Best electric razor

I need a rec. I'm sick and tired of buying safety

Attached: 436a0ebd-8c4e-49af-ad5f-32796824b950_1.5a286e2b9edf609175c4c7bc0946383a.jpg (450x450, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B07DGXRLJG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy this.

Its small, fast and cheep.

Attached: 12006449-5154640874517569.jpg (1600x1600, 238K)

>Gillete

No thanks

>post 2014 causality-crisis
>using razors

Attached: 900.jpg (900x900, 92K)

Been using this for about a year and it's pretty damn good. Battery lasts and the height adjustment is not a bunch of retarded clips

Attached: SmartSelect_20190913-061325_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1078x1340, 236K)

This. After that cuck commercial I'm a Schick man.

Aren't they both owned by P and G?

>2014 causality crisis

Care to explain for a brainlet like me?

Philips oneblade

Grow up, incel.

Got this recently. No problems

Attached: 91Iq0CM78-L._SX355_.jpg (355x355, 18K)

Panasonic Arc series. I think the 4 is the good one now, but I have an older 3 that's great. The models with the linear motor are what you're looking for.

Attached: 31+ndVJ3+vL[1].jpg (375x500, 15K)

for body epilator even a cheap one works great it hurts but it's worth it to not feel bristly.
For face depends do you prefer rotary or foil shavers. (basically hair grows in stupid random directions or does it have a discernable grain)

Don’t buy that piece to shit it pulls and stings my face hairs which I have barely any of

Get a straight razor, you weenie.
Also

Just make sure to buy one that can be used while charging.

Yeah bro straight razors are so manly! I get mine in a ManCrate (you need a crowbar to open it, so MANLY) along with some manly shave soap that smells like hickory and whiskey (did I mention it's manly).

Faggot.

Unironically the one you've posted is the best bang for buck one, closest shave and easiest to clean.

What about nose trimmers? My nostril hairs have begun growing like weeds.

No gillette pls

Attached: 1560543417475.jpg (2048x1634, 281K)

Pluck em

You can get cheep ones anywhere but I find that they don't get front as nice as I would like. Gona try wax

I'm pretty sure that's a bad idea. You can get infections from that and even die from sepsis. Not joking.

Good to know

My dad bought me a braun electric razor when I was like 17 and I have used it for 10 years. I have never had to repair it, only switch out the face plate every couple of years (you can buy refills for these and they are cheap). I only need to charge it once a month. It is honestly one of the best things I have ever owned in terms of value, reliability and function. It was expensive though, ~$200 but the fact that it still performs like clockwork shows it is well worth it.

cuck brand for sojjjboiis

Get one from Mighty White Soap and stop being a retard

Be a man, buy a Wahl. The Designer is my favorite. Slightly harder to use than low tier razors but the results are worth it.

Straight razors are for faggotty hipsters who need a dozen accessories to do anything basic.

Seriously. I looked into getting a straight razor at one point. IT SUCKS ASS. You buy all sorts of faggoty horseshit accessories that are made by epicurean faggots for one specific purpose. Then you waste time and energy maintaining a fucking blade that could maaaaybe get closer and could maaaaaybe hack your face open.

This sort of hyper obsession with doing basic shit in a super refined fashion is a top tier sign of degeneracy and stagnation. It happened in Italty, France, it happened in Britain, it happened in Japan. A people once hungry for glory and conquest became passive and docile as they fixated on backwards living.

You COULD be building empires, you COULD be improving technology and pushing the development of humanity. Instead you're stuck on REALLY getting the hair on your face extra close. While China blows the fuck past you.

Seriously, what percentage of people who have made it have time for shaving with a straight razor? Does Elon Musk get up in the morning to shave with a straight razor? Does Jeff Bezos? Trump? Literally anyone who matters for reasons other than being a pretty person?

There was a time when a straight razor made sense. That time has long past thanks to technology.

wahl is a walmart-tier brand

But that's a trimmer, not a razor.

>be a good goy and give more money to corporations that hate you

Fucking finally someoen says it. Straight razors are fucking retarded. Also fuck Gilette.

I got the current version of the one you got in the pic and it's perfectly serviceable.

Been using this for nearly a year now and it is god-tier. Highly recommend it.

Attached: QP2520_71-E4P-global-001.jpg (1250x1616, 176K)

someone give this man a medal

amazon reviews shit on it though

Seconded

I use that. It works well for the price. You will have to go much more expensive for anoticable better shave.

>cuckette
Oh no no no no

Attached: 1566756225615.jpg (766x453, 251K)

Doesnt this shit leave chemical burns

i literally just bought this and it leaves uncut hairs everywhere
what am i doing wrong?

Really? I was about to post I didn't really like it. It's good for shaving close, but the distance attachment is shit, if I set it to 0.5 which is what I wanna look like, I can't get an even length across my face. Have you had the same problem?

Attached: IMG_20190913_202713.jpg (3456x4608, 3.08M)

Oh and I got the "pro" if that matters that comes with this attachment with a wheel

Attached: IMG_20190913_203057.jpg (3456x4608, 3.07M)

sick and tired of buying safety? i also get tired of buying something every three years or so. are you buying one fucking blade at a time?

>he didn't see the eclipse

I move a lot with my work. I can't hoard.

I used a braun for years. I have a thin beard and it was fine when I was younger. Did disposables for years, now use safety.
Merkur Futur, or any one of a dozen cheap Chinese knockoffs does a great job, and you can open up the cut if you skip shaving for a few days, or close it up to get more aggressive on shorter growth without Knicks. I've got a China version that was 15 shipped and 100 Feather blades that'll probably last 10 years.

Attached: merkur_futur__19081.1445423679.1280.1280.jpg (900x900, 51K)

thank me later user best shaver i ever bought.
amazon.com/gp/product/B07DGXRLJG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Attached: 1567817263443.png (1024x1024, 1M)

is this mindset achievable natty?

Attached: FA5ADF6D56F34793AFBCC5752DAB148F_0-2.jpg (1200x630, 586K)

Get a philips beard trimmer, i'm using one that is adjustable from 0.5mm to 10mm and it works great. At 40$-ish it's pretty good

See there any electric razers that give shaves like a double edge razor?

Does a safety give a closer shave than an electric razor?

Take the straight razor pill. Cut throat with disposables gives the best shave and least irritation.

Shush goy, now is not the time for truths. Buy the razor, ask no questions.

lol is this a copypasta?

some of these smell so fucking bad, I used one on my armpits, took long bath and the smell was still here

wahl detailer.
if zero gapped it cut almost razor-like and its very durable and powerful. i used it to shave my head and regulate my beard for years and it looks and perform like new, the only cons is that its corded, but i heard the chink make some sort of battery powered clone that when blade swapped with original wahl blades is just as good.

if not it is now

i can't imagine this being good for your skin, especially with repeated use. doesn't it basically dissolve hair?

i just use my cheap hair clipper with a 3mm guard. it's powerful and doesn't cut me, easy.

i don't get this obsession with electric razors?

none i have used ever actually give a close CLEAN shave down to the skin like a normal 3/5 blade meme razor does

The Oneblade is terrific. Almost a clean shave with no fuss.
Like you say, it's not good with attachments. I have a multigroom 5000 trimmer from Phillips that I use for that and I like it a lot.

I have this shaver for my face and it doesn't work

got a rotator one and it's much better

I use this one too, it's fast and easy which is why I like it, I hate shaving.

I just use a Paul Mitchell corded hair trimmer that my sister left after giving up on hair school.
If I need a close shave I'll use a safety razor or go to the barbershop and get a straight razor shave.
Can typically get away with a short stubble in a corporate setting and it's better for your skin than shaving.

>You COULD be building empires, you COULD be improving technology and pushing the development of humanity. Instead you're stuck on REALLY getting the hair on your face extra close. While China blows the fuck past you.

this is your brain on humanism

Attached: 1502266358483.jpg (576x578, 15K)

You forge one yourself, you fucking pussy. It's a razor, a newbie can smith it.

Thanks anons. I bought this precisely for the 0.5 though, guess I wasted my money, fuck.

i would never buy gilette my dude, going full hobo mode before I touch their shitty razors

I got a hairy back, what do I do Jow Forums/?
Lazer doesnt work, too blonde

Wax or live with it.
Just the way she goes my guy.

Post body