Drink our shake and can get a gf! That's what you want right?

Drink our shake and can get a gf! That's what you want right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-090614.png (2048x2021, 3.28M)

>Huel

Is it Huel as in Duel or Huel as in Dyel?

He's ginger though...

Just another piece of evidence for the dangers of Söylent

I mog both of you.

Post body

>1.36 bucks for a shitty, low quality, processed garbage, pea protein that probably tastes like diarrhea
>a mutt of a gf
>dyel ginger with soibeard
No fucking thanks

Fucking shit macros. 65g of fat

I'm just jelly that he has 2 white PS4 controllers. My first one started to not track when the stick is pushed to 50º. Ex-gf got me another but its not the same color.

Oh, 65g of fat is retarted. Nice bait anyways.

>ginger
>manlet
>dyel
>balding

Am i gonna make it bros?

Attached: 1549916460547.jpg (400x386, 37K)

Guy looks like he’s sucking dick....gots to get tha protein

hee-ool

Huel as in Fuel then? Fuck that's even worse.

That's how I pronounce it but this is also the first I've heard of this brand.

This is almost cruel, I feel taunted by this ad.

>Drink
Is your wife the one who really drink?

Attached: equality.webm (300x300, 2.77M)

are these 2 people youtubers or something? Ive seen quite a few different videos of the exact same thing happening with what looks like the exact same people.

Drink huel and you become the gf

>all these companies trying to remarket protein shakes like they're something revolutionary

Attached: 10 57 pm.jpg (960x544, 38K)

Lol no

worse yet. it's an insular myopic autist who is too fucking dumb and naive and stuck in his own retarded dot-com startup bubble to realize he reinvented the meal replacement shake and did it POORLY.

Plenty of women like gingers, probably a higher proportion than the proportion of men that are ginger anyways. The dyel part you can change, manletism, is incurable though and short of hair transplants or fucking up your hormones there isn’t much you can do about the balding part either. Look on the bright side though: soon you won’t be a ginger anymore because you’ll be bald

Do you cunts seriously not have gfs?

well they are all chinks, they do these kind of videos and then post them on facebook for quick likes/views, its all staged

There's only a few chinese NPC playermodels and they all share the same animations

The gurl looks mire mainly than the guy, which looks like he's sucking a juicy cock btw
I don't buy anything that cometh in plastic, use glass for fuck sake, and tell me the ingredients in the piss you call a "shake"

It's cheaper than onions, no?
He might thinking the meal replacement market hasn't been saturated yet and is going for a different chunk.

At least you're not an Indian that isn't bald, has a big dick, and is 6'3"

>That's what you want right?
After getting a girl I learned that I really fucking hate sharing my bed, so no.

Attached: images.jpg (302x226, 14K)

at least you won't be a ginger much longer

he's cute

Post body chucky

Post macros. I'm curious now.

Just checked. 12g 42g 29g fat carbs protein for 2 scoops and 400 kcal, 1 serving.

Lol, Jessie?