Greatest heavyweight in world is Croatian and they still deny Croatian superiority...

Greatest heavyweight in world is Croatian and they still deny Croatian superiority... Croatian master race number 1 in world

Attached: 0FB665D0-6525-4978-BA29-D7ED228D5F2F.jpg (200x300, 19K)

where the fuck even is croatia

BGC would kick his ass

Attached: 1292CA70-052F-4E99-8522-4E65F23C473C.jpg (300x200, 27K)

Country in Balkans. Greatest in world #1

cro cop retired my dude

I miss when fighters could choose their shorts.

Attached: stipe_miocic640[1].jpg (640x636, 44K)

peak fridgemode

He is American tho.

"American" is an ethnicity.

Correct

Miechic is meh. Lesnar or Oveerem gonna steamroll this guy

Also,
>born in ohio
>croatian

I guess guys like Jones or DC is the pride of wakanda because they're black, amirite?

My favorite teacher was a croatian woman

Did you fuck her?

I still prefer Crocop.

He was so based early on but then everybody was prepared for his kicks. His fight against Fedor and the fights against Wanderlei Silva were legendary.

And Pride >>>> gay UFC

Check 'em

Utemeljen i crvenotabletičan.

>this
Europeasants and 56%ers can’t comprehend that America is just a colony and not a race

stipe knocked the life out of Overeem and would do the same to Brock

No man. She was a 40 year old mom. Only teacher who ever bothered to help me though

I am a Croatian and I assure you that this piece of shit is NOT a Croat. He is a goddamn diaspora USA "Croat" who does not speak a word of our language.

Just by an act of emigrating from your native country you have betrayed her and are classified as a human scum by those people who have remained.

If it were up to me I would revoke citizenship and voting rights of everyone who has emigrated, ever. Plus I would revoke all of their rights like a right on a healthcare coverage and conficate all of their property they have left behind.

Pusite kurac, svi koji ste otisli. Makar izbio novi rat ja ostajem. Zauvijek,

Attached: b9a4415378a924484d9329ba39c9d16479d7930452528b61f2edadf7eb33f2ad.jpg (2048x1419, 907K)

>Trip fag
>P*ny fag
You should have been aborted

Ex-girlfriend was born in Japan, doesn't make her Japanese.
Black guy born in the US, can still be Nigerian or some other shit.
American isn't a race.

Shut up you pony fag. You can't make someone un-Croatian.

Kockogloovi, pls. Take your Boondic and comit a collective suicide.

Attached: 0c6f2ae803c3de191af6376ee8884aeb.jpg (761x960, 72K)

Most diaspora are in the US because their parents made them move there.
If you were born during the war you didn't have a choice.

Posting your martial arts waifus isn't an argument you subhuman.
Be happy that diaspora Croats still consider themselves Croatian. It's the only recognition your country gets from the rest of the world.
Here's a little exercise to get you started.
>Croat has success in a widely viewed sport
Nice, I'm glad that people from my country are doing well for themselves and bringing recognition to us.
See? Nice positive outlook, now instead of people thinking of Croats negatively because some namefagging pony nigger is shitting up their fitness forum they're looking at them positively as a country that can produce skilled fighters.

Lesnar is a coward who will likely never fight again. He ducked a manlet like Cormier ffs.