How is this twink able to bench 225 for 13 reps? I can't even see his triceps

How is this twink able to bench 225 for 13 reps? I can't even see his triceps.

Attached: 1ca4c67925c0ff2948422f5ca7944ca3.jpg (799x997, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

20 years of lifting

its mediocre in the long run

Post body to compare

Attached: myles-garrett-5-things-to-know-ftr.jpg (600x943, 90K)

This is what white women want

I think white women prefer a Kuechly/McCaffrey kinda guy.

Attached: geyxda97uieq5pqtilhq.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

13 reps at 225 is nothing..

This skinny asian kid can bench 4 plates.

youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg

his head looks disproportionately small

Your penis looks disproportionately small as well

>his triceps in that pic are in a shortened position making them harder to see
>hes a high level athlete
>2pl8 for 13 reps is not impressive at all

But look at his biceps tho, how could he possibly stabilize his arm with those stringbeans?

Nervous system, believe it or not, it isn't about musculature. It's about whether your nervous system can recruit all of your available muscle fibers in your triceps.

>twink

Hahahah what a fucking cope. Are you really that dumb you don’t realise one of the highest level athletes who literally trains for a living and works harder than 99% of the population is not going to be able to bench 225? and you’re going to get mad enough to call that guy a twink.. lmao

OBJ would be the first person to get raped in jail. He gives off a feminine aura

>shortened position
No they aren't.

A straight arm is the tricep in a short position, a bent elbow is lengthened.

I think not.

>t.guy who has never been anywhere near a jail
Unless you’re a bitch the other inmates will make sure he doesn’t go back to jail because they know he wouldn’t fit in there, and in either case he’d probably go straight into segregation.. and why the fuck is it relevant how this guy does in jail? How is that the standard for anything?

Just admit you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about and as an untrained faggot you’re mad that someone who actually put the work in is actually able to do more than you, faggot.

He's a high level athlete.
So he's on roids, because they all are. Some just hide it better or don't need as much like him.

Here's an example of someone who doesn't hide it well at all.

Attached: 1568126278639.jpg (756x758, 82K)

Post body

Post body

This is the type of guy white women cuck you with. Every 30minute a married white women or white girlfriend is out fucking a black man behind their partner back

Attached: tumblr_mjjctgCmh21s1qnino1_400.gif (300x168, 987K)

>1.6% bf

>1.6% bf

Think I broke a rib laughing.

He's gay so he has a gay small skull

Yet I have normie friends who insist "NO BRO NOBODY IN NFL NBA BOXING IS ON ROIDS" it's so fucking retarded when most are.

Leave your room g

imagine if that kid bulked the weight hed pull

>He's a high level athlete.
>So he's on roids
Whether that's true or not, the only reason they're in that position to begin with is they naturally gain power easily (but not necessarily strength). 225 x 13 really isnt that weird for gifted athletes, esp considering the highest ever in NFL combine was 51 (which most assuredly did involve steroids).

Bitch ass hapa, how do you know what women want when they dont even know what they want

225x13
Is gymrat tier, i did that shit for 19 at 250. Its not some crazy insane feet. But 225 for 30+ is unheard of in gyms

The point is odell is a skinny dyel wide receiver who's position doesn't need him to be some massive monster like a linebacker, but with roids he can obtain some easy power without as much of the effort, something necessary for his ability to compete in the NFL.

No, I understand the point perfectly. But if you've paid much attention to athletes in HS, college and beyond, most things are just easier for them, even if they don't look like gods, and it's not because they're ALL juicing. They just put the practice time in, and then perform well. 13 reps doesn't even reach the historical average for WR, so that's pretty shitty for a definite roider.

He's probably just strong. It's not that crazy especially when you consider all their bench training is for amrap at 225 and the form at the combine is extremely lax (no lockout and and they can bounce)

>>his triceps in that pic are in a shortened position making them harder to see

No. In that position the bicep is flexed and thetriceps are lengthened. It's a thin 3 headed muscle and past the sleeve the muscle thins out into it's tendon.

He is a high level athlete though so maybe he doesn't prioritize lifting

>1.6% BODY FAT

The superior black male doesn't need to look like a meatball who can't put his arms down to lift heavy. Look at Welterweight Contender Adrien Broner, he can bench 315 or some shit.

Do you even lift.
It takes already 2 years to lift 100 kg for at least 6 reps all the way up and down, for 13 reps would mean his max is somewhere in the 150s. I don't know many people who can bench 150 kg, do you?

>Jow Forums thinks benching 225 is hard

no one on this board will ever make it