Raw Garlic = T boost

Seen this claim. Is it true? Does it work?

Attached: stronk.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awNqLO6auQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doubtless, I eat about 3-4 cloves every night and I notice a sharp increase in metabolism and cardio. Downside is that it is extremely rough to swallow and it has this weird vasodilation effect that makes you a little light headed for a minute.

Do it and don’t regret it

ok hot no homo

no problem. I eat garlic and ginger every night, it is like a natural multivitamin, it makes me feel great

Also I wash it down with some carbonated water. Eat the garlic, like chew it (because that is how the compound in it is released) wash it down with the carbonated water and then eat the ginger (the ginger takes the sting off the raw garlic) and wash it down also with the carbonated water. I also like to eat a lime slice after that to knock down the punch of the ginger. I eat the garlic cloves one at a time too.

Garlic burns like a motherfucker.

just ask Rick de la stick

Is reading difficult, OP? If I told you raccoon meat has the highest protein:calorie ratio, would you make a thread about that too?

agreed, if I don’t chew it fast enough and wash it down, it feels like fire. Ginger takes the punch of it away though.

I once tried to just eat it straight and let it sit in my mouth and it made my mouth raw and sore for a couple of days.

it is SO IMPOSSIBULL

shit

You're supposed to let the garlic sit and rest for at least 10 minutes. That's when the allicin starts getting produced. If you just chop it and immediately eat it, you're not getting the full potential effect of the garlic.

With that being said. I'm considering eating garlic before bed. I've heard it has benefits but I'm going to try it first hand. I'm going to use a garlic press, wash it down with water and go to sleep. I figure the 8 hours I have before waking will help process the garlic and lessen the smelly aspect.

Also I've been eating 5 eggs a day and I'm feeling pretty good after about 6 days. So maybe there might be something extra with the garlic added.

You ate 30 chicken ova you monster. Stop it!

I'm working up to 36 a day

Eating your poop between 8am and 9am also increase your testosterone production

thizzzzzz

youtube.com/watch?v=awNqLO6auQA

yes

People fail to activate their food all top often, I see it all the time.
Just like garlic, almonds should be activated before consumption. Split the almonds, dampen them. Let them sit for 15 minutes.
Foods that should and need to be activated include almonds, grapefruit, pineapple, and lettuce.

>You're supposed to let the garlic sit and rest for at least 10 minutes.

It takes as little as 10 seconds to create allicin. That's why when you chew garlic it takes about 10 seconds for the burning sensation to be fully felt felt, which is the allicin.
S-allyl-L-cysteine sulfoxide (alliin) accounts for approximately 80% of cysteine sulfoxides in garlic (Figure 1) (5). When raw garlic cloves are crushed, chopped, or chewed, an enzyme known as alliinase is released. Alliinase catalyzes the formation of sulfenic acids from L-cysteine sulfoxides (Figure 2). Sulfenic acids spontaneously react with each other to form unstable compounds called thiosulfinates. In the case of alliin, the resulting sulfenic acids react with each other to form a thiosulfinate known as allicin (half-life in crushed garlic at 23°C is 2.5 days). The formation of thiosulfinates is very rapid and has been found to be complete within 10 to 60 seconds of crushing garlic. Allicin breaks down in vitro to form a variety of fat-soluble organosulfur compounds (Figure 2), including diallyl trisulfide (DATS), diallyl disulfide (DADS), and diallyl sulfide (DAS), or in the presence of oil or organic solvents, ajoene and vinyldithiins (6). In vivo, allicin can react with glutathione and L-cysteine to produce S-allylmercaptoglutathione (SAMG) and S-allylmercaptocysteine (SAMC), respectively (Figure 2) (4).

proof? liar

Yes and No it can lead to higher T because of antithrombotic effects leading to lower cortisol that can have an impact on your T level when you`re stressed or don`t get enough sleep.

Go fuck yourself cunt

f off nazi 4trash

SHUT UP

No, you just need to chew it raw.

I myself eat a bulb everyday. I eat raw garlic with everything, eggs, meat, oats, banana, apple.

My mom and girlfriend complain about my garlic breathe. But when everybody in my family was catching the cold, I was pumping iron in the gym. And my gf screams crazily when I fuck her hard.

>vasodilation
ur dick shrunk didnt it user. admit it

Racoon tastes like shit though

Just cut a clove up into pieces and swallow them with water. Pretty much no burning or taste.

stfu liar..... go AWAIJJJJJJJ