/FPH/ - produce edition

Attached: 69907044_681849855664560_802244670161409354_n.jpg (1080x1350, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUFImbRSOqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What am I looking at?

The forbidden fruit

Who here is supporting the next Hitler? This picture tipped me over the edge.

"pears"

Count me in

me

Attached: 1558221755435.png (1144x552, 879K)

AVEMARIA!
EL ARBOL DE LA MUERTE!

You hoping to get this one deleted as well?

Hitler is coming back as a God in the next few decades, do not fear user.

>Hitler is coming back as a God in the next few decades, do not fear user.

i genuinely physically cringed. waddle on back you uneducated, yokel retard.

Attached: 1508556276588.png (666x666, 795K)

Bruh

Attached: 1533363545950.jpg (640x480, 81K)

You know this is the first time I realize she has the word taco tattoo'ed on her knuckles.

Let him do it. Let these thread just turn into a completely off topic Jow Forums colony so Janny can start deleting them on site.

>Vote Hitler into power
>Single handedly responsible for eliminating millions of white and aryan people

Attached: feels_good_man_sticker_rectangle.jpg (630x630, 24K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: queerunit.jpg (1080x1107, 141K)

Standing Room Only

Attached: obWDhAzl.png.jpg (639x468, 40K)

Do we all have to be vegetarian when he comes back?

What a fuck is that

I genuinely wonder - what do regular gays think of shit like this? You know, the normal guys who just don't dress up like a 14-year old Britbong instawhore James Charles when they go out?

Look how happy xir is.

When you drop an apple seed and your bedsore cleaner doesnt find it

Inside info.
Twelve hours.
Do not ask me how I know this.

Attached: 1566984292205.jpg (225x225, 26K)

Does the south have ANY normal people? Or is it all massive fat fucks and rail thin meth addicts?

Attached: eGQcQCR.jpg (1254x690, 73K)

I cry everytiem.

Attached: hakase weini trannen.png (226x355, 69K)

how do i sprint shift button is bugged, makes me slower instead

That just sad.

Hey fph, it's the user with the smelly fat whale in my house who's trying to trigger her.
There's a gas station/convenience stop next to my house. Think of it as a 7/11 and McDonald's mash up. So there's a good about of beetus fuel there but they have fresh fruits and sparkling water so it still has hope. I walk in with some strawberries and sparkling water
>Everyone else except her: "hey user"
>"Hey. God I'm ready to eat something sweet."
>Devour the berries like I'll die if I dont
>Chug water and sparkling water like it's gods tears
>Someone offers me soda
>"No, I try to only get sugar from natural sources, and I don't like to drink my calories"
>Whale: "sparkling water is soda"
>"I didn't realize that carbonated water is the same as carbonated liquid sugar."
>Whale: "well, it's still bad for you"
>"Why? Can you prove it?"
>She goes on about how the carbonation is bad for the digestive system and how it messes with metabolism
>Me: "humans can burp."

She shuts up. I was giggling so much. Also when I walked into the kitchen for the first time the fridge door was WIDE open and everything is warm since it was hot and we have no AC, and I knew it could only be her since it's her fat ass that's rummaging for food every hour. I mention this and she says "well everything is probably fine, I would still eat it". Of course you would, that's why you're such a fatass. Oh sorry, I'm wrong, you would eat everything except the vegetables and fruit. Shes talking to me less and I'm so happy cause she's a self proclaimed "anarchist" and all she talks about is how she hates capitalism and men and how she wants to start a commune in the Midwest. Unfortunately I can still smell her, and it's worse when it's hot.

You think all that up in the shower?

Attached: 1556870322188.jpg (2322x4128, 2.01M)

this has to be fake, no man would tolerate that in his house

Seed her food with germs

Attached: NHv10JG.jpg (1200x756, 263K)

I wish this shit was fake too. I didn't believe people like that existed until I met her.

Well that’s disgusting thanks

El goblina..

Fatasses have made a mockery of our ideology.

Attached: q88sn2na0hb31.png (663x768, 416K)

My housemates and I agreed to help her out. Three girls, one guys, I'm one of the girls. When we first met her she was clean and looked presentable and didn't trigger my inner city bullshit meter. When she got settled in is when she got literally disgusting

CAHM AWN BREXIT!

Attached: 00_norman_nazi_salute.jpg (840x1120, 165K)

Drop that cunt like a sack of potatoes, they're going to be a leech in as many ways and to as many people as possible for as long as they can milk it. From now on everything bad is everyone else's fault, they won't even look at their own problems never mind taking a productive approach to fixing any of their shit. Let them hit rock bottom.

You do you, continue doing your thing and interact with them minimally, the rest of the people who can still suffer them will soon drop off

Attached: 1557501530676.jpg (1134x597, 86K)

PEAK PERFORMANCE. This lad gets a pass.

What's he dreaming about?

Attached: 1541742660632.png (1315x1378, 1.44M)

this one is pretty based

That's the fucking plan. She was supposed to stay here only for a week and she's been here for two. Apparently the person she was gonna crash with next cancelled on her and everyone else is sympathizing and letting her stay longer. I said tough shit, she should have had a backup. I suspect she wasn't even looking in the first place and she's planning to stay as long as she can since she can eat as much as she wants and then play the "I'm so discriminated against" card when someone calls her out. My housemates are so damn naive.

If I recall he gained weight and was kicked out of the clinic.

pretty based

Fatties saying they hate capitalism is the funniest thing. Nothing produces beetus fuel like capitalism.

Attached: stop eating kfc.png (956x637, 108K)

what the fuck happened to his hand? did he eat it?

It's tucked under his lard for warmth.

Fuck it's annoying when people start taking advantage of goodwill, that's not even weight related. It sucks being the one who seems to be the only person who's thinking straight too. You could annoy them without your housemates thinking you're being mean by asking this freeloader to come to gym with you every single time you leave

Any anons know how to help remove a freeloading fattie?

I'm down desu

There has to be a term for this somewhere, just blatant consumption out of spite.
This person has the brain of an actual child.
Is it a control thing? Do they have issues with a qualified professional telling them what they aught to do to help themselves?
Best doctor I ever had gave me some advice about something similar when I had scoliosis and didn't want to wear my brace.
Said to me, "Hey, if you don't want to listen to me then no problem but I know what I'm talking about. You will end up getting surgery and I'll sleep well knowing my practice just made more money".
Cool guy, wish more doctors would just tell these retards point blank that they're slowly killing themselves. At a certain point you have to help yourself, a treatment plan is a two way street.

What does it matter if they're white when the real question is whether or not they need to be eliminated, especially when the obvious answer is "yes"?

>I'm one of the girls.
WHERE ARE THE TITS, BITCH

nigga the ONLY person that can help anyone is themselves, think about it

Attached: 51968866_254230992170117_7632471173518852096_n.jpg (720x697, 40K)

If you don't care about burning bridges with roommates you can complain to your landlord. Most rental agreements have limits to how long someone who isn't on the lease (or a dependent of said lessee (children for example)) can occupy the property.
You can also confront the fattie personally and let them know that you're willing to work it out while still also letting them know that all of the chips are in your hand. I suppose that's less "underhanded" than just getting them kicked out.
Make a compromise plan with a strike system.
They've got to buy their own food, if they break this rule enough times (the amount of strikes is up to you) they're out on their ass as they showed, possibly multiple times, that they don't respect the rules of the home (and by proxy, you). You gave them a chance, clean conscious. If your roommates want to feed them that's on them but make it clear that your things are off-limits to them.
Had to do this with a roommates girlfriend who always fucked with my pre-prepped meals (would eat just the chicken or beef, leave the rest).
Went to my roommate first, told him my grievance, he sat her down and talked to her. Didn't even have to come to fruition and I got a half-hearted apology on top of it.
Most people you can just communicate with and it works out, if not go with plan 1 and let your landlord sort it out.

They're the only person who can follow through with it, that's for certain.
Can still give someone helpful advice, you're right in that they have to choose to follow it.

Wtf is up with this image it looks 100% like one of those symmetry filters.

Funny, my doctor basically told me the same shit about wearing my scoliosis brace. I still had to get the surgery thought.
It's a control thing probably. From just talking to this fat bitch, I can tell that she never listens to any medical professionals and does self diagnosis. She talks about how she has binge eating disorder and ADHD. As an ADHD bitch myself, I said "yea, I could see that considering how a decent about of obese people have ADHD". But as I'm being around her she doesn't binge.... she just slowly grazes on food and eats when shes bored. She just refuses to do the work to better herself so she spews shit about how her body is different. It's laziness and they take it personally when a professional says they should do something.

Bitch isn't even buying her own food. That the shit that pisses me off. There is a shared pool of food for residents and guests, but she's just being greedy. She cooked two pounds of pasta for herself and ate it. That's when I said this bitch is taking advantage of us.

Sorry, they're being sucked on by all of your friends right now.

What a chad

So after a while of matching with fat cunts on tinder i had a briliant idea
I love buying old shitty cars that are rotting away and restoring it. Now i wonder if i could up my game and start getting fat chicks and restoring them, or retrofitting them, depending on the situation to get out a slim chick, then telling her to fuck off and find a new project

Im imagining you could even plot a show about it, like the dudes on wheeler dealers or some shit, call it fatshit spinners or something. Get myself a little manlet who can find a fat chick, bring her home to me and ill scold him for bringing me a lost cause but fixing her up regardless. At the end we congratulate eachother “aw mate we really done it this time ay” as the formerly fat chick waddles into the sunset

Attached: D5463EA7-655A-468F-BD98-A7C2EC4E0D0C.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Probably the only fruit they ever had and will ever have.
Didn't even manage to eat it, just a lick.

>former mother now wife
wut

Sounds just like my experience desu. There's no reasoning with this cunt. They'll always have some past hardship to rely on as a coverall excuse for any shitty behaviour. In my case I was the visiting boyfriend of a girl who lived with one of these useless munters. I can appreciate your situation because a girl living in close quarters with other girls who don't see her way will not get into a confrontation for fear of everyone turning on them, which is a realistic outcome.
They will ask you to pick them up things from the shop but never buy you a single thing, they will tell everyone when the house runs out of something instead of just buying it. They will try to weasel their way out of anything that doesn't explicitly benefit them. They are leeches.
Since they they are on their own there is nobody who will have the difficult conversation with them about not being a cunt

>former mother, now wife
What?

is that a dick?

I barely missed the bar for surgery, would have worn it 24/7 if I could go back in time but hey ho, live with your mistakes and all that.
For a shared pool of food, make her pay into it or have her buy her own shit. By 2 weeks she's no longer a guest, a guest pops by for dinner and eats a meal and maybe a snack or a few drinks.
Stayed with my brother when he was getting married, brought some steaks in a cooler and paid for house beers. It's just common courtesy.
Bothers the absolute shit out of me when someone takes advantage of the willingness of others to give.

Nah these threads are useful theyre what got me motivaded to not end up like these fucks.

The tail in that stinky butt is just what makes it nauseating

Which part of it?

Any change a fatty makes independent of themselves always reverts, case in point that blonde chick on the show Julian got famous on. She woulda been a looker if she was thin, and she was, until she stretched out her stomach again and got fat.

Aside from that if you get a fat girl as a project, chances are the second they get thin and more attractive, if they do, they will be inundated with all the attractive male attention they never got, and will leave your ass because they don't care about who helped them get there only themselves.

If you're doing it for a show then it wouldn't matter obviously, but you should know somebody that lazy, stupid and selfish will tend to revert back to their natural shape.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

on the right under the stomach, looks like he's gotten so fucking fat it's literally started moving into his foreskin because there's no where left to deposit it.

Yeah i didnt mean id keep them after they got skinny, i wrote that id tell them to fuck off after
Like selling a car when getting a new project

Attached: 343872B1-D070-4593-ABC3-EB4F6562E717.jpg (720x720, 71K)

FRUSTESSEN

¡La Gran Goblina!

Sort of, I guess spite might be a defense mechanism in this case, linked to comfort eating.

>>former mother

I need a quick rundown stat

She tries to justify it by cooking food and sayimg it's for everyone, but she cooks shit. Pic related. This is apparently peanut butter fudge. Only she has been eating it since no one wants beetus.
I'm afraid to ask her to cook some real food because it'll be a culinary mess. She says that she doesn't have enough money for food supplies BUT buys food for herself at the 7/11 like place across the street. I would have called her out if I didn't have homework to do.

Attached: IMG_20190913_053646.jpg (3840x2160, 2.36M)

Do we have a dentist around here?

>start a commune

How? Is she going to move to a shitty apartment and get it infested with lice and cockroaches?
Point out how she isn't living up to her ideology whenever she does something. Point out what men have done for her, like how they built the roof over their head or how her father worked to support her growing up (if he did). Go to each roommate in private and point out how the fatty has screwed them over personality. Then call the landlord. Where I'm from, guests are a legal concern as you have to mention them in your tax forms. Idk if you have similar rules in America. If you do then you could bring it up as an additional way she is getting you guys in trouble.

Our lease says that we can't have guests over for more than two weeks without the landlord knowing and I've been seriously considering doing it cause she is vile

>pre-minced garlic

>>"No, I try to only get sugar from natural sources, and I don't like to drink my calories"
Honestly if you say this out loud to other human beings you're a complete fucking dickhead. If you were my friend I'd tell you to fucking shut up whilst actually only getting sugar from natural sources and not drinking my calories either.

Height of cringe.

Oh I think thats just lotsa fat that has no other place to go.
We dont know how the ass looks like and we dont really wanna.

Mince your own garlic it takes like 10 seconds wth

Based

I've always wondered what is the point in having nice clothes and being all pristine if you're fat as fuck.

Literally what is the point in doing anything if you're fat? What's the point in having nice things if you're fat? That's how I would feel. Everything would be completely overshadowed by the fact I was fat as fuck and so it would all be devalued until I sorted that out.

Anyone else like baiting fat chicks on tinder, setting up dates and shit then ghosting when they show up
I always set up a date at this big park with a cafe overlooking it at one ends
I usually just sit on the balcony sipping coffee and watch them waddle about as i give them instructions on where im at in the park as if i was searching for them too

Attached: B4AE4760-ABB6-4D15-8F44-F63222A6E161.jpg (540x484, 62K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IUFImbRSOqo

That's how I feel and it's not very healthy

my friend jack and I both do this. We will sometimes hit up the same chick and line up a date at the same place every time. We got a double catch once; some hamplanet showed up for "me" and when I ghosted, my friend messaged her on his catfish account and asked if she had plans. She said no and he asked where she was at so he could pick her up. She told him she was at the cafe, and he said he was close, so he would meet her there.

Obviously we were both already there, trying our best not to laugh, but snickering under our breaths. She eventually left practically in tears after blowing up my friend's phone asking where he was.

Based now i need a buddy to do coop

Attached: 8BEA54A6-5F90-40DE-8B14-5D41E21F098C.png (500x749, 160K)

Modern Diogenes

Why do so many fatties have complete inexperience with cooking?

>In a dorm for university
>Plan to all cook different things for a pre christmas dinner
>Really fun, im drinking while making extra large pigs in blankets
>Fatty in charge of the chicken
>She said she could handle it
>We are all in the kitchen prepping food when we hear the tap running
>Turn around, shes washing the fucking chicken
>She finished washing the chicken, sets the oven to max and puts it in on a tray
>No tinfoil or spray, so its going to be glued to the tray
>Another girl goes up and asks if she wants her to take over and she can cut the cucumbers
>Also saw her add ketchup to a salad as well on another occasion.

Youre always going to be fat if you literally cannot cook normal food. Almost ruined our fucking chicken.

Attached: BoyishGiggles.png (262x243, 91K)

If Jack was a horseback rider and lost both arms, you help him off a horse?

Yes I would help Jack Dismount

Joke doesnt work if you have above 3rd grade level education.

Idk about fat men, but fat women think looks are a score that nice things add to while bad things subtract from. As such they think they can counterbalance obesity with exsessive grooming and nice clothes instead of realizing that they look like parodies instead. Perhaps guys are like that too.

Do it. Perhaps say something along the lines of "I'm not going to stick my neck out for someone who isn't my friend" to make your friends feel less tense during the confrontation.

>she's a self proclaimed "anarchist" and all she talks about is how she hates capitalism and men and how she wants to start a commune in the Midwest.
European commie here. The fatties never last long at our local chapter, like 90% of the people in it have their own vegetable gardens and ride their bikes everywhere. I remember someone whining about fat oppression once an she got a lengthy preach from one of the older guys about the privilege of having so much food you eat yourself to dead.
I can't image any of them lasting a week in a commune without all their beloved beetus snacks lol.

Words fail me.

Attached: m26sc0wt1cm31.png (646x605, 347K)