To all the non suicidal bots, what the fuck keeps you going? How do you stay positive?

To all the non suicidal bots, what the fuck keeps you going? How do you stay positive?

Attached: 2e1b7a994646a04b60af63d271ed2dfe.jpg (640x495, 42K)

If you're not suicidal, you're not a robot.

Attached: 52331996_576000506233965_5633282837572762438_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

its called "not being a pussy" perhaps you've heard about it.

Being "only" suicidal is absolutely cucked. If you're gonna be an hero at least get revenge on the world that wronged you. If you don't, you're not worth my respect

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10-12-12-33.png (1280x720, 382K)

youre not worth -my- respect

i mean nothing beats being alive right?

you cant beat your dick when you're dead, or smell flowers, or run your hands through grass

Fear of not knowing what comes afterward. What if this is just stage 1, possibly stage 1046. What if you become a tree, paralyzed, or a mosquito reincarnated just to die time & time again.

Attached: c382fc45395becfee5e15a09bca9e11b.jpg (683x490, 30K)

Its just not that hard to be alive. I dont know, I think it's just a habit I've developed of just going through every day, keeping thinking to the minimum. I'm becoming a plant I would say. Lately though I just sleep a lot, it's a cool replacement for not existing.

I am hardly "positive" about anything, it just amuses me a lot to watch everything in world and society go to liquid shit.
As long as said shit is not directly dripping on MY head, natch.

ok nigger but my respect is worth more
dumb fagget

Why would I care about your respect if even you dont like yourself faggot.

Attached: fag.jpg (600x400, 39K)

>seething over my words

youre weak.

>Eric harris, before the Columbine shooting
Well he wouldn't have said it after the shooting would he...

I have future plans, keep in touch with family and spending time in nature clears my head.

Outside of the internet, there's just not too much to be upset about.

Who said I dont like myself?
im the kool kid here nigger

You would be free of all problem, worry and pain while making regret impossible

You only mentioned spooks which are just symptoms of an anxious mind. You're literally causing yourself to suffer

Life in the first world is ridiculously easy when you think about it and compare to your ancestors who all managed to pull through.

>Life in the first world is ridiculously easy
Not for the homeless

yeah but you would also be forbidden from doing all the things you love, so whats the point?
surely you're not an empty shell devoid of any emotion, exploit what makes you feel nice

A lot of robots just seem to have this need to constantly feed their mind with negativity and I don't see the point. Caring about some fringe sex strike or whatever will be the topic of next week doesn't serve my life in any way.

a bloo bloo
Abooo

Get revenge by doing what?

Wasting some fuckers in a school or church or some other public place that likely had nothing to do with the problems you faced in life?

Better to just off yourself and not fuck up other peoples' chances at making something of their lives.

Don't be a little bitch. Don't take shit and don't care about others. Improve yourself, but only for yourself. Life has no purpose in itself, so fucking make one, and make a good one at that

I think the shooting was an outburst taken to the next level. And he knew that he was going to get in trouble afterwards, so he would have still wanted to end himself either way. Same with Dylan

bow wow says da dawg