This is the poster child for the Carnivore diet

>this is the poster child for the Carnivore diet

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-191313_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1004, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergmann's_rule
dr.dk/levnu/krop/danske-maend-er-nu-de-femtehoejeste-i-verden
videnskab.dk/krop-sundhed/groenlandske-boern-bliver-hoejere-og-sundere
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1855500
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh my god, this changes everything! I will never eat an animal again.

>Varying less than two inches
>Shows image with one Eskimo mogging three others
???

Yeah, he's 6' they're 5'11" what's the issue?

carnivore diet you inbred cretin.

Inuit didn't have access to milk, it's what made white people taller than other races like indians or asians. Just drink milk.

This
>be asian
>drink a lot of milk as a kid
>be 6'1 (no e-statting)

>survive in one of the most inhospitable areas of the world off a single portion of seal meat a day
>maybe some fish or seagull if lucky
>”ahaha carnivores are manlets”

>Environmental evolutionary factors just as heat loss and calorie expenditure and lack of outside breeding mean nothing

This is natural selection through adaptation to climate. Has nothing to do with their diet.

kek

This is the poster child for arctic adapted animals. Minimize body surface area. Deposit fat proximally.

Masai tribesmen are the tallest in the world. They are also almost exclusively carniverous.

That's a 2-3 inch difference at the most.

Heavy jackets to survive the cold starting at a young age. Its gravity.

please, tell me more about all the beef they eat

>asians are short
BLAME THE MEAT

indians drink more milk than white people

only nordic people are tall and that's genetics, got shit to do with milk

i'm 5'4, a follower of the carnivore diet, and i'd destroy and lanklet carb addicted cunt that provoked me

Danzig inuit confirmed

Attached: CACB38F7-9FE9-465B-A212-B2C1A48AF30F.jpg (884x591, 106K)

So they're a race of manlets, they still appear to be ten million times healthier than any vegan.

Attached: 1563045631802.png (1280x800, 992K)

you don't want to be as tall as possible. that only gives advantage in a barbarian society. for heart and comfiness an asian height is better. you just want to be tall enough. literally the only reason i'm happy about being 180cm is just other guys and grills. i wouldn't mind being 160 as long as everybody else lost 20 cm as well.

>only nordic people are tall
So are Balkan people.

I've seen Greenlandic Inuits who were even shorter. I'm 5'5" but they were a whole head shorter than me

Attached: 20180924_173016.jpg (4128x3096, 3.59M)

Blatantly false
The biggest consumers are Finnland, Sweden and the Netherlands. India isn't even in the top 100 list of the biggest consumers of milk

this dude is a beta faggot

This. These guys are able to survive freezing temperatures all year round on nothing but some whale fat and rotting bird meat. Think of their potential if they lived out of the cold and had access to proper meats

Even if they did drink more, they don't get the same benefits that Europeans get.

ability to digest lactose map

claim your birthright white man

Attached: 310px-Lactose_tolerance_in_the_Old_World.svg.png (310x244, 34K)

>outliers don't exist

The map ignores that most lactose intolerant cultures around the world consume mostly fermented milk, letting bacteria do the work of breaking down lactose and casein for them. Lactase ain't magic, you ain't gonna avoid the shits if you do GOMAD no matter how lactose tolerant you are, while mongol Chad can eat 10lbs of yogurt and don't give a fuck.

Okay retard

Attached: 21DEF692-9092-4508-9C31-97645C46CD13.png (1125x2436, 491K)

Why aren't Bongs tall?

>tfw no qt 5’ 4” Eskimo gf
Why live

>Varying less than two inches
>Literally says outliers don't exist

>arctic adapted animals. Minimize body surface area.
kys retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergmann's_rule

>be european
>eats tons of rye bread and drink tons of milk as a kid
>end up being 195cm tall
milk is unironically the most anabolic substance on the planet

milk isn't a magic potion that makes you grow. protein and calories do. milk just happens to be 1. very cheap 2. easily digestible and 3. great AA profile and bioavailability.
iyou could never drink milk after age 5 and you'd be just as tall with proper nutrition.

>Because I can't digest large amounts of dairy without side effects that means nobody can!

Attached: 1565994766677.jpg (2031x1084, 316K)

>be european
>eat tones of pasta and spinach as a kid
>end up being 195cm tall
bla bla height has nothing to do with nutrition besides not being malnurished

Attached: 9097f3228b3b9710.jpg (750x750, 75K)

Of course diet matters. Greenlanders have become much taller after being provided with a more varied diet.
dr.dk/levnu/krop/danske-maend-er-nu-de-femtehoejeste-i-verden
> Greenlandic men have become 16.5 cm taller than 100 years ago.
videnskab.dk/krop-sundhed/groenlandske-boern-bliver-hoejere-og-sundere
> For example, studies from 1996-1997 showed that Greenlandic men and women, on average, were five and seven cm shorter than Danish men and women, respectively. (...) today, boys and girls in Greenland are practically as tall as Danish children, at least until they reach puberty. (...)
> A different explanation (...) is that many Greenlanders today have one or more ancestors from Scandinavia. Genetically, Greenlanders are increasingly similar to Europeans. Genetic studies of Greenlanders have shown that around a fourth of the genes of an average Greenlander is of Scandinavian origin.
> Other circumstances may explain why Greenlandic children are getting taller. First and foremost, living conditions in Greenland, like in many other countries, have imporoved in the course of the last many years, so that children get a sufficiently healthy and nourishing diet.

What if I told you that height is genetic and diet (aside from avoiding starvation) has nothing to do with it?

>be asian
>drink a lot of milk
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Attached: lactoseintolernace.png (754x420, 142K)

Show me vegans surviving in the arctic and I'll take your argument into consideration.

>ge-adjusted regression analysis showed that on average Adventist vegetarian children were taller than their meat-consuming classmates
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1855500
damn, maybe the dairy pill is true after all

Yeah but I assume the article is just worded poorly and actually implies something like 95% of the population fits into a deviation of two inches. No population can completely fit into such a small margin

Or maybe they are all short just so the polar winds won't trip them over, have you thought about this?

and this is relevant because?

Albanians are brown manlets, but that could be the turkish rape genes

the outer two are probably his kids

can you imagine how fucking terrifying it must have been for these people to fight the Norsemen? They had numbers and that ultimately won it, but before modern times the inuit averaged closer to 5 than 5 4, vikings averaged 5 6 and were covered in hair and had metal and shit, must have been crazy for those little ice eaters.

Well it's not like the Inuits were peaceful tree huggers either, but true seeing something completely foreign and aggressive like that must have been scary.

G E N E T I CS

They're Inuit, why would they be tall? Asians in the US are just as small in Japan, why should eating meat fix their genetic limit?

Attached: 1554648362361.gif (342x380, 2.3M)