Downpay 80 bucks for new gym because my old one closed down

>downpay 80 bucks for new gym because my old one closed down
>day 3
>see this

Attached: IMG_20190912_234556.jpg (4032x3024, 3.41M)

Lift weights heavy enough that they won't dare to challenge you.

>sideways pic

Fucking phone.

You must make them fear your strength

what you've gotta do is just start grunting and exhaling loudly at any given moment
Control your deadlift drop and then at the end take a strong inhale, exhale, then continue.

>don't be a dick
seems reasonable

Do it anyways lmao. Worst comes to worst you have to go to a gym you can actually work out at. Make sure you have a new gym lined up obviously.

If you drop your deadlifts super loud you are an immodest faggot, just do normal deadlifts it doesn't say you cant

fag

Post area code, we should all text Kirk and tell him to have a great day.

risking permanent lumbar injury for the feelings of the petty minded...

user..

Ask for a refund

And? As a bodybuilder its all about control. The eccentric of the deadlift is the most important part, why drop the weight?

Although if they'll write some garbage policy like that, they'll prob say "big guys are intimidating, idlve had complaints you scare the other members"

Montgomery Alabama, 334

This. Once you reach a certain number, being slow is just a death wish.

Lifting above average weights is not bodybuilding.

>The eccentric of the deadlift is the most important part
t. retard
Eccentric is only important in RDLs; with deadlifts you're 1. risking back injury, and 2. wasting energy that could potentially go towards additional concentric reps

Easy out bro. Kirk put his cellie out there so he's looking to be corrected. Call his ass up, arrange a meeting, and lay down the law. Don't forget to compose a new flyer together that negates this one, as well as announces the arrival of the gym's new transgender employee, Kirkina.

Whatever, suck my dick. And stop talking about your Really Droopy Labia.

When you actually start deadlifting you will notice that it's near impossible to set down the weight without making some noice, especially if you are not on a ground floor.

The paper says “we allow this within reason” they're talking about autists who slam it on the ground or drop it from the top not people who deadlift and make normal lifting noise
If you guys do that everyone around you thinks you are a retard

I don't care that much. I'd rather just go to a new gym.

Attached: npwrl1henvykbbapzgev.jpg (680x381, 31K)

Homegym masterrace checking in

Attached: 400px-Lord_of_Mankind.jpg (400x518, 77K)

this
how can this not get through the skulls of the 3 fat fucks on here who deadlift?

Attached: 1550725494495.jpg (414x465, 85K)

based

i wish i had room for a homegym

you're living the dream, I really can't wait to build up my home gym

Attached: 1543122243428.png (355x426, 271K)

retard

Call that guy up, show him a session of deadlifting.
If that's not cool with him, ask for a refund.

You correctly didn't Greentext the "t. retard"

seething fatty detected

pretend youre retarded and have a breathing disorder

then they cant say anything

Yeah that's pretty much the reason why people should carry with them a DSLR at any and all times

Texted him the cooming vocaroo.

Its just a sign to point now if idiots are shouting and screaming. Don’t worry OP.

For less than 1500$ you can buy a power rack weights and a bench that's like less than 2 years gym fees and you can make as much noise at home as you want
Why are you still wasting money paying a subscription my

I mean it depends, where's he putting that home gym?
Not in an apartment.

Cringe

Thanks for broke my neck, asshole

>no more deadlifting
Ya really reasonable

demand that they give you the money back

Don't drop your diddlys and don't grunt like you're playing a fucking tennis match.

Wasn't a rule when you signed up. You're grandfathered into deadlift drops and grunting. Happy lifting!

it doesn't say no more deadlifting, it just says don't drop your deadlift and scream like you're going super saiyan

>Sincerely Kirk the cuck

Attached: 32C4503A-1A1F-4E6C-BE68-BE52594B15FC.jpg (640x600, 74K)

This. Tell them this or ask for your 80 back

Why do you care? Just put your fucking headphones in and do your workout. At least it's better than those guys that moan like they're cooming.

People who drop their deadlifts are usually DYELs. So I don’t see the problem, just don’t be a retard.

its the opposite. controlled fags are twigs

not that user but from what i've seen at my uni gym, the people who slam the weight are almost invariably dyel egolifters who can't dl more than 275lbs. there's also one fatass who drops at the top despite only doing 2pl8, which is less than bodyweight for him

Once you start giving in to sissies, then you're they'll come for the roidies, then the gymrats, then the bros....and then they'll come for you...

>Gym urges caution with heavy backsnaps
>Gym is bad

Ok...

Kek he looks like hes fortnight dancing

Theres something about this guy that i deeply dislike...

>kirk posted it sideways
what a retard

Attached: 1493691273526.jpg (960x1800, 127K)

Based

>LIGHTWEIGHT BABY

I always ask when considering signing up for any gym if chalk is allowed, if they have a platform, and if it's cool if I drop weights from over my head (Oly lifts). I also dont need scream though because I'm not a massive faggot and even when deadlifting 550+ I dont drop the weight from the top because again, not a massive faggot.

Completely false. At 3 plate DL I can make zero noise and last time I did 4 plate for 5 I only dropped on my 5th rep because I wasn’t strong enough. The eccentric is where most of the gains are

>don’t challenge yourself. Stay mediocre.
Planet Fatness retardation is spreading

He's a jew

well, kirk has to protect his business and his business is with people that don't actually lift heavy weights. You can't cuck kirk here

The insults on this thread are weak

>ITT weak back ego lifting bitches cope with slamming weights over controlled movement.

NGMI

>Be considerate to all members
Kick you out for bullshit reason

I don't understand the obsession with grunting and shit while you're lifting but I also don't understand why people care. I'm dyel as fuck and I don't feel even remotely intimidated by some guy minding his own business just because he's moaning loudly.

Do you work out naked?

>3 plate

wow we got a big boy here

Powerlifters don't drop DLs and are fine, I'm sure your 3 plates won't hurt you

Romanian deadlifts and good mornings till the membership runs out and you can find somewhere proper

>Powerlifters don't drop DLs and are fine,
lol

dumb phoneposter