What are your guys opinions on Keto?

What are your guys opinions on Keto?

Attached: E2AFE77C-F966-4356-84EF-FE5C23C8B66E.jpg (850x638, 215K)

It's retarded

momscience fad diet

Diet for fat retards with no self control.

retarded meme fad diet that fat fucks use to justify eating a ton of shit like bacon and butter.

Awesome way to eat that only retarded troglodytes seem to hate.

It works and is great for losing weight, especially combined with IF.
Difficult to sustain for long periods of time.

Personally a fan. I lost 30 lbs in two months with it.

if you do zero carb it's good, otherwise I think it's trash.

This.
Aim for 0 carbs and fast for a day and you may be in ketosis within 24 hours.
Did it once, got skinny, won't ever have to do it again.
I keep carbs low as my normal diet now, nothing extreme.

Gave me bad acid reflux. I switched to carnivore and felt much better (both zero carb btw).

Idk I've never been above 15% bf as far as I can remember.

It works. I was a pre-diabetic built fat and ended up dropping 6 kg in a month. Now I regularly test under 5.5 mmo/l in the morning and have consistent energy through the day.

No more brain fog.

Works amazingly well. The upgrade to how much better I feel and the ability to take shits for the first time ever in life make it really worth it.

I think in the future we will see it as healthy and normal to do 2-3 months keto out of the year or something like that.

i've been reading about him on Jow Forums. i don't think he has a chance of winning and his 2A views are pretty dumb

what's the difference?

Is that plate keto? what's under the meat?
I think the main reason keto works is that it makes people who don't normally count calories count them.

This
Add in this This this
>this
Don’t forget to test ur piss

just another way to control CICO

Being in Ketosis is good, the ‘Keto diet’ is retarded

Lol. What a basedboi he is - thinks he's going to take millions of ARs. Shit, even Cali and NJ aren't handing over magazines.

Attached: https___storage.googleapis.com_gen-atmedia_3_2018_02_5ce1b0363ff8a4b151c51e0396989844e2cefc89.jpg (1460x2189, 448K)

Or at least count carbs - which, for me, we're the easiest to overeat.

Test your piss.

Attached: optimal-level-for-ketosis.jpg (1500x1228, 127K)

MEME DIETS ARE A MEME FOR A REASON

Maybe we'll try soiboi (I see duckrolling lives on)

Best way to lose fat for me.

1. It reduces appetite. Dieting on carbs I'm hungry all the time.

2. Stabilized mood and energy. Dieting on carbs mood and energy is up and down.

I only do keto when I want to diet to lose fat. My form of keto is just to eat meat. Carnivore. Usually chicken eggs and sardines/mackerel. zero carbs.
Carb up 1 day a week to to try normalize some hormones like leptin and thyroid

ok for weight loss, shitty for lifters

Equally as retarded as veganism if not more so. Eat normal food retard

Is that rice? That's not keto

Great way to get rid of all the game in my freezer.
Also i feel like you need to combine it with IF because your body lowers N-Retention due to an abundance of protein in your diet. Its just a theory but the effect exists with carbs (insuline resistance due to prolongued high sugar levels.)

Healthwise worth a try, some people swear by it and some people hate it. Same thing as with veganism etc it just suits some people and then doesn't work for others.

When I wanna diet I use keto because I feel more satiated and I can do higher caloric deficit without losing sleep or facing other issues.

it's great to quickly lose weight without much thought or effort. I don't consider it sustainable and all throughout trying it I had near weekly shits that were very painful and arduous.

its expensive

Great for cutting, then you go back to whatever diet you have to maintain weight.

Keto is all about getting them full fats. Carno is just eat meat. You can eat some veg on keto but no veg at all on carno. I would found Carno to be to restrictive

???
The fatty pieces of meat are literally the cheapest ones

I eat mostly meat with some berries and dairy it keeps me in a mild state of ketosis. I like never experiencing blood sugar spikes and crashes. It is also a very satiating diet. The keto diets that are super high in greens and veggies will still case bloat and other digestive issues. It also depends on your goals. I all able to put on weight, but carbs can add more weight.... Frankly, I would rather have lean gains than get fat (bulk) then cut / repeat.

It's for fat sheeple looking for "LE MAGIC WEIGHT LOSS"
I see many fat 40+ women doing it because "I iz a strong beautiful woman"
GOD I HATE THEM