Dude! skip breakfast? You can’t expect me to skip breakfast! It’s the most important meal of the day!

>Dude! skip breakfast? You can’t expect me to skip breakfast! It’s the most important meal of the day!

Attached: 46E88FD0-6F43-45CD-A3C9-B2D66441DFCE.jpg (700x734, 107K)

>being fat

Is eating at 10am breakfast? I get hungry in the morning bros.

Yes, wait until 12am. You will get used to it.

What's wrong with breakfast?

I love me a good breakfast.

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-030626(1).png (1440x1619, 142K)

>breakfast is b-

Attached: 1547767654505.jpg (1024x683, 105K)

Macros.

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-030824(1).png (1368x1069, 91K)

Nothing, there are just two types of posters on Jow Forums anymore. The first are unlifting fucking numpties always looking for some "redpill" shortcut to "aesthetics" in order to get pussy, because they're underage b& smoothbrains that only derive worth from a woman's opinion of them, and are somehow scared of actually putting any effort into anything at all. The second are unlifting fucking numpties that come up with "the right way" to do things that only serve to handicap themselves, ensuring NOGAINS are made, but nonetheless have their head stuck up their ass because they do stuff "the right way." The latter are the shitmongers, like OP, posting about how you shouldn't use a belt, or proper footwear, or eat protein powder, or drink anything but water, or eat the boogeyman food of the month, or use chalk, etc etc etc. The former are the insidious faggots who ask if some meme routine they probably found on fucking r*ddit is the Sekrit Key Program to looking like an underwear model, refuse to lift heavy in any manner because "MUH JOINTS," and "don't want to get too big."

Calling either of these groups of misfires VOLEMs would be an insult to people who managed to lift enough to become Evermediates in the first place. Shut the fuck up, go to the gym, and get to lifting heavier weights.

Attached: REPENT ZOOMER.jpg (443x455, 96K)

How the fuck do you expect me to bulk if I skip breakfast??

Why would I skip it? I’m not fat lmao

Why shouldn't I eat at 10am though? My diet is strict and I eat throughout the day to avoid hunger.

Eating at 1520 calorie cut for 3 weeks before I go on holiday (I know its not the best idea but I'm 4 months into a 1800 calorie cut and just want to shift the last bits of fat asap)

10am: porridge w/ protein
12am: 4 eggs
2pm: chicken and veg
4:30pm: chicken veg and rice
7pm: protein shake
8:30pm: chicken, rice and eggs

why is eating any of this 2 hours later in the day going to make a difference to my life/diet/cut/muscles

Attached: 1500.png (1474x428, 41K)

i literally had this discussion with my manchild friend and he was all "breakfast *is* good and *normal*" and i was like "some people claim th-" then i realized i was talking to a manchild vidyagaming alcoholic and so i dropped it. still haven't had breakfast or lunch today and i know i've done more than him lelelel

4:30pm is meant to say sweet potato

>still haven't had breakfast or lunch today
Post lifts

Attached: Smug Moon.jpg (400x315, 47K)

and which one of the two types are you?

>Break
>Fast
You're breaking the fast. So whenever you decide to eat for the first time in the day, that's your breakfast.

put more food in your fukkin mouth in the other meals you fucking genius

oh god no, i've only been working out for like 2 months and i don't even lift, i just push my body up from the ground in my boyo room like the manchild that i am.

It doesn't matter when you eat, as long as the calorie input and macros are appropriate to your goals.

But what's wrong with breakfast?

He is even worse than a jew he is - may Allah forgive me for uttering this word - a namefag

If you want to eat breakfast, eat it. There’s no problem with it at all. For me is having breakfast at 10am pointless when I have my snack at 12am (my first meal of the day). I am on cut so skipping one meal really helps to save calories for later. I am also used to it as I was never breakfast person. When you eat 4+ times a day, eating one meal later doesn’t make any differenece I guess. Do what you are doing, it’s up to you.

Then why are you telling people to wait until 12am instead of eating breakfast I don't understand.

i think breakfast is the best meal to eat at desu

>milk
>nonfat
OH NO NO NO

I eat breakfast because without it I can't do my morning shit and without my morning shit my day's ruined

I can 1000% respect that, I used to smoke for that reason.

I eat breakfast before I go to bed so I don't have to get up early for it.

Same. Its based desu. Are fatties the one who hate breakfast?

Because it’s usually 12am-2pm when people eat lunch so I’d rather wait and eat lunch than. I understand if somebody is used to eat every two hours so for them it’s not an issue to eat at 10am and then again in a two to three hours and I also wouldn’t call it breakfast since it’s kinda late at 10am.

Attached: 1C84D421-099F-4C07-9EFB-694ED5204B9B.jpg (680x510, 30K)

Because you spike your insulin each time contributing to fat storage. 6 meals a day is a meme.

If eating that much makes you fat, you're not lifting enough or doing enough cardio

post body