How the FUCK do I go armored titan mode

Attached: Armored_Titan_(Anime)_character_image_(Reiner_Braun).png (1080x1080, 954K)

did this show ever get good again? i enjoyed season 1 but season 2 sucked so much dick i stopped halfway through

Get buff as hell, low bodyfat, and then start slamming every inch of your body against trees until you develop callouses all over

Season 3 is arguably the best one yet although it's a completely different tone from the first two. Becomes much more political and war-based rather than a survival story

Season 3 part 2 is better

I counted the whole thing as one but yeah I agree with that

it's unironically god tier now, especially the very ass end of season 3
>mfw "This is how we of the nine use our power."

Attached: 1567874396953.png (919x517, 273K)

NO SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT WATCHED

its good, remember that basement key? they get there

ARMIN DIES AND HE NEVER COMES BACK

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>join army as a child
>become the best in your unit
>inherit the chad titan
>destroy the devil islands

Attached: 296C6028-F613-4008-A2E4-1D2C5C63B865.jpg (680x1024, 156K)

>cucking yourself out of a long life
Pass

Attached: 446FEB0E-2ED6-4E71-B704-7F98E4B08D24.jpg (645x645, 211K)

>mfw

Attached: 1515132068427.gif (160x120, 453K)

You need to DEDICATE YOUR HEART to your lifts

Attached: 1_woIfyoE8oLJaHynd5z98jg.jpg (736x1051, 202K)

Wrong. He becomes the lanklet titan. At least one manlet made it.

This show was so underwhelming. Zoomer Naruto was a big letdown.

best part is just now starting

Season 1 was fun for the creepiness, the top notch art/dynamic animation, and the strange backstory. Felt almost too much of a novelty.

Season 2 was okay, but it felt like the novelty was wearing off.

Then season 3 came in and kicked everything in high gear: The story being followed completely shifted, a whole new world of story opens up, and it became super interesting. Ended season 3 on a high note.

Although FUCK the main character, I hate when animes put a dweeb loser who does nothing but constantly cries and "poor me" self pities and then clutch moment! They find their strength! Quirky unique ability which makes poor loser the special snowflake who can save us all! bullshit. At least the edge is taken off by people pointing out how much of a loser he is, but it still is just non-stop eye rolling.

That said, still a great show.

Eren from the future manipulated his dad to give him the Attack Titan. He's also THE Attack Titan, because Eren's will, sent back in time = Attack Titan's obsession with freedom

GABI DID NOTHING WRONG

Be born with harlequin type ichthyosis, somehow survive until adulthood, lift, maybe roid

Don't bother. This anime/manga becomes straight fucking retarded once they reveal the wider world. The island is basically a concentration camp for the former nazis/current Jews called the Eldians who have titan powers because they're god's chosen people and they are banned from real life by the rest of the world because they used to have an empire but then lost.

Eren becomes an edgelord bad guy and his half brother Zeke is a good guy who tries to stop him and save the world from another 1488 Eldian apocalypse.

What an absolute fucking brainlet

I love Erwin so fucking much

get mogged by The Attack Chad

Attached: 1561884914684.jpg (1474x1597, 737K)

Lots and lots of Dbol