Does drinking coffee reduce or incrase gains

does drinking coffee reduce or incrase gains

Attached: 1525629753476.jpg (626x640, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

precisionnutrition.com/coffee-and-hormones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You increase gains by lifting heavy things, not by drinking magic liquids

makes you poop lose gains

that's where you're wrong

What the FUCK is that image you started this thread with

coffee is a toxin evolved to stop animals from eating coffee plants

by pouring the coffee through the panties the coffee gains notes of sweet cunny

All plants are full of toxic substances to ward off predators and small animals. But since we're relatively big they just make our own immune system stronger by stressing it out on a safe level and releasing our own antioxidants to combat them.

this is why I drink poisons and acids to get physiological gains, I'm working my way up to 1M hydrochloric acid

More like sweat cunny
Ayylmao

The poison is in the dose.
People are even microdosing LSD for creativity gains.
Small amounts of radiation that you get from flying in a plane also makes you stronger if you it for some time.

even better

rope yourself loliposting pedo

Hard to say. I lean towards COFFEE BAD, but I'm hooked on it.

I plan to have one (1) cuppa before squats tomorrow, quit cold turkey this weekend, and be back to lifting on Monday.

I'll post a thread with my results.

Attached: 1568326521816.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

Plants and animals have been in an evolutionary arms race since day one. They make a toxin, we decide we actually like that toxin and end up incorporating it into our diet.
Man has been selectively breeding plants to be less toxic and more energy dense for thousands of years. At first, it seems like the plant is getting cucked. But if you think about it, the plants that submit to our demands get spread all over the world and are given the best growing zones and soils. And it is possible that in the future, these plants will be grown on other planets. The plant kingdom will be a space fairing lifeform.
So maybe it's the plants that have been playing us all along....

Attached: 1567743990435s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

plants and animals got genetically megacucked, they barely resemble their ancestors anymore because we've selected them to be more convenient for us. The real winner is mitochondria and chloroplasts

If I had to make an educated guess, I would say that it could potentially reduce gains if you're drinking it all the time. This is because caffeine could increase cortisol levels which is catabolic by nature. It also inhibits your testosterone levels further fortifying this effect.

I read a study not long ago confirming this in a small group analysis, but it's late and I can't be assed to find it. I drink plenty of coffee and tea and caffeinated whatevers myself; and I still have some decent gains from four months of training already.

would your gains have been higher if you didn't caffenie-ate yourself so much?

Increases belly fat gains with all that cortisol

Maybe. Probably, even. But it's better than all the whiskey and malt liquor I was sucking down before I got into this.

how bad does caffeine inhibit testosterone?

>It also inhibits your testosterone levels further fortifying this effect.

Literally wrong, it doesnt affect testosterone production AT ALL. Cortisol levels? Cortisol is a STRESS HORMONE. Coffee does not induce stress, unless the person drinking it as a psychosomatic response.

I bet you were chuckling hard as you posted your bullshit

Neither it's just a common beverage and Jow Forums faggots make a big fucking deal about it. Drink it or not, your choice, it literally doesn't matter.

Drinking a cup or two a day? You're fine, it's fine.
Drinking a POT or two a day? Might want to cut back, that's likely when you'll get into the nasty side effects discussed in the thread.
Drinking it filtered through loli pantsu? Absolutely chad.

Coffee = caffeine = shit sleep = no gains
Coffee = pissing out your electrolytes = fatigue
no

Stop caffeine consumption 10-12 hours before sleeping. Drink more water.

Now enjoy that go-go juice still.

Attached: 1568141955797.jpg (320x320, 29K)

can confirm. you need to get on no brap to maximise gains, op

Attached: 1568332096577.jpg (1400x980, 153K)

>precisionnutrition.com/coffee-and-hormones
>Studies in humans have shown that caffeine increases cortisol and epinephrine at rest, and that levels of cortisol after caffeine consumption are similar to those experienced during an acute stress. Drinking coffee, in other words, re-creates stress conditions for the body.
I bet you were chuckling while you were posting yours.

Harvard published a study that showed that men and women who drink something like an average of 6 cups of coffee a day have significantly increased testosterone levels. The study had a ridiculous N of like 20,000 participants also.

The person who made this image has never been with an irl woman, I guarantee it

seems false. basedboys love coffee and look at them.

Stupid user, cute loli cunny doesn’t taste like yucky 3dpd real women pussi

Attached: F4A7163E-55C3-4DA2-9DA2-5F79DCDF2FFD.gif (344x426, 714K)

I have a new fetish thanks

Would that coffee break my fast?

Mods! Janitors! Somebody, please delete this PEDO thread!

Attached: 1557683087621.jpg (708x800, 95K)

OP you will hear from my lawyer

Attached: cunny lawyer.png (1462x647, 450K)

>Coffee is poison
>Eats almonds

Why not just drink tea instead?

Shoot weebs on sight