"i love you"

>"i love you"
>"i love you too"
>tfw you finally have a gf
>tfw she has the exact same edgy memelord chanhumor you do
>tfw she watches literally every single youtube channel you do
>tfw she listens to almost every single band you do
>tfw she likes the same anime you do
>tfw she likes philosophizing and intellectualizing and has actually surprised you with ideas presented
>tfw you talk to her for 10 hours straight
>tfw you're going to meet her in a week
This is it. I've fucking made it brahs. After my entire life and nearly 10 years on this hellhole. This is my farewell. It was all complete luck. I probably don't even deserve this but it happened. The universe just finally gave me a chance. That's all i need. That's all I ever wanted. Just 1 chance. And here I have it. Fuck

I love you guys. Thank you for being there for me all these years. Just hang in there. A few years ago i was gonna hang myself, luckily i didn't have any proper structures to do it and the pressure was too much from a lower surface so i decided against it. If I had gone through or had access to something like firearms I would have never had a gf today. I just wanted to let you know to ignore the dumb normies and anti-incel people. There's nothing fucking wrong with you, look at me, i'm a fat unattractive NEET even though i regularly groom myself and practice perfect hygeine, yet here i am, because this girl actually liked me and gave me a chance

Everyone has flaws. You don't have to get an amazing job. You don't have to have game. You don't have to be fit and look amazing. You don't have to buy a house. You don't have to have an "amazing personality". You don't have to be a fucking professional standup comedian. You don't even have to be yourself. You just have to get lucky, that's all it is. Pure luck, pure chance, meeting someone at the right place at the right time, and them liking you back

Attached: OVUEJaS.png (976x823, 769K)

>tfw she likes philosophizing and intellectualizing

LAMO OH NO NO NO NO NO NO you think of yourself as a misunderstood genius OH NONO NON ONO AHAHAHAHAH

>>tfw you're going to meet her in a week
LMFAO YOU GODDAMN KEKLORD HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA

loling @ your life.

hahaha yeah i know, nah i just really like reading philosophy and talking about different philosophical theories you know what i mean
topkek, yeah she asked me really asked me to be her boyfriend multiple times after we video'd for 10 hours straight before we even met
haha yep nah i made sure she wasn't a catfish. Oh man i'm crying with tears of joy user

Attached: 1531439433759.jpg (645x773, 224K)

what's her name user, or yours for that matter
how did you meet her? where are you both from and where are you gonna meet up? tell us more about her

Attached: 1504919785696.jpg (702x562, 61K)

hehehe
oh you poor poor thing.

Attached: 1554252358478.jpg (897x869, 95K)

Cool. Good for you. Hiw did you acquire the aforementioned vagina owner?

Well user.
She's a he. And won't show up.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

I'm happy for you user. This place fucking sucks, never come back and enjoy your life, godspeed

damn so many jealous anons here.
anyway, wishing you the best in life with your new gf!

Tell us about her OP
origigigi

Attached: hitormiss.jpg (540x540, 84K)

Wholesome anons

To the OP: best of luck, and take care!

>you both like the same shit
>talking 10 hours straight

Yeah. She's gonna dump you soon after she gets bored with you. It isn't love. You're just someone to fill her free time till she hops to another dick.

Bet she's an insta/ Snapchat hoe. Always wanting attention. It's gonna hurt bad when it goes south. Good luck with the pain.

This is the truth
It happened to me exactly as you described it. Hurts like a bitch.

user, when we tell normies to fuck off, it's not just just our comfort but also for their well being. Don't plunge yourself into the filth if you don't have to. Go, have fun, be well, and have a good life. This place is only for the dead. Go live.

Attached: i3.png (700x700, 22K)

>You just have to get lucky, that's all it is. Pure luck, pure chance, meeting someone at the right place at the right time, and them liking you back
wow that's comforting

Attached: 1534945802121.png (469x449, 426K)

where are you in all originality from, OP?

Woah nigger, you like having deeper than surface conversations with other human beings? Instant fag, rekt and retarded pilled. LOL!!

>guys look I feel happy for myself, you can too, just be strong
>HAHA FAGGOT I'M A DEPRESSED ASSHOLE SO YOU SHOULD BE TOO

leave Jow Forums
you're clearly not enough of a loser or a shit person to belong here

friendly reminder she is not a virgin user.
she is not like you, and will never be like you.

>all the same interests
you'll get bored within weeks
report back when you're no longer kissless

Attached: magnify.jpg (230x170, 10K)

op confirmed for bullshitter, he would have answered our questions by now

never trust a girl you only talk to on the internet you're honestly a fool for getting so emotionally invested in her before you meet. girls like that tend to make games out of the emotions of men guys like you and she's probably going to toss you soon

Wow, this week sure passed by quick. I feel like this thread was made earlier today.

This is the dream
Congratulations on making it.

Please tell us how you found her- I'm guessing it was on the internet? Maybe we can follow in your footsteps to find girls of our own.

This, give us a quick rundown so we don't completely lose hope pls