Sexual Health Questions General

>fapping before sex

Is this a good or bad idea, Jow Forums?

And why?

Attached: 1567758129848.jpg (1080x1278, 190K)

dont be a faggot, just tell her to suck your cock before you fuck and while ur waitin 2 charge up eat her pussy, simple as that.

Bad idea. Best to go two rounds with her.

What if you fap the day before?

what if you lose your erection while eating her pussy?

asking for a friend.

Don’t waste your cum. All of it is supposed to go inside her.

>saving up your cum only to bust after 2 pumps because you haven't fapped in weeks

That’s why you go a second round where you last longer

so what do you say after you disappoint her the 1st round?

then maybe you should suck cock

Whats her @?

this.

Nothing. You make something to eat together, drink a couple of beers. Then before she leaves home you go for round two.

Sounds like a good way to get throat cancer....

how do you even care about this

the fuck are you talking about? lemme guess you dont lick clit? kys.

u will lose sensitivity during sex.

if u are a loser and want to last longer because you're insecure, go ahead. if you want to get maximum self pleasure just go two rounds.

She's going to tell her friends you're a 5 pump chump and now they won't sleep with you.

>all these betas advicing to eat pussy
ngmi

>Masturbating before fucking your gf
What do you date her for, lol

you’re gay dude

ok faggot go jerk yourself off in the bathroom while shes in bed waiting knowing youre in their tugging your cock, pathetic.

Just grab her by the pussy and bend her over
how fucking hard is to make girl feel pleasure with dick alone you fucking incel

eating pussy is only acceptable with girls who have a body count less than 2, in the standing 69 position. you faggots probably drop to your knees for tinder roasties and let her grab you by the hair

It's tough. On the one hand, the sexual hunger makes you put more energy into the sex, which she enjoys because you are so into it. But then you finish too quick. If you jack off first, then you last longer but you're not as much of an animal. It's a conundrum, for sure. I would just drop the jacking off altogether and tell her you're working on something here and she needs to be patient.

>getting hard from putting your mouth where dozens of dicks before you have been inserted and have jizzed into

You faggots are ngmi

shut up faggot you probably like your ass ate

>You probably like your ass ate

Is this English

Don't be too harsh on him.

He unironically eats pussy.

He doesn't know any better.

Just think about something disgusting if you think you're finishing.

Attached: 1567482924170.jpg (946x946, 276K)

any tips on boosting libido?

Now why would i do that

This.

Attached: CCCDBA52-C7F2-4087-A986-F9A798CC67FF.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

gay detected

imagine, courting and fucking a woman! how much idle time do you slaves have?

>hover hand

>female starts flirting with me
>know she's flirting with me
>act oblivious
>she keeps getting more and more obvious with her flirting
>holy fuck she's laying it on thick right now, rubbing my arm, biting lip
>"haha yea no, it was cool to talk to you, you seem real nice"
>she leans in and her eyes open wider like she wants me to say more after that comment
>just stand up and walk away
I'm not even autistic, I just think that if it's that easy, it's not worth it. She's either riding the cock carousel, insane, or in the best case, she's incompatable with me on a personality level.

Lel ask me how I know an asian or hapa made this thread for mind tricks. Many such cases.

>He actually puts his mouth in and on a cock sheath
Wew lad.

Attached: 1566765837080.jpg (2700x1800, 473K)

based

Kind of feel bad for them though, considering interracial dating statistics.

Attached: 1403.png (1346x720, 341K)

But then the sympathy for them fades when they literally say they'd prefer to see their women get BLACKED than them be with white men.

every single girl loves gettin eaten out why would you not? she wants you to and you're just like "no that's for betas hehe" fuckin tard

I figured this out when I was 16

Am I the only one who can only go one round? I need a lot of time between ejaculations. Like hours at least to regain hornyness. So there is effectively only one round and I'm done.

Nothing to do with test levels. Natty, TRT or 1 gram of test, doesn't make a difference.

It's something to do with dopamine I think. The only times I've been able to go multiple times in a short time involved drugs/alcohol.

Attached: 1556679312457.gif (300x168, 285K)

Because you’re literally getting on your knees and doing work for her while not getting your penis pleasured

Attached: 77D19533-29AD-4127-9F0E-8341A31065FE.jpg (640x799, 131K)

Who is this semen demon?

Agreed. And I generally feel everyone should stick to their own kind, as Muhammad Ali said. The only problem I have is when they put on pseudo-raids against boards that don't generally give a shit

Random thot #666. Sort your self out coombrain

If you want it to not feel as good it's fine, I guess.
I get hard again after 15-20 mins but the second orgasm never feels as good as the first.
Happens to me all the time with my gf. Just jerk it a bit until it's hard again or tell her to suck it to make you hard. Shouldn't take more than 20 seconds of stimulation for you to at least get hard enough to get inside her and then the second you're inside you'll get fully hard.
Lift weights. Aerobic exercise. Losing fat. Get at least 15 minutes of direct sunlight to the balls. If you can't do balls then your chest.

If people feel an immediate connection it doesn't mean she's a cock-hungry slut. Sometimes you just really feel it with someone. If you're looking for companionship I wouldn't immediately rule that girl out
I'm like this to a lesser extent, usually about an hour. I've only ever been able to go three rounds in short succession, but the third round I barely can feel anything and it's genuinely hard to cum.
It's mostly psychological, I think. I was able to go a second round 10 minutes after cumming this week just because the girl looked so sexy getting dressed and was talking about being embarrassed about leaking my cum and how wet she still was. I just ripped off her panties and bent her over my bed and went to town.
If you find something hot enough it just overrides the usual numbness, I think.

Virgin incel identified

Attached: 4A279D1F-D7E0-4345-B039-D1796AF88E45.jpg (1225x8043, 1.79M)

>he’s actually gay
Wew lad

Attached: 52497BD1-1FD2-4AEB-86F1-4E6EA0413D5D.jpg (1225x856, 207K)

Huh?

Please elaborarte on the balls, chest and sun thing

i would bet a lot of money those cucks are all left leaning.

>drop to your knees for tinder roasties and let her grab you by the hair
I got hard just from picturing this.

based and thotpatrolpilled

Why would you even do this? to last longer?
Just smash, and after you coom wait like 15-30 mins. then smash again. Doing this you can literally last how long your stamina allows.

Why not just bust a nut and learn to know her? You're making these assumptions AND throwing away a probably decent fuck.

But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. 19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20 These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.”

Attached: pissoffdegenerate.jpg (1223x1541, 251K)