Carbs are bad for you!

>carbs are bad for you!
Is there a bigger indicator to instantly let you know that someone is braindead?

Attached: ewbpgdswmh521.jpg (488x463, 21K)

Good post, OP.

For fatties that's not entirely untrue.

It lets me know that that person doesn't do anything but sit at a desk all day

I've only ever heard retarded women (aka all of them) say this. The kind that go on dumb ass fad diets and claim they can't lose weight no matter what they do.

Yeah tell me more about how Taiwan has a horrible obesity problem from their 80% carbs diet

Anything in excess is bad for you. An excess of carbs make you flabby.

You mean an excess of calories you retard.

Jesus christ there is literally a "carbs r bad" brainlet in this fucking thread. You will get a temporarily bloat from carb loading retard, it doesn't neccesarily put you in a cal surplus

This is more what I meant. By extension of too many carbs you get too many cals etc. If you eat in good proportions then no worries

Well then, like I said, it's only a problem for fatties and they're not fat.

Ever since I've upped my carbs I've been making way better gains and above all I recover better. I don't look as lean as with fewer carbs but that's alright

What about excess fiber? no such thing to be honest

Natural carbs good.
A good amount of carbs good.
Cake, chips, etc, carbs bad.
Simple.

Too much fiber can leave you constipated and bloated

You want to associate shit teeth with ketofags but but for any other flaws it may have a keto diet would produce people with strong, healthy teeth and developed jawlines.

>Obese
>Dyed hair
>Vegan
>CrossFit
>Downs syndrome

speaking only for myself i get way too tired when i eat a lot of carbs vs protein/fat. unless i'm eating out i avoid bread and pasta and stuff, but i have no restriction on vegetables besides nightshades

If nothing else, Carbs are really, really addicting.

If I eat homemade chili, its going to keep me going for almost the entire day, but If were to eat a plate of chips or eat a chocolate bar, im likely to crave more.

I eat mcdonalds (generally 20 nuggets or a wrap of the day) once every two weeks and no matter what I feel hungry for more.

Sugar isn't bad for people?

>yes people are this fucking stupid
>of course dietary sugar/carbs are bad for you
>sugar/carbs are specifically causal of diabetes

No sweaty.

"Complex" long chain carbs such as starches are the most optimal for blasting blood sugar levels. Did you know in diabetics they age rapidly because of the loss of controls for blood sugar homeostasis? You too can affect this metabolic degeneration throughout your body by chronically spiking your blood sugar and effecting what is simply termed as a "metabolic syndrome", no diabetes required.

It unironically is the most optimal way as well to make you into a fat food addict. This is because sugar/carbs sabotage the mechanisms for hunger satiation, where its easier to binge, snack.

This also

Its how I became obese as a kid. Going to college the few carbs I did eat made me painfully bloated and chronically gassy. Carnivore ended that. Dietary fiber humans consume, 90% of it is insoluble. It also strips away the gut endothelial and it tries to expel plant matter as fast as possible. In normal people who don't abuse their systems, the tract likes to keep dietary matter longer to absorb nutrients, ie protein.

Attached: Df9jdAxWsAAdj1j.jpg (1200x1200, 122K)

"Carbs are bad!" is true in the sense that most people who aren't Jow Forums are talking about carb sources like cake, cookies, ice cream etc. These people are the same people who also consider 10lbs of mashed potatoes with entire sticks of butter, cheese, bacon to be "the good kind of carbs"; sweet potatoes, yams, and other complex carbs aren't even considered carbs in their minds. With all of this considered, hearing "Carbs are bad for you!" from someone and knowing they mean "Ice cream/cake is bad for you!" is pretty easy. Help your fellow man, OP. Don't be a faggot.

>In normal people who don't abuse their systems
Who are you referring to here? People who eat too much fiber?

I hate to use a fucking cliche, but there are no bad macros/nutrients just an excess (or lack of) the ones you need. IIFYM is one of the few things Instagram thots are right about... too bad it's usually just an excuse to eat like a fucking pig.

>meat gives you cancer
>milk is bad for you

Attached: brainlet1.png (645x729, 77K)

Eating carbs without using the energy consumed from them causes oxidative stress. Use carbs for fuel.

Fiber cannot make you constipated but lack of fiber will.
Source: went vegan for a few months and shit 5 times a day

>squatting is bad for your knees

Attached: kill me.png (516x604, 478K)

>Fiber cannot make you constipated
t. never had to operate a ball of white tangerine fiber bits out of the intestines of an old man

being fat

>Its how I became obese as a kid.
>taking advice from a former fatass
no thanks weakwilled fatty

wait a minute, i thought elastin was already one of the main macromolecules in connective tissue that gives it its elasticity

Wtf are you even supposed to eat if you're on a +3000 calories a day diet if you don't eat carbs? Do some people really stuff themselves with butter and nuts?

the whole "carbs are bad" is for people that don't do ANY physical activity.

do you do any kind of physical activity?

>"Complex" long chain carbs such as starches are the most optimal for blasting blood sugar levels. Did you know in diabetics they age rapidly because of the loss of controls for blood sugar homeostasis? You too can affect this metabolic degeneration throughout your body by chronically spiking your blood sugar and effecting what is simply termed as a "metabolic syndrome", no diabetes required.
Oh I guess that explains why Asians who eat white rice every day age so fast and have obesity problems...oh wait.

Attached: brainletblackhole.jpg (1200x900, 67K)