How many Abrahamists are here anyway?

How many Abrahamists are here anyway?

Attached: Worneh.png (600x600, 381K)

More than you faggots

What the fuck is an Abrahamist?

I wasn't alive during his presidency, so I can't say I am one.
>Kierkegaard
That's stupid. You're stupid.

Shut up you fucking schizo faggot.

No need to pretend you don't know what I'm actually talking about.

Attached: Surprise.png (600x600, 384K)

go back to discord you schizo pagan tranny I bet your not even Nordic

Why would I be Nordic? And fuck Discord.

Attached: Could Be Worse.png (600x600, 360K)

I am a proud Abrahamist and a Nationalist.

Attached: D87FD3B4-84E5-4814-8807-00609C87F180.png (376x600, 308K)

if you not Nordic and you are a pagan? are you just a larper? also you need you go back to discord?

What's your problem anyway? Why do you care about being more annoying than me?
How fucking retarded do you have to be to believe that only Nordic paganism exists? Do you only know about Thor because of Marvel?

Attached: Springtime In Silesia.png (600x600, 367K)

>only nordics were pagan
Ugh, yanks, yanks....

I don't know. Personally, I'm an Aistheist.

Because i'm tired of being grouped up with you and the other avatarfags when im more famous than you. People like me in /vg/, Jow Forums, and /a/. People hate me here for some reason and im starting to think its because of avatar trannies like you.

Attached: BA34C9D6-830C-492C-A308-D34054C4775C.png (1061x720, 510K)

Both of you are retarded. Please FUCK OFF

I saw the Raven and thought you worshiped the Nordic pantheon also posting your Avatar next to a burning church and always hating on Christians makes you look like a varg fan

the Raven mad me assume Nordic paganism and I'm not a Yankee

I'd consider myself one. Why do you ask?

>Kierkegaard
>what is Abrahamism

I'm not a schizo. You must be thinking I'm the anime posting avatarfag. Leave it to a namefag to not be able to figure out things from context clues.

Just stop spreading nonsense about me then. You bring this upon yourself. All my enemies ruin themselves eventually. And I'm not at all surprised you're a proud Abrahamist.
The crow is a gift from a friend. All the other stuff isn't exclusive to the Nordics.
Just a little check.

Attached: Pointy Things.png (600x600, 358K)

WEE-- WEEEE WUZ

Attached: pagan_irl.png (798x530, 812K)

It is pure degeneracy for trash, the lowest of society. Created by the elites to cuck people

I was raised in a West African religion that is believed to have connections to ancient Abrahamic religions.

Lol what's your deal

well no burning churches is exclusive to nordists but standing next to a burning church with face paint on an a Raven on your shoulder is very telling

Boy you werent an enemy until you declared yourself one to me. It's war now.

Attached: C217C49B-1DBE-49CC-A0F5-B96899851EA5.png (312x640, 224K)

>better kill your son to prove yourself to me
That shit really tells you all you need to know about the biggest religions.

That agreement aside, you should still kill yourself for being trannyscum btw.

I could very well burn a church in my country. The message would be the same, not necessarily Nordist.
I'm not an enemy unless you choose so. Stand down. You'll just ruin yourself. All I ask is that you stop talking nonsense about me.

Attached: Rosemary.png (600x600, 359K)

yes and you would go to prison for it just like varg did but unlike varg you are weak bitch fem boy and would be some Aryan brotherhood and/or niggers cock sleeve

Attached: Varg-Vikernes.jpg (2400x1600, 947K)

So are we funkin' or not? I never said anything about you, just asked Jow Forums if i was annoying like you. If we funkin' its on. If not, my bad.

Attached: 1E257454-DD67-4F4C-B159-08CDB41F16D9.png (849x1087, 728K)

>attention whore wars
Good entertainment right here

I don't want to fight. But you also told people to go bother me before. And also told someone to go ask me to suck their dick. That's not nice.
I already live in a limbo prison. I wouldn't go to a literal one anyway, just the loony bin.

Attached: Denying My Death.png (600x600, 369K)

I was talking to the tranny user who is gay for you who was provoking me. I wasn't talking to you. I want to fight but i wont fight someone who is unwilling. I will back off for now. You dont want war with me tho.

Attached: 50FDDF74-5591-4F4E-9DC8-FF89A658EFA0.png (536x668, 440K)