Mire Thread

I'll post something that happened today to start
>In Grad school, tutor undergrads for extra cash on top of my stipend.
>tutor this one girl (Tattoos, dyed hair, generally degenerage) for 2 hrs a week
>tutoring happens in a grad lounge area, few people use it so if I don't have class I bring my puppy with me to chill.
>tutoring gril today, girlfriend walks by to hang out with our pup
>girlfriend and I talk a little, very obvious we're dating, pet names exchanged etc.
>girlfriend leaves
>girl I tutor asks "So, thats like, your roommate, right?"
>say yes
>ok good I thought it was a girlfreind haha
>her spaghetti spills
>schedule time to tutor at her house this weekend

Attached: chadbob.jpg (332x400, 41K)

Heres a more wholesome one

>New batch of grad students come in last month
>meet them, exchange hellos, etc.
>asian bro tells me at least 3x I am muscle man
>asks to work out with me
>has been in gym at 6am with me at least 5x a week for a month

Hes gonna make it, bros

Based and mentorpilled
Cringe and cheatpilled, go to church kid

>Churchposting
Literally not going to make it

I'll make it quick

>blurred out personal details

Attached: 13724890.jpg (750x1334, 124K)

Nice brah

>Samantha
Almost certain I follow her on insta
@sstwin
Holy shit user she's hot

Girl said I had nice hair. Felt pretty good

p-post body

If dubs send this
I want to sniff your butt while you do squats

Cute asf.
>user spots him on 1pl bench
>he struggles, user helps him by curling up the bar
>"omg user you're so big and strong haha"
>user pops a huge boner

Attached: euclase_laps_up_lapis4.png (800x1200, 427K)

>Blonde hair, blue eyed girls matched
>Black girl in likes
Based as hell, other than the fact you pay for tinder, which is still free pussy if you don't pay. But I guess it's for the ego boost, isnt it? I mean it must be considering how often you post it here.

God damn it, we're living in separate realities. I had tinder and okcupid for 4 months, I literally got 3 fucking matches and they were landwhales. Deleted it all, I'm too ugly for this game.
And yes, my pictures were the usual advice (out with friends, doing things, looking fit, etc., no selfies).

Attached: batman.jpg (704x1000, 72K)

>tfw I'm almost curling 135 for reps
Is this what awaits me?

Attached: fairlyoddparents.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Jessi
>What’s your bra size

You literally can't be too ugly to get tinder matches, if you're fit enough. Not the guy you responded to, but similar enough in tinder activity.
Post your "fit" pics, we'll tell you they're shit and tell you how to take better ones.

Post a new pic and let dubs decide what you say, based chad

Post body

No.

baste

First time cheating?

Absolute faggotry

Here's one, watching the sun set with my family. I think it's alright.

Attached: pic.jpg (224x377, 34K)

They want to see your face.

Enjoy getting kicked out of your program for sexual assault accusations

Two LARPs already? What fun

Most of them are face pics, all are with friends and family (cropped out here).

Attached: pics.jpg (504x382, 61K)

I'll rephrase. They want to see a Clear picture of your face.

>i will never slap sandy's cheeks
can someone kill me

>I can't do this so it must be LARP
Ok

Not posting face here, just wanted the advice of how to take better pics.

Better lighting dipshit

The left pic doesn't show much, and the right pic shows nice arms, but the body is so rectangular it's hard to tell you're fit. What do you look like when flaring your lats. Also, height?

I didn't ask you to post your face. I'm telling you what they want to see.

5'9", in the manlet pit
There are only two photos that don't show my face, that beach one and one where I'm riding my motorcycle. Maybe I'll ditch those and have my face in all of them.

Oh and yeah, I'm boxy. Flaring lats doesn't really make a difference.

Someone thought I was a hot girl from behind cuz of my long hair and ass. I do not know to feel. Either he's gay as shit or likes his women built.

Attached: 4532c70520b7be3a1849bde8c410d727.jpg (1956x2750, 1.23M)

>That body
>No matches
I am just gonna go on kill myself now. Holy fuck what is the point.

Attached: 1564688136858.png (720x720, 519K)

1 cut your hair
2 how fucking small are you that you could be mistaken for a girl

If it's a sport bike I'd keep it. A cruiser, eh...
Either way, it's worth a shot.

Chad church poster

Ok

Not me

Almost finished bulking, hit 225 lbs BW at 6’1”

Got 335 Bench, 455 Squat, 550 DL

I wanna keep my strength and lean back down to ~205. Last time I was there I had sick vascularity and striations, but lifted like 200 less total.

Kinda inverted bulk/cut from everyone else (Summer bulks) but I like it better this way.

End blogpost

Fuck forgot pic I’m retarded

Attached: 733F46B4-3BB8-42B2-975C-ADCA6CB8EA30.jpg (1512x2187, 586K)

How do you respond if a girl calls you handsome?

Attached: 1382647633082.jpg (214x200, 13K)

I'm a 3, maybe a 4, and 5'9".
Sport bike. Also have this goofy one.

Attached: gotta go fasttt.jpg (1125x1575, 306K)

Don't lie hun you loved it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.54_[2018.06.15_22.21.45].png (156x350, 87K)

Pretend I'm gay. Works every time.

Have you considered isolating lats and shoulders more frequently? Your bones will always be boxy, but that doesn't mean you have to appear boxy.

D A D D Y

Yes, I hit shoulders more than anything now (I do PPL but have a shoulder exercise each day), and back more often than I used to.

You could probably curl me. Hot.

Chest needs some work user, feel free to bench my ass up and down your face.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.26_[2018.06.15_22.12.32].png (491x637, 472K)

"Thanks, I know"

Based. Tbh I cheated on my last ex way too much.
>be me
>moving an hour away and packing up my apartment
>milf I’ve been seeing wants me to come hang
>gf wants to hang that night too
>leaving town and want to see them both, so devise a plan
>move most of my stuff into new apartment
>on the way home stop at milfs house
>fuck for a couple hours
>gf texting me when she can come over
>”okay I gotta go, finish packing for tomorrow and stuff..”
>bolt home because it’s getting late b4 gf comes over
>shower quick and start drinking some booze to hide the smell of milf
>gf gets to my place
>she senses somethings a little off, tel her it’s just the booze and I’m tired from unpacking
>she asks why I was so late
>”dinner at my parents place after I moved some stuff”
>she buys it
>pretty tired from fucking milf earlier and tell her I’m not in the mood for sex tonight
>head to bed
>wake up next morning
>she tells me she can totally tell I was at my parents cause her allergies are acting up
>she’s allergic to cats and knows my parents have a couple
>tfw milf also has cats
>mfw she wasn’t sure if I was telling the truth last night
>mfw her allergies convinced her into thinking I was telling her the truth
God damn was that a good weekend. Gotta ride the tiger bros and just do what you gotta do to survive

Attached: 3A929895-F2D2-476B-99FC-16C98D2E931B.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

Wondering too

fucking cringe

Attached: oldseph2.png (486x366, 304K)

Lol it actually doesn’t, my chest hair is just too much to see it from that angle

Attached: 86D75AEA-7DBB-40CE-9217-B34113FBC8F0.jpg (3088x2316, 1.52M)

Cheaters deserve a fucking noose. Why don’t you just dump your gf if you want to fuck disgusting old women

its all in the face bro. Im a 5'4 asian manlet with a good face and get matches on tinder and bumble all the time. 90% are short asian or latina girls though, but lots of dates and fucked a few

>cheating ever
repent and change your ways or kill yourself

Mmm gib milkies daddy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.07_[2018.06.15_22.40.16].png (785x929, 916K)

How’d you score the milf

Kek. Absolutely, yes.

Can I rub my face is your chest. Ive always wondered what it would be like to do that.
Also can I smell your used gym shirt.

>dentist told me I have good teeth
>"Keep up the good work, user"
That's about it
It feels pretty good

GAS, GAS, GAS
>IM GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

the bit of face through the helmet i see isnt too bad
wait, whats that nose

how do you respond if a girl calls you cute? I've got a cheeky smile and she kept poking my nose, even though I'd just choked and slapped her in bed.

Attached: 1560464171668.png (645x773, 39K)

If only the tinder women thought like you
Nose is completely behind the guard, that line is a reflection. I wonder if that's why the photo doesn't work though

H-how do you get that much chest volume? I want to get these then grope myself when jacking off

Attached: wut.jpg (199x250, 6K)

You too could unironically work in that situation.
Getting called handsome not so much. Gennerally though if a girl pays you a compliment, it's the best move to pay it back in some way, unless you have no interest in them

Day gyno

this isnt youre nose?

Attached: 1568343699002.png (1125x1575, 170K)

I cooked at a restaurant weeknights and weekends while going to uni. She came in one night when I was having a few after shift beers and chatting to a coworker. I remembered her from a few weeks earlier and started chatting her up. When I first met she called me a cunt nonstop cause I told her to open the front bar door if the bar was too hot (idk she got mad pissed). She didn’t remember but thought it was hilarious and on things went. Ended up bringing her back to her place a mile down the road, doing some coke of her tits and going to absolute pound town. Probably one of the best fucks I’ve had too. She was only 32, skinny, blonde, one kid; knew what she was doing and overall made me not regret the chest one second. I did regret some of the other times I cheated on my gfs cause the cheat wasn’t great quality, but that’s about it. Never told anyone about me cheating except you fags, no reason to brag or give myself a bad name even though no one’s ever found out and I’ve never hurt anyone from what I’ve done. I do what I want in life as long as I can avoid hurting others. If I can cheat, I will.

>Implying they don't think like that

No gyno here, the way you can typically tell visuallyif there is gyno is when the bottom "droops" for lack of a better word, or if the nipples are puffy. My chest is fairly round. The angle for the closer pec is weird, but they have the same shape so you can look at the further one for reference.

It's something I worry about when I'm bulking, because I drink milk every day, and I've read that could contribute to gyno.

Damn, I just looked at it again, the right pec here looks like a full on man boob. Damn that's a horrible pic lmao

Its okay you can solve your issues by letting me have one of your used gym shirts.

I was talking about the line just to the right, but when it's blown up I can see it's the side of my face. Thought it was a reflection from the ground.
And yeah, as I said, ugly!

Attached: 1568344913739.png (306x338, 111K)

Only if you let me suck your dick (no homo)

But I only use one gym shirt :( I just let it get really smelly and wash it with my weekly laundry cycle haha

It'd sure be a shame if your laundry machine broke down for a month wouldn't it haha

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.30_[2018.06.16_22.21.15].png (468x620, 350K)

No I have to be the one sucking dick. I need the protein for my butt gains.
Its okay I'll clean it with my mouth and send it back. But you'll need another one so you can send that one to me after I send the other one back.

I get that you guys are being gay, but you can totally handwash that shirt in a sink or bucket if your machine breaks down.

But then I couldnt sniff it or lick it clean.
And hey now theres nothing gay about licking and sniffing a man's used smelly shirt.

>Thanks, y-you too!

offtopic but how am is supposed to smile at a girl on the street? my smile looks really forced and fake, i was thinking about winking, if its not very cringe, i remember i tried it once when i was like 16 and the girl smiled

If you're just smiling at someone as you walk by them, it's not supposed to be a full smile. You can't do a slight smile w/o it looking forced?

That's fine I'll just go straight to the source and lick user's armpits HA bet the other slut didn't think of that did he?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.25_[2018.09.22_21.08.38].png (575x721, 551K)

Oh I did. Im just too busy shoving whey protein bags up my ass for max booty gains.

you mean somethiing like this? yes i think i can pull it off without looking weird, gonna train with a mirror and try it out

the thing is that i realized a few days ago that when im looking at a girl i have like the most serious face ever, so its like im judging her so she will never smile back at me, this is because when i was younger i couldnt look at people in the eyes so i trained myself to do that, but i forgot all this time about smiling lol

Attached: 33357129b691af318bfcf13b56c4ac35.jpg (623x375, 60K)

Hmmm
>doing coke
Cringe...
>trying to hide it not for personal gain but to not hurt anyone
Based...
Overall I'd say I'm kekkin

for what ever reason people dont say anything any more when i greet them, only this blank stare mix of crying, fear, disappointment and confusion. pretty sure i didnt do anything to them

>>trying to hide it not for personal gain but to not hurt anyone
That's cope. He said he keeps it on the d/l to avoid a reputation, so he's obviously protecting himself.
If you believe his sweet lies, then it's like he's cheating on you to haha

Do you just have a whole folder of Land of Lustrious reacts?

>dO you jUST haVe a Whole fOldeR Of LAnD of LUstRIOUs reACTs?

Attached: shinsha_recycles_ex.jpg (1200x869, 314K)

Attached: 1546284343103.jpg (1200x1200, 99K)

Your body looks 38 years old

Post ass

I'm sure he also has a folder of gem lewds, but it doesn't seem like he's giving that up without a fight.