Any tips for clearing up acne?

Any tips for clearing up acne?
I have a good body, but I got this pimple of my forehead and literally the next day and my gf broke up with me, heres the text she sent, but i know its not actually cuz drinking or drugs or anything because I was doing that when we met so its not new lol

Attached: 1556803111370.png (2160x1959, 389K)

Accutane worked like a miracle

Hey buddy, I remember when you posted this before on Jow Forums and /lit/. The situation hasn’t changed and you are still 100% in the wrong. I remember correctly you did heroin at a wedding and thought it would be funny to take a picture of you doing it?

Attached: F2EFF081-6CA5-4A26-8827-AF0D383426E8.jpg (480x275, 17K)

Roaccutane

You mean this one?

Attached: 3B8A6F71-614B-4065-8D42-C7A2D87EBD89.jpg (720x1440, 635K)

Yes, this is definitely a mixture of drugs and mental illness

How many times are you going to post this with different stories? Now she’s sucking off a pajeet because you’re a weak mental bitch. Keep drinking and doing heroin.

oh you posted this on mu a couple days ago, please fill your gut with more alcohol so you just fucking die from your intake you pig, theyll laugh when they find u and kick you to the other side and find a needle sticking out your arm.

Did your dermatologist tell you that it stunts your growth and can accelerate hair loss?
They didn't tell me about the growth part at all and I'm in constant fear of the hair part kicking in

It must be the pimple right op, can't be the drunk driving.

>DELUSION

Yo, nigger, don't drive drunk.

What the fuuuuuck

check your hormones

yikes

I'm 21 and have been using Epiduo for a week now. Been using it every night and it's pretty good, my face is red and peeling but other than that it looks better already. Really wish I got this prescribed earlier, all it took me was sending a couple of pictures, filling out a form online and 60 eurobucks.

Washing your sheets, diet, drinking water and other creams etc can only do so much. Get a prescription for something that actually works.

you have a problem, seek help

Attached: cheers.gif (230x158, 583K)

Tips for clearing up acne? Stop excessive alcohol consumption and hard drugs. Also 'switching it up to avoid dependence' just makes you dependent on multiple drugs at once haha. Seriously, you start these threads because insid you you know that lifestyle is not good. Also smoking is guaranteed acne in most people I know, but you claimed not to smoke anymway, so just a side note.

>drunk driving
Mate, fucking stop. You never read the greentexts of the guys actually finally fucking making it only to have their partners run over by some drunk retard? You´re making the world a worse place for everyone.
Fuck acne, you have bigger problems.

look at /fa/'s skincare general

basically cut dairy and and high glycemic index foods
also use facial cleasners and products with salicylic acid

Based, I did that aswell. It wasn't a very good period for me.

hang on didnt you post this like a year ago?

Are you retarded? I am not OP. I just happen to save the screenshot from the post before.

Attached: 49F0B0F9-D3F0-4A2C-9E06-2F29FD7A905D.jpg (925x324, 44K)

i am not, the reason for the (you) is that the post included the reason for me posting
>you have a problem, seek help
as your post describes the problem
i am very well aware that you are not op, guess for autists this is not too obvious

Haha op you’re a good lad

Stop fighting >:(

those are memes. i took it and had/have no side effects. and even if it did stunt my growth, im already 6'2, so meh

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 11.28.19 AM.png (766x244, 37K)

You literally told me to seek help you stupid cunt.

Attached: B90E8559-4F11-4BDA-AB25-9EC71DCF3C3D.jpg (750x1000, 94K)

>oh no my stupidity is exposed
>quick, how can i cope to embarrass myself more

Maybe it was because you store images like that on your computer..?