How do I look like him bros?

All I want to do is look like Deku.
How do I do it frens?

pls no bully, this show has genuinely made me want to turn around my life and get fit for once.
What are routine to get a small waist and have V shape. Essentially low bf, extremely toned, defined shoulders, etc.

Attached: 1488923107027 (1).jpg (1280x1691, 214K)

Look up one punch man routine and do it every day.

>this show has genuinely made me want to turn around my life and get fit for once.
well, as long as it works for you.
The things you said scream calisthenics, and so cardio will be your life partner.
for upper body and back, pull ups/chin ups, and dumbbell for your arms/forearms

Thanks bros
I've always been a fatass, currently waking up early to run a 5k every morning. Hopefully I'll get my bodyweight down enough where I can go into the gym with some confidence

1. Jog
2. Clean a fucking beach

assuming you're not 5'4 and asian you could look better than that natty within a year or two

I know a 12 year old that started watching this and had the same reaction. I gave him a simple rundown of pic related. it has been one of the most fun things I've done watching him get swoler. went from pretty chubby to a decent v, lower bf and a great push up form. next I'm going to get him started on pull ups.

Attached: 1566132858586.jpg (2059x1628, 1.28M)

>bnha
5x5 dilations
5x5 HRT
1x1 suicides

>capped delts
Hell if I know

>a 5k every morning
Take it easy or you'll burn out. Getting fit is marathon not sprint

Being a mentor to an aspiring 12 yo is probably one of the best feelings. Keep up the good work, bro

Inspired by the trannie central anime. Sorry ngmi

What happened to his shoulders
Why does he look like a manlet

I dont get why out of shape people who've never worked out overthink it so much and go looking for routines. It's really just a way to do nothing about it while feeling like you're being productive.

If you're out of shape just run. Do some push ups, squats, crunches. It's gonna burn like hell at first. Get used to that and just. Fucking. Exercise.

He is a manlet in the show. He's basically gym-maxxed power-maxxed worst genetics in the world. Let Deku be inspiration to all manlets

>Why does he look like a manlet
To appeal to trannime fans

He's like 15, give him time.

Tfw not manlet enough for easy gains and not tall enough to mog manlets

That's not normal shoulder length for 15 year olds

Hmm, maybe you're right, I don't spend much time looking at 15 year old boys.

haha imagine doing that just for kicks

Next time you pretend not being a pedo don't specify "boys". Just say you don't look at 15 year olds. Period

You still never look like an anime character you fucking stupid weeb

Jokes on you, I have enormous eyes

Print this and jerk to it everyday, gainz will come soon

Attached: wallhaven-509842_1920x1080.png (1920x1080, 784K)

I agree. In my sports club, we have a really talented kid who is now 14. I've been giving him advice and so on for years now and seeing him improve really warms my heart. Soon he'll be better than me, but - even though a few years ago I never thought I'd say that - I'm actually looking forward to it.

chad mango coming through
fuck cuckadamia
fuck capeshit
CHAD HUNTERS AND CHAD SLAYERS RISE UP

Attached: 62156825_113237983313647_4309190613467782115_n.jpg (720x720, 140K)

FAT: Cut (Deficit) ---> Maintenance
SKINNY: Bulk ---> Maintenance
SKINNYFAT: TWO OPTIONS; Cut ---> Maintenance ---> Bulk or Bulk ---> Maintenance
Use Starting Strength as routine, or...I don't know. I'm just some retard on the internet who knows what he knows.

where are my hunterchads at

Attached: fRfiHal.jpg (593x664, 185K)

KenganBros represent!

Attached: 1548351397113.png (460x660, 197K)

wait til you have a son

I heard you need woman for that