Anyone beat food addiction? How’d you do it?

Anyone beat food addiction? How’d you do it?

Attached: 56FB9634-384A-4CEC-9480-A44291FE4069.png (500x238, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jatindra_Nath_Das#Hunger_strike
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One month dry fast

I've never beaten any addiction. I couldn't even replace them. They've all accumulated and now I waste hours every day eating, smoking, drinking, masturbating, browsing the internet, gaming, and smoking weed.

OMAD. First few days (maybe first week) is rough. But then you start enjoying it.

At least that is my experience.

no, I still eat.

Replace 1 with something better in your mind. I guess it doesn’t solve the root problem of addiction, but it might help.

I replaced social media with reading. And gaming with chess. Drinking was and still is my hardest fight. That shit is daily struggle. But other stuff has worked. Can’t talk to smoking difficulties because I don’t smoke

Cold turkey. Best to do it at thanksgiving

yeah same
can't do it anymore since I joined a weightlifting club, training now is more like what an athlete does, not just an hour in the gym
still after omad, I eat twice a day within 8 hours, and don't have any cravings in between

Bump

Stop eating food.

Bump

Buy the most expensive gum you can find and chew it every time you feel hungry, the loss of value from the high priced gum will prevent you from wanting to spit it out in favor of food. It it my worst nightmare to lose or waste money on something, so this worked great for me.

Just stop eating like shit it's not rocket science

I'm assuming you mean shit food more so then all food but I found the easiest thing to do for me is only go shopping once a month or less if you can manage it and buy healthy food in bulk and prepare all your own food. If you don't have junk food easily at hand, it's a lot easier to resist the 'cravings'. I've done this to the point where I can't stomach the junk I used to eat in bulk.

Guys I eat food everyday, I just can't stop, help

Attached: 1566312427790.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

cant buy food if your poor

get a proper diet
junk food just loads you with carbs but doesn't give you the nutrients you need so you stay hungry

Stop fucking eating you fat retard. You can do OMAD, dry fasts or just eat less, it doesnt really matter how you go about it, whatever works for you works.
Its not an "addiction", you're just lazy.
Now please stop shitting up my board with threads like this.

inb4 "easier said than done"
no, it isn't, stop coping

> Its not an "addiction", you're just lazy.
Truth

Food addiction isn't real.

Prove it

Is drug addiction?

depends on the drug. Opiates yes, weed mdma psychs ket etc, no.

Yes it is. Salts, fats, and sugars are highly addictive. The standard western diet is filled with those.

Salt and animal fat is good for the body, plant fats cause heart disease

show me 1 (ONE) person who quit food for good

I don't
I just eat healthy food now
Eggs are so filling it's impossible to think about eating anything else after a couple of them

>one
>li'l
>egg
>roll

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

wahahhaha

Bump

hello

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jatindra_Nath_Das#Hunger_strike

Eat less

Addiction is a meaningless term. If you could "beat" an "addiction", then it was just a lack of willpower from the start.

>addiction

Hey! Guess what??

I'M GONNA CUM

>Be me
>Be first year in highschool at the time
>Not obese but noticably fat (190)
>Always snacking and eating when bored
>Sick of it
>But also a lazy piece of shit
>Hear about fasting from obese manlet in class
>Sure whatever lol
>Watch a few vids, read a few blogs and studies, skim the fasting cure
>Eh reading gay, me smart teenager grug grug
>Just consume nothing but water for 10 days
>Constantly watching diet content and food network shit 24/7
>Feel if I just constantly torture myself with it I will lose my addiction

It worked, I am still super conscious to this day but man I should have done my research and prep before hand, really could have hurt myself or at least save myself half the hell that fast was.

Fix the shit that had me fucked up emotionally
Remind myself to never eat when I want to, only when I should
If carbs are over half the macros for the meal, I should adjust the meal
>t. ex-480lb planet

Chemically alter your brain to give yourself depression, hope that it removes appetite

Cold turkey

You deserve to be homeless. Maybe then you’ll sober up.

how is food addiction even real nigga just close your mouth lmao

Kind of the opposite question of OP, but how little food is too little when cutting? My maintenance is at like 2900 calories, and I'm at 1600 right now. Should I eat to 2000?

Attached: sad childhood.jpg (892x467, 113K)

>2900 maintenance
Seriously doubt that, are you 7 feet tall, or like 250lbs pure muscoe, or do you do intense cardio every day or something?

Wait is that wrong? I used one of the links people post on here to calculate it (forgot what it was)

Fuck man, I just want to know how much to eat

I dunno i’m just saying 3000 maintenance is almost 40% higher maintenance than the average person so you are either in the genetic elite for metabolic rate or you do an insane amount of physical work

No I probably just calculated it wrong. Where can I figure this out? Last site I went to gave me the wrong number I guess

Was just about to make a thread on this.
It’s not eating that’s the problem, it’s the constant thoughts of food. They just won’t go away.

Attached: CD58A2E0-8BDD-4C80-955D-E4C8CFA3CEC0.jpg (1024x798, 64K)

stop eating

photosynthesis