Choose your package

From those 6 options:

1.Average intelligence, Middle class, Average height, Top 1% Face.
2.Top 1% Intelligence, Middle class, Average face, Average height.
3.Dumb, Poor, 6'4, Top 1% face.
4.Top 1% Intelligence, Top 1% income and net worth, Real life manlet, 3/10.
5.Average Intelligence, Top 5% income, Tall, 4/10 face.
6.Top 5% Intelligence, Top 5% Face, Bottom 10% Height, Bottom 10% Income.

Attached: 5c6f42d712829.jpg (320x320, 20K)

rolling

These are all too easy. I choose to keep my top .001% intelligence and take below average height and face along with obesity. I'm also homeless, although that's barely worth mentioning.

#1 for sure

We're assuming these are STARTING stats? Do we HAVE to stay middle class forever? Because I'm pretty sure with top 1% intelligence, if you want to get rich, you're going to get rich. And nothing turns an average face into 8/10- 9.5/10 like money and charisma, both of which intelligence helps boost.

2 is OP. I go with 2. If stats are eternal, fuck it, I'll cure cancer in my garage.

Number 5 obviously trumper

All of these are inferior to what I currently am (top 1% income/wealth, no reliable metric for intelligence but I'm smart enough, slightly above average height, above average face/body). But out of the options I think 1 is the best here, face matters way more than height as long as you aren't a turbomanlet and average height is like 5'10 which is ok if you have a 1% face. 3 might not be so bad because ignorance = bliss and all, but any option where you're poor sucks because no matter what retards say, money does give you happiness. Top 1% income/wealth is not worth enough to be a 3/10 manlet though.

Only right answer

all of these options suck

Already #2. Would choose again.

I already have #2.

below average intelligence manlet detected

3. Too dumb not to do droids, become juiced up bodybuilder, make the hop into acting. Boom.

2 is me right now and no complaints

Not likely, especially if you are doing any kind of fad diet (keto, carnivore, vegan) or lift.

Yeah I do Keto, what about it?

Attached: 1567109013134.jpg (1571x1089, 194K)

The smartest people tend to lift, m8. It's objectively good for you. Though I'm amused at the 1%ers all over Jow Forums lmao. You'd think they'd have better things to do.

I come with the autism debuff.

I mean, same. Though I think of all the options I'm closest to option 1.

3. definitely.

Intelligence is overreated like crazy. Who in the fuck would want to be smart? Only dumb retards that is.

Attached: 1568251828431.jpg (1080x1350, 208K)

You think being top 1% intelligence is comparable to being smart enough to cure cancer in your garage? I know you didn't mean it literally, but we're talking about top 1% here, not .0001%. you'd be smart obviously, but not THAT smart.

I'm torn between 1 and 2, but this question will clear it up: when you say top 1% intelligence, what does that translate to in terms of IQ? Because based on what I'm looking at now, top 1% of IQ is only around 120 IQ points. Mine has been tested at 130-140 and I'm still not smart enough for it to make up for not having model tier looks. Having a top 1% face is much more powerful. So I would say unless you could offer me an IQ of 160-170 I'm taking #1.
3 is out because nothing is worth being dumb. 4 and 6 are out because nothing is worth being short. 5 is out because 4/10 face is a death sentence.

1 for sure, although 2 doesn't sound so bad.

Top 1% intelligence doesn't mean jack shit. You're smart enough to be miserable, congratulations.

What if you also very passionate while having top 1% IQ? It's a very rare combination that will always guaranteed success. I think living the intellectual life is more important than fucking thots in your 20s.

It's 135. 170IQ is like Top 0.00001.

Most nobel prize winners had IQ of 125-140s. Also i don't think curing cancer will take having retardedly high IQ, as odd as it may sound.

Shit I meant 3

Again, taking 120 to be top 1% (based on percentile data I'm looking at) that's not anywhere near an intellectual. I would say I'm probably very low-end intellectual, at least I feel that way most times, and my IQ is the upper 130 range. If you want to "live the intellectual life" you're going to need a higher IQ.
Below are the average IQs of Nobel Prize winners I just pulled:
Economics: Average IQ 154

Physiology & Medicine: Average IQ 147

Physics: Average IQ 143

Chemistry: Average IQ 136

Literature: Average IQ 136

Peace: Average IQ 121

Note that peace is a brainlet's nobel and doesn't require high intelligence.
Also, winning a nobel prize doesn't necessarily mean you are capable of curing cancer.

Taking it to be 135 shit would be the exact same for me as it is now, which is not great. And I would have to lose height and possibly some face in the bargain lmao. #1 is still the best pick.

>Average IQ of Chemistry and literature nobel prize winner is 136
>Tfw 138

haha peasants

And yet you've done nothing with your life. Perhaps you meant 98 IQ.

shut it trumper

I wouldn't count on it, 1SD is pretty significant especially when the difference doesn't take place at extreme high levels.

For me personally it's not even a debate, Intelligence is the most pure and noble things in humans, Looks and money are artificial virtues and lots of the time require low IQ in order to put them on pedestal.

101-106IQ detected

Lmaooo. Hit a nerve, didn't I?

Don't worry bro, I'm sure you'll make something of your life. Any day now. :^)

1 and 2 are the best options but you could pick 3 and become a model for cash.
The rest are horrible

>23 posters
>at least 5 are in the top 1% in the world
A real meeting of the minds we've established itt

Really makes you think. Speaking of IQ tests, why are they so shit? Most of them rely on pattern questions, which are extremely arbitrary and obtuse.

Attached: Aj40r.jpg (800x539, 56K)

rip

How to tell someone hasn't read statistics.

When they develop IQ tests they try out a lot of different questions.
They score the tests.
Then they pick out the questions from within the test that best predicts the outcome of the whole test.

Those questions tend to be pattern questions.
This makes them the opposite of arbitrary.

>durr they're arbitrary

no fucking shit retard how do you think an intelligence test is supposed to work, be knowledge-based?

what the fuck, this guy looks almost identical to me... who is this? my dad fucks around, maybe it's my half brother lol

Anyone choosing anything other than #1 are actually retarded

I didn't know so many fucking geniuses browsed Jow Forums.

I choose 1, ignorance is bliss.

This guy is clearly #3