Well? Why do you drink soda if it kills test??

Well? Why do you drink soda if it kills test??

Attached: 146613ED-C9DC-4A07-A019-0D9767FC3736.png (1177x270, 30K)

no one drinks soda anymore

Coke > Coca-Cola

Attached: images.jpg (197x255, 7K)

>drink soda everyday, get 10 hours of sleep and coom non stop
Is it too late for me I’m 19, not fat and I’m tall but I’m a completely lazy fuck. I havent cleaned my room in weeks there’s bugs crawling around but I can’t be fucked to get out of bed. What the fuck

Attached: F2AD8D97-30E4-40EE-8A95-D847ECE9260F.png (3204x2504, 296K)

What’s the source man

I haven't drank soda since I was 11 years old

Also I dropped out of college after like two weeks and spent a year working construction for my uncle but he finished the contracts he had and he hasn’t called me back in like 3 months so I’ve just been decaying in my room and I already blew through half of my savings

Link to source or you’re full of shit

>One study found eating sugar drops testosterone.

Eating any meal drops testosterone.

Testosterone has a circadian rhythmicity, and its release could
be synchronized by food intake. In fact, T levels in men seem to
be rapidly influenced by meals: Habito and Ball19 and Lehtihet
et al20 found decreasing T levels compared with controls in small
groups of healthy men who were administered different meals.
To test the hypothesis that the increase in chylomicrons after a
high-fat meal might inhibit T production, Volek et al21 examined postprandial T levels before and after a diet known to halve
the levels of chylomicrons. They observed a significant decrease
in T level after a fat meal despite the decrease in postprandial
chylomicrons.

Terrier, J.-E., & Isidori, A. M. (2016). How Food Intakes Modify Testosterone Level. The Journal of Sexual Medicine, 13(9), 1292–1296. doi:10.1016/j.jsxm.2016.07.001

>insulin and glucagon cycles lower test
We've known this for decades

I guaran-fucking-tee you there are plenty of people on Jow Forums that didn't or are in denial about it.

>constant threads about how IF improves test
>wtf how can test levels decrease after eating
Scooby was right, Jow Forums is gone

Shut up nerd lol

I was not raised on soda or any carbonated beverages. I find it hard to finish a glass of coke. Rootbeer is alright though.

I'm just sick of the whole "hurr durr sugar bad makes testosterone go down" constantly spewed by tards. If you ate a couple of tablespoons of olive oil test will fall. If you eat a scoop of whey protein, test will fall. Any type of food put into the stomach will cause test to fall.

>Correlation does not imply causation
I detest sugar water, but I reckon those results are more from the general lifestyle of degenerate sugar water drinkers than from the liquid itself.

you unironically may just be a genetic dead-end.

>I'm 19
Unironically clean your room

Attached: 1561013657274.png (605x381, 187K)

Why is everyone ignoring the big bold first sentence that's obviously much more important than the second, assuming it's true.

Yeah I was thinking that too.

when they say fat meal they mean a meal rich in fat or a meal that is thicc?

Water, milk and a cup of coffee in the morning on workdays. Every now and again I'll have something fruity. Preferably self blended.

Why do I look young for my age when I've been drinking 5 sodas a day for the past 30 years?

Hi asmongold

because that's only one factor of many, and how the heck do averages work??? u dummy.

Attached: slap.png (158x152, 25K)

I don't.

Dude. Get up and do something productive right now. No matter how small. DYEL?