“Have fun at the gym.”

>Whenever I got the gym after hanging out with people they say “Have fun at the gym.”
>Never questioned it
>Hanging with friend
>starts talking to some acquaintances I’m familiar with.
>one is a painfully cute girl
>get asked about something and say I’m going to the gym after
>She says “Have fun at the gym.”

What does this mean? Does she mean “Yeah right you fucking DYEL” Did she think I was bragging or something. Am I overthinking this or have I accidentally been an asshole?

Attached: 0515526D-887A-462F-BC40-E45905557799.jpg (1354x1504, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OS1Jg3RTgGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It means they want you to have fun at the gym

it's just one of those things you say to take up space and/or make sound
it doesn't mean anything at all

When a normie says have fun at the gym what they really mean is you are small and weak and look like you’re just messing around at the gym. She’s saying have fun because you are not taking it seriously. Plus your delts are lagging.

It just means dont forget to bang the gym thot in the showers after your workout.

My gym thot is a PT, i fucking love cumming in her after a good session. We do it in the staff shower. You are banging your gym thot right?

They all come with their boyfriends.

it's one of those things where we don't have an expression for. what else can people say? "have a good workout"? that's stupid, because you should always be having a "good" workout. "good luck at the gym"? it's not an exam or work presentation, you don't need that kind of luck. "have fun at ___" is basically saying go do whatever you gotta do with good spirits.

that stops you? low test/gay

Normal people just say things they actually mean. When they say have fun at the gym it means they hope you have fun at the gym.

>Plus your delts are lagging.

Attached: 1540702914834.jpg (668x712, 129K)

They’re being nice normal people you fucking schizo Jesus Christ not everybody is out to get you

Hey.

Have fun at the gym.

>What does this mean?
youtube.com/watch?v=OS1Jg3RTgGM

It means have fun, you get to see your buds, talk to cuties, and exercise, it’s a grand ol time

as a normie who doesn't work out, let me explain
when this is said to a muscular person, it means we think they waste all their time at the gym
when it's said to a fat person, it's because we don't think they even go to the gym

"Have 'fun' at the gym you fuckin' nerd" is what they're really saying.

>normie

Is there anything worse than a normie. Your the most boring group of NPCs to exist. I fap to traps, let my gf peg me, and im obsessed with ancient Rome.

What do you do, watch GoT and drink lattes. Pathetic.

Oh God I knew skipping ohp would lead to this no no no no

Attached: 9900f5aa6bb88fdc588badd99eeca869--dandy-outer-space.jpg (236x246, 14K)

What does it mean when I think like OP but about a bunch of things? In my head I know everyone's motives especially when they are against me or others but I am wrong a lot so what is it?

They probably are against you, you just lack the ability to correctly deduce it

You have autism.

"Have fun at the gym"? OP, from the king of normies, the most socially adept person in the world, I have to ask you if you really, truly want to know the hidden meaning in this sentence. Stop reading now if you don't think you can handle it.

Here's what it actually means:
Fuck yourself fucking nigger faggot never speak to me again

Yeah..it's tough but it's the truth. Sad really

Attached: 1566755027611.png (304x598, 133K)

paranoia
though it’s right to be suspicious of people’s motives these days
because they are corrupted

this, OP, why are you overthinking it?

It's normal social behavior.
You show that you listened to whatever the other person said and remembered it. She doesn't give a shit about you going to the gym.

Why would you even say you go to the gym??? Zumba and wiifit are the way to go on this board.

>Zumba and wiifit
This man is right, nobody ever works out.

Attached: 1526457511153.jpg (1082x1404, 298K)

Some might be faking it

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

The gym is just a play park in my mothers mind.

>oh i suppose you think you’re tired after playing at the gym all afternoon! Blablabla

In your case OP they’re just trying to be nice.