Tinnitus

>tinnitus

Attached: DF5277A3-C293-47D0-8DA8-652D5C5FE05E.png (633x758, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4918681/
youtube.com/watch?v=83laYgUtbv8
tinnitustalk.com/podcast/episode/searching-tinnitus-cure-josef-rauschecker/
youtube.com/watch?v=XGq3MXQlRJs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitracks
lifehacker.com/this-weird-trick-might-give-you-brief-relief-from-your-1794093023
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a sign of your brain failing to repair itself, try more B vitamins

Attached: 22698376332108.png (500x111, 15K)

It’s a sign of blasting music in my ears at full volume for ten years straight like a moron. It’s over for me. I used to be able to handle it but it’s gotten so bad I’m thinking of killing myself. I can’t focus on anything, I can’t hear my own thought. Failing all my classes. I’m not going to make it.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Checked
HH
You get used to it, sleep with a fan on, keep busy during the day.

t. Too many loud concerts

i have slight tinnitus from a decade playing bass in a gospel band (mostly from the fucking brass players)

i sleep with a fan on, you are not alone user

cheer up man.

if it's that much I'm sorry. it must be really hard OP. Don't kill yourself though.

just stop thinking about it and you get used to it

>Nerve damage
>Dude it's your brain not repairing itself have some vitamins
You're an idiot

I once went to a club and music was loud as fuck and fucked my ear, not up to the tinnitus point but now is more sensible and I learned to take care of my ears a lot, still, I was lucky.

You get used to it after a while

>you get used to it
>sleep with a fan on
No offence, but I’m so sick of people telling me this bullshit. I’ve been living with it for years and not only am I not getting used to it, I’m actually handling it worse because it’s getting louder. As for the fan, I hear it over the fan, I hear it over a room full of people, I hear it over everything. I read once that 10% of people have tinnitus and 10% of them have it so bad that it interferes with their daily life. I guess I’m one of those people. Only fucking twenty-two and my life’s over. Can’t stand it for much longer. Fucked myself for no reason.

check out tinnitustalk it's a support forum. I hope it gets better dude. try to look for something that will help you. btw anxiety increases it.

you need therapy. i dont need that in a dick way but go find someone to talk to if you are serious and not trolling

I’ll check it out.
Maybe, I guess. I don’t know. I talk about it to my parents if that’s what you mean. I’m not going to go see anyone I have to pay to talk to.

Ignore it. Mine’s bad if I stop and think about it but I never do and don’t really notice it even though it sounds like a truck full of chandeliers driving by me forever.

How long have you had tinnitus for?

I've had it for longer than I remember now, and I have grown to like it. It is calming.

It was really hard at first, but this.

Do you have any neck or shoulder injuries? If so you can work on it.

Before you kill yourself there are a couple supplements and ear drops you can use to lower the sound or make it easier to take.

Pine tree bark and L Thenine lower the sound and reduce the anxiety it causes.

I think I get ear infections a lot because my ears always feel pressurized like they're about to explode

It's probably your blood pressure

>heriditary poor hearing
>luckily no need for apparatus but sometimes have to tell people to repeat what they said
>at total silence tinnitus
maybe recovery possible in future with augs and shit

Attached: 1567872664102.jpg (720x960, 142K)

Different auditory issue but anybody have misophonia? I haven't been able to go to a gym for years I'm stuck with a home bodyweight routine. Headphones only clash with the overhead music and make it worse, please tell me someone else figured something out?

Eventually you'll like it. I haven't heard perfect silence in the longest time and honestly I don't want to anymore.
But also fuck past me for drumming and shooting with little to no earpro. Dumb little shit

I've had tinnitus since I was a teenager from going to a lot of metal concerts. You get used to it. I can't stand silence though and I have to sleep with a fan, I did before I had it though.

If you go to a lot of loud concerts wear fucking earplugs, most metal shows the sound guys are retarded anyways and the band legitimately plays too loud.

I have the same problem. Probably just autism.

A few years, but this year it’s gotten unbearable for some reason.
I do, but I don’t think that’s my issue. I played music way too loudly in my earphones all through my teenage years, I get ear infections two or three times a year because the bones in my ear are fucked up, I was actually born deaf, and I used to play the drums.
I’ll look in to it.
I did this too.

Writing this all out I realise I never stood a chance.

bumpin'

have you tried not having tinnitus?

>have tinnitus and mild hearing loss from fighting wars for goldberg shekelstein
>mostly learn to tune it out, not so bad in daily life
>go to clubs/bars
>music is always retard loud
>EEEEEE flares up
>can barely hear anyone even if i put my face next to theirs
>trying to talk to chicks, have to say "WHAT?" after every thing they say, super sexy
clubs are degenerate anyway

Attached: E56FF02D-4516-469A-BB58-A3FBE57F18DD.jpg (474x400, 23K)

Thank you for keeping Israel safe.

>go to concerts with friends and family
>nah dude earplugs are for pussies haha
okay fags enjoy your tinnitus

>tfw rarely went to concerts and when I did I wore earplugs
>tfw complete silence at 30
succs4u

Attached: 1568069629949.jpg (206x224, 11K)

>I'm not going to pay for professional help
Fuck off then and enjoy your lifelong ringing, gayboy.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Dang

I have it too but I can only hear it when i'm in bed at night if there's no other noise. Need to stop blasting music before it gets this bad.

>Dude it's your brain not repairing itself have some vitamins
Well yeah, your body is always trying to repair itself but without proper nutrition your body wouldn't be able to do it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4918681/

people have already know for a century that B vitamins is extremely important for your nervous system health and without them it would lead you going deaf and blind

Attached: 1567466033236.jpg (1342x1684, 670K)

youtube.com/watch?v=83laYgUtbv8

Which type are you?

It gets better, I don't even notice mine any more user.

Number 4

How long have you had it for? I'm coming up on my 3-year anniversary of noticing it.

No 4 for me too.

closest to 3

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks cream corn.

Attached: 1441332990702.jpg (1700x2200, 1.43M)

I have had tinnitus since I was 8 when I suddenly woke up with it one day. Was absolute hell for the first few years, but you get used to it if you go on living your life normally and avoid letting it influence your way of living too much.
The noise always is present, but nowadays I really have to focus on it to let it become annoying.
The only times where it really is unavoidable at this point is during the rare moments where it should be completely silent around me.

Attached: dac.png (680x582, 358K)

>ears feel clogged after an intense session and feel like they want to pop

Attached: 1467677635563.png (1000x1000, 122K)

At least you don’t hear voices. It could always be worse.

bumpin'

between 2 and 5 but more so 5.

>just ignore it bro

Attached: abc.png (226x223, 7K)

come to tinnitustalk user especially ''my posting place'' thread is full of great lads

take the baby driver pill

Attached: babydriver.jpg (600x300, 34K)

for any other anons worrying out there, especially concert, club goers, and people that work with loud shit, grab a pair of hi fidelity earplugs, they look something like this and they don't entirely muffle out sounds. save yourselves before the damage is done

Attached: 1563268368254.jpg (480x480, 9K)

>myasthenia
>ankylosing spondylitis

Attached: 1412815435033.jpg (722x349, 67K)

I’ve had it for so long idk what normal sounds like. When it’s silent it’s the worst I always have my windows open and something playing in the background

Damn I didn't know it was that bad, sorry OP.

What other potential problems should we all be on the lookout for, Jow Forums? I know from older parents to take all possible measures to preserve your back and knees, because that shit can be hell.

Attached: 4390289.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Mfw my retarded father let me shoot as a child with no ear pro and now I have the hearing of a 90 year old WW2 vet at 22

Attached: 1EEB65FE-D7EF-4CF2-A127-BC2B4472FF97.png (750x1334, 2.27M)

I-is this bad?
I had what felt and sounded like tinnitus for a couple of days in my left ear and it was a fucking nightmare I'm so happy it stopped. It got intensely loud after a gym session even tho I didn't bring headphones. As of yesterday when it stopped I'm taking everything in my fucking power to make sure I never have to deal with this again. Anons without tinnitus stop before its too late for the love of god

Attached: 1555641389632.png (1600x900, 1004K)

Sleep with a fan faggot.

I've had tinnitus ever since I was fucking 3, it's not really a problem and I can only hear it when there are no other noises, even really small noises seem to make it go away (or just make it sound like very minor ringing). But whenever i take a shit it suddenly just gets extremely loud and obnoxious please help

>at 30
succs4u

>go shooting with friend once
>some ass clown firing hot rounds out of an AK right next to me
>shitty earplugs do nothing.
>tinnitus forever

Thanks asshole.

needed to change my pants after hearing tone 8, thanks

tinnitustalk.com/podcast/episode/searching-tinnitus-cure-josef-rauschecker/

youtube.com/watch?v=XGq3MXQlRJs

Maybe in 10-20 years cure possible?

I’ve had tinnitus. I’m having ear surgery soon to repair a hole in my ear drum and he tells me it might help with the pain a little in the one ear
I wear ear plugs a lot now though and have come to like the silence and getting away from people. I got a bad concussion when my ear drum burst and the headaches from sound overload fuckin suck. Sometimes the ringing is so loud I just shut down it’s so painful

You get used to it. Mine is permanent and pretty bad but it's probably been 6 months since I even remembered I had it until you just reminded me, and I'll probably forget it by tomorrow until I'm reminded next. At first it literally drove me crazy, as in I'd stay up all night mumbing incoherently to myself, pulling my hair, building up rage to the point of almost yelling at the top of my lungs because it stressed me out that much, and mentally I'm completely normal and healthy so it really messed me up, but I don't even notice it anymore. I've had it for probably almost 10 years now and I'm fine.

Listening to music nonstop gets annoying after a while. It's still just endless noise with no break.

That's literally all you can do, but it genuinely does work eventually, you just to put up with it in the meantime. If it really bothers you at times when its really quiet, like when you're trying to sleep, it helps to have a noisy fan or some radio static or something going in the background to sort of drown it out. Somehow that's preferable even though it doesn't really make sense why it would be since it's still just endless noise. Maybe the illusion of having some kind of control over it is comforting on a subconscious level.

My guess is you only have it in one ear yes? If so then fucking destroy that ear and go completely deaf. on that side. Sure it will impair you for the rest of your life but who gives a shit, my dad has that tinnitus and hes only ever bothered by it when he gets migraine, but yours sounds way worse. Trust me, just go deaf on that ear, its completely useless anyway

same. have tinnitus and got reminded of it because of fucking Jow Forums

I'm so glad I don't have to suffer that, it sounds (heh) like hell

WHAT?

>If so then fucking destroy that ear and go completely deaf. on that side.
They've tried that in the past with people and you just end up deaf and hearing tinnitus with no background noise to muffle it.

It is actually your brain making up noise in the range of the damaged hearing cells.

Tinnitus retraining therapy has good success but op will have to spend some money.

bumpin'

Try this.
>don't listen to music on high volume (unless I happen to be in a bar or something where I can not avoid it)
Then
>get ear infection
>yeah the tinnitus should leave after you take these antibiotics
>it doesn't leave
>every waking hour of every single day it's there in the background
Tinnitus is fucking terrible

faggot actor, shit movie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitracks

This shit works, I did it for awhile, made things quieter. but I eventually just stopped using it before it was completely gone and it came back, but by that point I stopped paying attention to it anyway

try to research your problems and take measure to fix them instead of whining, you sad cunt

Attached: 1555019986950.jpg (328x312, 16K)

This thread is making me mentally focus on my tinnitus and it's making me WIG THE FUCK OUT fuck you Jow Forums fuck you

bumpin'

>Patent No.: US 9,549,269 B2
Most of these can be cured or at least drastically reduced with acustic stimulation.

You think thats bad?
You are now manually breathing

tone 8 seems comfy

does this actually help fix it? or just help you ignore it which is pointless because regular music does that

Jesus
I'll immediately stop listening to noise and industrial music
Thx bud

You now realize you are existing

The way it works is that it targets the part of the brain that is creating the "sound". Tinnitus is brain cells firing in synchronization when they shouldn't. It can happen by any neurological shock or malfunction like loud noise, stress if predisposed or malnutrition even. If you ever went to a loud club you know that sometimes your ears ring afterwards. Is there a source for that noise outside of your body? Of course not. Tinnitus is the same but chronically and often much more severe.
Tinnitracks works by desynchronizing the cells with acustic stimulation. They are trained to return to their natural state of chaotic firing.
t. tinnitus for 14 years now, German who followed the development of the therapy since the beginning.

I have nonstop tinnitus after my ear drum rupture. Had surgery for it. At first i couldnt sleep and i even got violent at nonstop high pitched noise but now i cant imagine living without it. Such is life.

Hearing damage from loud noise is not created by the volume but from sound pressure. You can go to the loudest concert if you put a piece of paper in your ears nothing will happen.

Yeah sometimes I wonder if total silence would give me a panic attack.

>If you ever went to a loud club you know that sometimes your ears ring afterwards.
I have tinnitus (I think I got it from a viral infection) but I never experienced that, when I go to a concert everything else just sounds far away and quiet afterward.

Anyways my tinnitus doesn't bother me but maybe I'll try it out if it's cheap, thanks.

It doea not matter how the tinnitus was caused. The therapy works only in a certain range of frequencies though.

Try magnesium.

someone on reddit once posted a method to get rid of it for a very short while, I found it on this website after googling reddit tinnitus cure: lifehacker.com/this-weird-trick-might-give-you-brief-relief-from-your-1794093023

Number 1

Attached: 95f.png (655x509, 28K)

>titanus

Attached: Untitled.png (288x216, 67K)

Everyone who has tinnitus hear me out: STOP DRINKING COFFEE

Stress and caffeine raises the apparent sound in the ears by a large margin, ofcourse you will not be able to erase it completely but cutting down coffee made my tinnitus go from me barely doing anything without thinking about it to forgetting I have it 90% of the time.

>It's still just endless noise with no break
yeah but at least it's enjoyable noise