached: IMAG1844.jpg (2688x1520, 964K)

Definitely side-effects but in October it will be two years since I started the drug so they obviously aren't bad enough for me to stop.

Side effects include: Brain Fog (went away after the first couple months), Lower Ejaculatory Volume (started at the beginning and still persists), Erection Quality (become more prominent after a year and a half), and Gyno (mitigated through diet and exercise).

To be honest, aside from cum volume, I had no side effects for the first year - with great results hair wise. Over the last year my libido has definitely gone down however my lifestyle has definitely become more sedentary and my longterm girlfriend has let herself go a bit (I still love her so I don't really care) so I wonder a bit if there are other factors at play other than Fin. As well, I also jerk off as stress relief so I wonder if that has also been affecting my libido (I cum on average 1.5 times a day). That's my TED talk, etc.

I read this as “how bald is it”

I'm in your same situation OP I have 19 and I no have idea what I can do :(

>To be honest, aside from cum volume, I had no side effects for the first year - with great results hair wise. Over the last year my libido has definitely gone down however my lifestyle has definitely become more sedentary and my longterm girlfriend has let herself go a bit (I still love her so I don't really care) so I wonder a bit if there are other factors at play other than Fin. As well, I also jerk off as stress relief so I wonder if that has also been affecting my libido (I cum on average 1.5 times a day). That's my TED talk, etc.

I'm in a forum where there's hundreds of men who lost it all to that poison, be careful bro.

pfsfoundation.org/es/

Holy shit how do they sell that to people

just keep in mind, finasteride works by nuking your body's ability to convert testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). spend some time reading up on what hormones do for your body, and DHT specifically, and think long and hard about taking something that robs you of DHT

remember how millions of women were taking hormonal birth control for *decades* before someone decided to actually look into it, and discovered it was altering their behavior?

Attached: 1565050179989.jpg (692x1024, 121K)

I'm 20 and mines worse

Definitely something to consider - I'm not going to pretend that there aren't side-effects and the risk of them being permanent. At the same time I did my homework before hopping on the train - I knew what I was getting myself into.

I don't advertise that I'm on the drug in the real world however my advice to anyone looking into it would be do your research, sleep on it for a couple months, and if you still feel like it's something that you want to explore then try it out... If you're still paranoid after month 3 then drop it.

roidfag BTFO

>I cum 1.5 times per day

Attached: 1499579407221.png (561x431, 53K)

It's very well-documented that the people from this forum are completely deranged, and there's literally zero evidence of "PFS" existing that isn't funded by the PFS foundation and studying PFS forum members as a sample.
Finasteride does have potential sides, but the idea that taking it for 2 weeks is going to give you a permanent laundry list of 70 symptoms that will destroy your life is total nonsense that's been pushed by a bunch of fearmongering hypochondriacs.

ive been on minox for about 5 months and i can already see vellus hairs coming back along my hairline. im 23.

everyone reacts differently.

Listen to this man.

Also read some of the stories of those who took finasteride.

forum.propeciahelp.com/c/member-stories

Definitely a bad idea, it is not worth it. You could lose some confidence because of your hair line, but I guarantee your hair would be the least of your problems if the bad-bad side effects of finasteride hit you.

>spend some time reading up on what hormones do for your body, and DHT specifically
The only function of DHT that Wikipedia lists post-puberty is body hair growth and scalp hair loss.
Obviously no one is prescribing finasteride to pre-pubescent teens whose balls haven't dropped, so I don't know what function of DHT you're referring to.

just make the part that comes out further sharper, like a point, so it's a giant widow's peak. Then spike the rest up.

Take the Vegetapill, user

Attached: Vegeta-manga.jpg (220x500, 27K)

Found the Merck employee.

>there's literally zero evidence of "PFS" existing that isn't funded by the PFS foundation and studying PFS forum members as a sample."

Yeah because Merck would fund studies that evidence that finasteride could make you impotent, generating them to lose billions of sales.

Big pharma at it again.

>everybody who calls me crazy is a shill

scaremongering faggots

enjoying being bald at 25. finasteride isnt making you a low test beta, that's just how you are.

>Trying to convince people on the internet to fuck up their endocrine systems buying a poison drug for vain reasons.

ISHYGDDT.

>trying to convince people on the internet to go bald because you're paranoid

>>trying to convince people on the internet to go bald because you're paranoid

Are you retarded? Most men will go bald eventually, that is not a choice. However, becoming impotent in your 20's is indeed a choice, and a very bad one.

>Most men will go bald eventually, that is not a choice.
The choice is whether you want to be bald at 24 or 64

>The choice is whether you want to be impotent at 24 or 64

>balding at an early age
>premature aging
Why does these two almost always go hand in hand? Hairets tend to have such a terribly wrinkly skin.

On average...

Persistent erectile dysfunction in men
exposed to the 5a-reductase inhibitors,
finasteride, or dutasteride

>peerj.com/articles/3020.pdf

>New erectile dysfunction and new low libido in men exposed to a 5a-RI
Among the 15,634 men with 5a-RI exposure and without prior sexual dysfunction,
699 (4.5%) developed new ED and 210 (1.3%) developed new low libido.

Finasteride is poison, the proof is out there.

Peace shills.

>Additional funding was provided by a gift from the Post-Finasteride Syndrome Foundation.
hmmmmmm

>reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-courts-secrecy-propecia/

>The distinction was also important to Merck, according to a sealed document Reuters was able to review because it was filed publicly elsewhere. A 1999 internal marketing study cited in the document found that 40% of men who had heard of Propecia were aware of potential sexual side effects, and that such knowledge would prevent half of those men from taking it. The court document does not say how many men were surveyed.

The sealed document also cites a 2016 sworn deposition in which a plaintiffs’ lawyer asked former Merck marketing vice president Paul Howes: “So you knew internally that if these sexual adverse events were prolonged or lengthened or never went away, that that would be something that would impact sales in a negative way. Right?”

“Yes,” Howes said.

Howes, who held that marketing job from 1998 until 2001, declined to comment for this article.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Wait, do hair-loss drugs really work or just memes? Turned 26 and I've started noticing that my hairline is receding a bit. I dont mind going buzzed cut or bald and just letting the beard grow to Gandalf levels if necessary though. Just curious cuz I always though they were memes.

>impotent
>bald
functionally the same thing

lol.

I've got the widow's peak but no where near as bad as that at age 25. My hair is also thick as fuck and no one in my family is bald, I just got my hairline from my dad and he still isn't bald at the age of 67.

But that doesn't stop me from feeling dread when I look in the mirror.

PART 1: THE METHOD
I'll divide my method in 3 zones, posture, blood flow and general health, craniofacial development. All three are intertwined.
POSTURE
>Make sure your posture is correct. Watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=TQqgf8kB6R8
>Buy a support for your pc on amazon if you use a laptop so that the pc is in line with your eyes.
>Do hip flexor stretches every day before going to bed. I'm sure you have anterior pelvilc tilt. Do hip flexor stretches after every training sessions.
>Do facepulls at least every training day. After every 1 hour or every amount of time you are able to while studying / working / being sitted, do an hip flexor stretch. Google them up.
>Train abs and glutes at least every training day.
>Make sure you fix your form on the exercises you do. This video from Elliot Hulse, for example, shows how doing chin ups badly can give you forward head posture youtube.com/watch?v=-eeIiQ67_1U ; there are many more examples, become more expert on exercise science
>For your training be sure you are more focused on long head of the triceps, neck, lower traps, rear delt, glutes, hamstrings and core. Focus less on biceps, quads, upper traps, front delt, chest.
>Sleep on your back without a pillow. This is hard to reach (I still didn't manage to) but it will change a lot of things. If you have back pain, put a small pillow under your knees.

You don't need a beard if you have a chiseled jawline

GET A BUZZCUT FAGGOT

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR HAIR BEING A BIT THIN OR RECEDING HAIRLINE

MY HAIR IS THIN AS FUCK AND HAS BEEN SINCE HIGH SCHOOL AND I DONT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT IT BECAUSE THERE IS MUCH MORE TO LIFE THAN CRYING ONLINE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING HAIRLINE

For fuck's sake, get a friend, find a hobby, do fucking SOMETHING with your life and quit being a miserable piece of shit thinking everybody cares about this shit. The type of people who dismiss you on account of your hair being thin or receding or being too short or whatever are not people you want in your life anyways.

Damn that's pretty bad for 23. I'm 30 and mints starting to recede as well. I have a nice mature look going on now but I know I'll be looking quite bald by the time I'm 40. Oh well there's not much one can (should) do

hair is a purely cosmetic thing
for me, hair regrowth products aren't worth the sides

i was getting heart palpitations and headaches while on a min-like product; i think it's cause it increases blood flow to the scalp while decreasing blood pressure

Fin is just fucked. You're literally blocking natural testesterone production. There are many lawsuit cases of guys who got permanently sterile off that shit.

This. I started going bald at 21 i looked like a retard from trying to keep it as long as possible. Just let it go.

Get ready to date obese chicks you bald fuck

>Daily reminder that fin can leave you impotent.
No it doesnt. Did you even read what you linked, retard. It has a 2% chance of effecting your dick and if you are one of the unlucky 2% this effect stops as soon as you stop taking Finasteride.

That means there is literally no real risk to trying it. If you get a side effect you just say "oh well" and stop taking it.

I get that you could cum once today and twice tomorrow but if I ask you on any given day it will be one two or whatever but not 1.5 I bet you downplay it too averaging shit out like that

Put yourself to death lad, its over for you

I'm like this at 29, had to shave all hair for conscription and realized it looked way fucking worse when it starts growing again. The length had caused my hair to appear really dense and covered all my bald, everyone was fucking shocked because nobody believed I could go bald. I had really underestimated my baldness too.

Never again.

Who do you think funded that study? Post finasteride syndrome is 100% real, friend.

Wait are you now questioning the validity of the study you posted?

That's pretty thin. Might want to try the man bun look's semi you have semi long hair.

Please post the rest.

1/50 chance is a big chance considering you could get really fucked up. Also most PFS cases don't resolve with time and/or dropping the drug.

I'm not fear mongering, I'm stating facts about a real disease that you want to hide. At the end of the day, anyone can do what they want, but if I can stop one person from taking that shit, that'll be enough.

Be honest with me lads. How bad is it?

Attached: 56866291_1300715783400023_1604707585464729600_n.jpg (960x720, 75K)

Seriously though, is there a way to fix these hair problems, please?
I have nothing against going full bald but I would love to keep having options for hairstyles

There's literally only anecdotes from mentally ill people on PFS forum claiming that is real, most of those people definitely have pre existing conditions.

pretty bad but thats really onyl because the sides arent shaved or faded. do that and it will look 100x better. like a high and tight/mohawk

Microneedling and fina, then hair transplant

Looks very bad, especially given your face isn't great to begin with. hop on fin/microneedling and get a hair transplant

OP it's time to let go. If that's you at 23 you never stood a chance. You were doomed at birth.

Attached: 81UCJqQxF-L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 91K)

>1/50 chance is a big chance
No it isnt.

>you could get rly rly fukt bro I swear
Lol.

>I'm not fear mongering
No, you definitely are. The study blatantly says that the effect is temporary. How are you fags linking studies that btfo your own argument.

>These effects occurred early in the therapy and returned to normal on stopping or over a time on continuous use of the drug.

Just shave, youve got the face for it

if you cant grow a beard but youre already bald kiddo, let me tell you something

you have a serious imbalance between estrogen, dihidrotestosterone, and testosterone

i think your diet lacks heavily in zinc, thus your body cannot produce testosterone, which makes it "balance" things out, by producing extra dihidrotestosterone

my moustache thickness grew immensely since i started zinc

either way, unless you have fucked genes most likely your baldness is lifestyle related

i recommend:
- monitoring your vitamin d levels and megadosing if under 30
-start taking biotin, cherry pot extract and zinc on a daily basis
-start using nizoral antifungal shampoo
-possibly use some hair regrowth product like rogaine

do not take p^ropecia there is significant probability it will screw up your dick ,its better to have transplants than propecia or go bald

i also average about 1.5 (different guy)
some days i fap once, some days i fap twice, some days i fap none and s ome days i fap 3, yep 1.5 is fairly accurate wot u gonna do about it m8 u dont believe it ill hit u right in the gabber u hear me i swer on me mum

>current year
Yes some work, biotin has not been mentioned yet.

?????????????? dht is needed for sexual health are you fucking kidding me this is why middle easterners are breeding at such higher rates their dht levels are through the roof are you fucking kidding me man

"RESULTS--Serum dihydrotestosterone concentration was the only independent hormonal predictor of the frequency of orgasms; an increase in concentration of 1.36 nmol/l (about 2 SD) corresponded to an average increase of one orgasm a week. CONCLUSIONS--Differences in concentrations of circulating dihydrotestosterone within the normal range may represent a major predictor of sexual activity in healthy young men."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2549675/

you disgust me

he's not gonna be breeding if he goes bald

I always feel like contribooting to these threads.
I've been on fin since 2016. I've had no side effects at all and have kept all my hair since I've started. having said this, though, there is a widely ignored side that no one talks about, but there are a couple studies out there that correlate fin use (thus reducide DHT levels) with lowered sperm count. Now for the anecdotal evidence: A close friend of mine with heavy hairloss had to quit fin before his wife could get pregnant.
I've been trying to get mine pregnant for a while now, with no success. Will get checked in the near future, but I strongly suspect it might have something to do with fin.

Just like roids, these medications alter your hormone levels. Some people might get side effects, some might not, but your hormones levels ARE being affected. Not all side effects are as noticeable as ED or """brain fog""".

It is extremely effective at stopping baldness, though.

>literally putting the pillow over your bloodline while spitting on the legacy of your ancestors who did god knows what sort of shit to ensure you breathe today
(((they))) really got you there didn't they m8, it's ok it's not your fault we all have weaknesses they try to exploit... make sure nobody falls for (((their))) games again though

It was the first thing that crossed my mind, actually. It clearly is the usual suspects' best deal: sell pills that you have to take literally everyday and wipe out whites in one go. can't beat that!

Hope the best for you, are you considering coming off?

yeah, will be doing it if there is no progress in the next couple of months. thx for the concern

Your hairline is already bad, but the density is going quick too>terally putting the pillow over your bloodline while spitting on the legacy of your ancestors
Holy cringe. Accomplish something in your life so people can remember YOUR name.

Thats some of the worst logic ive read on this site

telomerase injections when?

Nigger you a dumb ostrich or what? Persistent side effects are very real in a very small percentage of men. There are people who's life is ruined because of a drug and you go:

>NUUH-UH NUUUH-UH DOESNT EXIST BRO LOL ITS NOT REAL ALL IN YOUR HEAD M8

Retard alert

I don't know even a tiny fraction of my ancestors names and nobody else does either. But I'm here because they had children. Their genetic line continued not because people remembered their name, but because they had a fucking family.

Those are too likely to cause cancer BUT:

replicel.com/products/rch-01
This and a couple other (immune regulation based and topical antiandrogen based) therapies very promising are in phase 2 trials! Meaning in 5-6 years they might be on the market fingers crossed

>Persistent side effects are very real in a very small percentage of men.
Source?

yeah well, I think this is complete bullshit and more psychological in nature than anything else. Once discontinuing an hormone blocker, things should go back to normal in a few months' time. For fuck's sake, they go back to normal even after a heavy roid cycle, even with no PCT, why on earth would they not go back to normal after your remove a fucking enzyme blocker?

you owe your very existence to your ancestors, you retard.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29909472/?i=5&from=/22789024/related

2018 review article:

>RECENT FINDINGS: Finasteride for the treatment of male pattern hair loss was considered safe according to many previous clinical trials. However, these trials have been recently criticized for inadequate safety reporting. Comprehensive review of the current literature reveals that there is a disproportionately high number of men with 5-α reductase inhibitor-associated sexual dysfunction and infertility. Although uncommon, the use of 5-α reductase inhibitors is associated with serious and persistent sexual and reproductive side effects, such as erectile dysfunction, decreased ejaculate volume, decreased libido, and infertility.

Of course the PFS paid for the study. Who else gonna do that? Merck? Other pharmaceuticals? Who would benefit from such a study?

Remember that it took like 60 years before the smoking and cancer link became officially science supported.

How often do u ejaculated op,?

>persistent
And what does this mean in this context. Persistent during use? Persistent for a couple months after stopping use? That source does not say that it causes permanent side effects.

>No rebuttal
Ok
Relying solely on your lineage for your legacy is nigger tier. Even the lowest dregs of society shit out 10 children

Nice cope you bald bitch... enjoy losing your nuts and your hair.. then you can fuck your tit cow Walmart rewards member diabetic wife with a chinstrap dildo..
PSHH

Persistent probably means permanent in this case. As in "the problem persisted long after the treatment was over".

Lol.. Children are your true legacy. Nigs popping out 10 kids and each one of them is a shithead, their legacy is garbage. A man having 4 kids, raising them right, teaching them the ways of the world and leaving them with the finances and knowledge to continue on a quality genetic line is a great legacy.

You aren't newton or einstein, dumbass. But you can raise quality children. Well, maybe you can't, you seem a bit inept.

That's an unfounded assumption. Show me a source that says it's permanent.

Well since the studies on persistent side effects are only a few years old, you can't really say permanent yet as enougj people need to age and die first.

Some people takes up to 4 years, other are still bothered by side effects after years and years of stoppage, and no one knows when it goes away.

And then there is also the issue that you sorta get used to it, so you don't really know anymore how you felt before you took fin, as it's become the new normal.

So a lot of what ifs and maybes. That's not exactly impressive. Especially considering there is a study linked ITT that explicitly says it's temporary and ceases on stoppage of use.