Try GOMAD they said

fuck you guys, this is only after half a gallon too.

Attached: 20190913_005157.jpg (2576x1932, 977K)

How are your manboobs coming along GOMADer?

day one, faggot. mind you im in ausczwits mode which is the only reason i even considered doing this, fuck off.

please never fall for the meme as i did.

GOMAD is stupid as fuck. Just drink milk as needed to boost your protein you didn't work in with 3 full meals.

If you're drinking half a gallon or more you should probably drink fat free milk to not consume so much saturated fat.

>Oh no I shit waaaaaaa
Stay small retard

Ahem... AH AH AHEM!!!
READ
THE
FUCKING

suck my dick fat tits, this is my 4th dump in the last 8 hours and its all been liquid, fuck off

Just eat big you fucking moron

>he fell for it
Did you also grow the crystals? This is a very important step.

Attached: grinfrog.jpg (550x467, 57K)

you mean the ones that blow up your fucking house? tongue your mothers gooch ya frogposting cunt

fuck no, im never doing this shit again, ill drink a glass at most every couple mornings.

Did you consider you might, just might, have a milk allergy before deciding to drink an entire gallon a day?

bitch read, i drunk half.

>deciding to drink = actually drinking
The point remains retard

well ive drunk milk all my life with no problems, until today so fuck off pig

whats with the hairs along the right side of the toilet bowl?

If I'm bad for my macros at the end of the day I'll just take like an hour to pace around my kitchen like an aut choking down 4 pints of skim milk. It's really disgusting, I'm not surprised that gallon-of-milk-in-an-hour challenge is so impossible

You are eating food right? You're supposed to have 2x as much solid food (in biomass not calories retard) so your shits aren't liquid.
I don't even drink a whole gallon, I drink half a gallon because that's what my body can T O L E R A T E
There's moderation even in milk

Can we fucking stop posting pictures of our toilets for Jow Forums to see? It's everyday bro.

thats my asscheeks, i dont shave between em

yes motherfucker dont you see the white meat floating around the liquid?

I fell for GOMAD too OP, I actually gained 10 pounds which for me is like fucking impossible level weight gain but I also had to wake up in the middle of the night to take horrid green diarrhea shits and the absolute worst gas ever. Also I developed minor lactose intolerance that continues to this fucking day because of GOMAD.

it's not worth it take creatine instead

GOMAD is bro science. It's shit that sounds good on paper but fucks you up if you do it.
>Drinking calories is easier than eating them.
>What has a fuckload of calories, protein, and requires no effort?
>Milk!

Attached: 1567805610122.jpg (750x741, 363K)

No need to get snippy, I’m not the one that fell for this meme

i didnt fall for it tho, wasnt a gallon and it wasnt a day, blo me

You aren't supposed to do GOMAD if you aren't white, idiot.

Amount of retards in this thread.

GOMAD is for literal auschwitz escapee niggas (like myself) who can't eat massive portions of food in one sitting. I have 4 - 5 meals spread throughout the day usually around 500cals in total and then 3L of milk on top throughout the day aswell which equates to 1800 calories just from the milk. Usually hit between 3k to 4k cals per day.
I've gained 9kg from doing this over the last 7 months along with lifting heavy. I have stayed lean the entire time and have put on a lot more muscle and am slowly filling out my 6'4" frame.
Friendly reminder this isn't for the normie metabolism. It's for the crack enraged auschwitz metabolism.
Also imagine being so weak/not white that you can't even digest milk properly. LMAOing @ ur lives. My stools are fine too.

GOMAD works, but it only works for hungry auschwitz skellies.

I drank gomad several times and I never got liquid shits, in fact they were quite solid, only fiber gives me liquid shits.

Did you forget to eat