Should I bulk if I'm already fat?

Should I bulk if I'm already fat?

Attached: Angry Wojak.jpg (506x606, 34K)

Attached: source.gif (480x270, 518K)

Yes.

Attached: 1537709383438.jpg (600x462, 42K)

Are you sure?

Attached: 1567647562659.webm (640x360, 463K)

4u

Stop eating

I tried. I'm down to like 1500-1600 calories a day but my willpower is shit

Should you bulk if you've already bulked? No you can just maintain or cut but there's no point in bulking if you've already got a bulk going

Just stop altogether. Stop counting. You learn discipline through suffering. Or what you think is suffering.

>stop counting
bad advice

It's not a bulk, it's fat from before working out

>should I drink more water if I'm drowning?
>should I eat more food if I'm choking?

A bulk is a bulk. You've already got extra mass on you that will help you make more muscle compared to Auschwitz survivors. There's no point in going further down the rabbit hole

It's not a bulk though. Bulking has you fueling muscle growth. Just being fat is not the same as that

JUST STOP EATING ALTOGETHER

Become the ultra goomba

You can't just stop eating

If you are naturally muscular, or so obese it is an immediate health concern, you should cut.

Otherwise you should get stronger while it is easy, and then cut.

What are you talking about dude? The point of a fucking bulk is to have more mass on you so you lift more. It doesn't matter when that was put on you. Don't listen to the retard telling you to starve yourself unless you're obese in which case you should stop eating

It's not being fat that makes it easy to gain, it's the calorie surplus (which also makes you fat) that makes it easy to gain.

>It doesn't matter when that was you put it on
Yes it does. If you eat a shitload without working out you just put on fat.

No it doesn't. A calorie surplus gives you more energy perhaps but it shouldn't be a big difference. Don't fucking cut and bulk again like a retard

Caloric surplus is required to build a significant amount of muscle

Steak contains about 2 Cal per gram. Were did that energy come from if it's wasn't what the cow ate?

Because of the extra mass you have on you helping you push more weight

What's your point?

If this were true power lifters would strap weights to themselves during competition.

Ok retard go lose 50 lbs and gain it back again

Not an argument

No.
> you'll build more fat cells and fuck up your endocrine system more
> you'll stretch your skin out even more and get flab flaps as you cut

But cutting sucks

Don't do it bro, I wasted my teenaged years bouncing between builtfat and skinnyfat because I refused to cut before I bulked, and then started to bulk before my cut was finished. Basically always 4 steps forward 3 steps back. Just cut to where you're super lean and then bulk from there and never let yourself get even pudgy again.

What happens when my lifts stall?

I'm Here's my tips for not being a fatass
>when you're hungry, drink a glass of water with ice. If you're not actually hungry and just thirsty, problem solved. If you're actually hungry, the ice and water will trick your stomach a little bit to lessen the pangs
>start eating as late into the day as you realistically can
>stuff your face with low calorie fruits and vegetables, healthy - low calorie - and will fill you up reasonably. My favorites are spinach, broccoli, bell peppers, frozen berries, and apples w/ cinnamon
>try to drink as few calories as possible, always drink water when available
>one trick I do is to exercise in an easily measurable way (walking/jogging for x distance for example) and then allow myself to eat half of the calories burned in anything I want

They're gonna stall, but that's not important. Even now when I cut I usually lose ~5lbs on every lift over the course of 2 months or so. It's much more important to get lean before worrying about making lifts go up. Alternatively, try to work on improving your form.

So I just do the same weight over and over?

I'd recomend you to cut because if you bulk now later youd do a mega cut and lose all the gains you have acomplished

delet

How do I put on weight without eating on a surplus? Everyone says don't bulk just eat at maintenance but I'm 10 lbs underweight for my height. I'm still a little skinnyfat tho. What do?

i just had a massive chain from my question check it out

Attached: 1552338950127.jpg (720x960, 70K)