Is it possible to get fat eating whole foods only?

I just ate around 2500 - 3000 calories today, and I am totally stuffed. Literally how the hell do fatties do it? Do they just binge through the pain and discomfort? I literally ate just meat, rice, and eggs, and I do not comprehend how anyone could still be hungry/want to eat after this amount of food.

It also goes to show that diets like keto/paleo and shit like that are total memes. Just eat whole foods, no junk, workout, and you will never be obese.

Attached: blobha.jpg (852x438, 90K)

Yes I personally got fat that way, I overbulked on muh whole foods and became a mini bloatlord. I've been cutting for years to undo the damage from it.

It’s possible but most people get fat eating sugary garbage that leaves you still feeling hungry afterwards.

they stretch their stomachs over years of
>i'm full
>but hey not full enough for a few spoons of chocolate ice cream for dessert
>oh crap i see the bottom of the tub
>oh well might as well finish it

becouse fattyes eat only wholefood. STFU cocksucker. Like its hard to eat 2 bigmacks, large fries and b&j IN ONE DAY. that is fatboys 2500 calories and they all eat more than that in a day

You may be exercising enough, but sedentary fucks only need about 1300-1800 calories to live, so that many calories in any food would balloon them quickly.

I'll take what is fastfood for 500, Alex

>rice
this is the easiest whole food for accelerating weight gain

tell that to most of asia you retarded ketard subhuman

Can you list your meals? I’m about to bulk and I need about 2500-2700 calories

Being this retarded.
> whole Asia eats rice every single day, sometimes multiple times a day ~> they are skinny as hell
> Frenchies eat bread every single day, sometimes multiple times a day ~> skinniest country in Europe (women at least)
> Italians eat pasta everyday etc etc and guess what? Second most skinny population in Europe

What’s with this fear towards carbs? You reddit spastics always with extremes, no carbs only carbs, no meat or meat every meal, no diary or abuse diary. It’s all about refined sugar, what is it so hard to grasp?

I think fatties main source of hydration are sugary drinks like coke that have shittons of extra easy to consume calories.

You had me till you said it's all about refined sugar. I ate homemade pizza(meaning I bought the ingredients) for a straight month without gaining more weight than I expected to due to knowing my TDEE, because I didnt eat in excess. Now I did end up feeling like shit but I got stronger while only putting on like 1.2kg over a month.

ha

>I overbulked on muh whole foods and became a mini bloatlord. I've been cutting for years to undo the damage from it.
Are you me?

Because it’s easy to eat a lot of you dumb nigger, Asians just choose not to.

This. What's up with american rice, american bread, and american pasta. They all taste artificial

Attached: WO7GVNW.jpg (383x292, 20K)

it's not even hard eating that in one sitting, and it already covers your daily calorie intake

I bulked on whole foods, for about a year and just became fat. You can't escape the calorie surplus fat as a natty no matter how clean you eat. I'm autistically strict with my diet with spreadsheets and punishing negative thoughts and all sorts.

I've had to enter a 4 month cut recently to drop the 10kg I put on through my clean food bulk. I don't think I'll ever bulk at more than 200 calorie surplus again.

Calories in calories out

Yeah, it actually got to the point where I was just like "man I really fucking overdid it". I was legit so uncomfortable and didn't want to eat anymore. Eating more after that would have just been force-feeding.
I lift and do cardio 6x a week, so I guess I'm more active than the average person. I usually eat around 1700-2000 cals on average, but today I decided to have a cheat with sushi.
Now see, I was a bit of a low carb tard for a while, but now I'm starting to doubt that carbs make you fat. Most people think of junk carbs, but that rice was legit filling as crap. Ever since I started to add in more carbs and get rid of my carbophobia, I have been feeling and performing better. I think the real issue is that people overconsume carbs, and eat little protein.

Sorry, late response. Basically, just sushi, lamb, eggs. A tiny bit of cheddar to the eggs. Cottage cheese is nice as well.

>some people eat reasonable portions which means other people can’t eat unreasonable portions

Attached: 08267EAD-023B-40FE-87F6-35A1E7D0F363.png (434x245, 189K)