Iggy pop

is he just blessed with scandinavian genes, or can i achieve this? who heres body looks like this?

Attached: Dh0EgaFVAAAqDd-.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

literally do not eat for long amounts of time and when you do, make it basic. 6oz beef, baked potato. helps to smoke to cut down hunger. 50 pushups every other day.

Achieve what
He looks like he's 130 lbs

he reached peak male preformance in the 70s man, thin with a great aesthetic amount of muscle

Attached: 03-iggy-pop-abs.jpg (2000x2854, 1007K)

jump around and do coke thats literally what he did. probably ate few eggs and celery or something

what if i think im a little too skinny to get this look, should i eat a ton of lean meat and protein with milk? i already do 50 pushups daily tho i think it may be hindering the chance of me bulking up

im not sure he was really into coke, he was more into heroin and lsd than anything it seems from what ive gathered

idk just workout and be lean no? no idea what heroin does to your body probably burns fat really well?

yea it also kills appetite, but what if im already too fucking skinny? just bulk a bit?

eat in maintain level calories but slightly more once in while. like 100-200 above it

this is my body, how fucked am i? i eat about 2700 calories a day today i mustve eaten around 3000. im tryna GAIN some so i can get into this build

Attached: 20190911_225201.jpg (2576x1932, 1.29M)

Attached: tumblr_ns24rlZ3ZD1snb6qwo1_1280.jpg (550x549, 49K)

"

bitch

5 month of lifting and eating meat fucked

god damn it im hopeless i dont have a single gym in a 1.5 mile radius and i dont have a car, is lifting really necassary? hes not even jacked but i am pretty damn skinny

will take just longer. if theres swimming pool go there?

He's a twinks faggot

Did Jon Gruden post this?

thanks a ton man, appreciate it.

Life time of IF.

i dont know who the fuck that is.

IF? IS that supposed to be an acronym?

Intermitent fasting. Omad if you prefer.

dude see above, i dont think i should be fasting, im pretty skinny as is

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (564x720, 76K)

OPs pic is what I looked like 2 months into doing nothing but pullups, chinups, pushups, squats, jogging. Starting from complete auschwitz mode mind you. If you don't mind the fact that lifting would accomplish the same in half the time do what I did.

I've seen him many times live and he's really skinny and short. He said once that he meticulously watches his macros. I guess his diet is high in protein and prolly does a lot of calisthenics. Forget drugs, he used to be a junkie when he was young but he got his life back in track and became a professional entertainer. You don't look like him at past 50 when you do drugs.

change your diet to a vegetarian one and add chicken and fish and eggs, also make green juices

im about his height and i think i have a body type similar to his which is why i want his look, and it just has a great aesthetic. hes a great preformer i hope to see him live before he passes, i love his music.

you gave me hope, guy, good luck on your journey i will take what you said and apply it to my daily routine.

thank you for your advice, is milk ok?

i dont really know now, i think raw milk is the best, some say pausterized milk is unhealthy, i think theres some truth to this, i personally drink kefir milk. but if you are gonna do the diet i said you dont really need milk, you will get most of your carbs from vegetables and specially potatoes/sweet potatoes.
you also need for muscle synthesis healthy fats, you can get them from avocados, coconut oil, olive oil, etc.
you should eat 4 times a day and your plate should be divided in 3 parts, one will be the meat, eggs(chicken or fish(white meat only)), the other part vegetables and the other one carbs(potatoes).

screenshotted, thanks a whole lot ill buy everything i need tomorrow and stick with this till i achieve my desired results.

Blessed w le scandinavian genes.

bump

he's just skinny with nice insertions. he's only maintaining some muscle due to how active he was on stage every night.