Brother is Jow Forums as fuck

>Brother is Jow Forums as fuck
>Starts taking me to the gym 3 days ago
>Do biceps, back and arms in the first 2 days
>Was supposed to go yesterday but my arms and back were fucking shattered so we take the day off
>Supposed to go today but my arms are still killing me and can barely move them, back and abs sore as shit too
What can I do about this? What's causing so much pain in the areas I'm working out? Should I just push through it and go today?

Attached: 1567083412835.gif (430x408, 908K)

you need to rest your muscles, retard, especially if you're a beginner. go and work out your legs

You just have doms, keep going and next week wont be anywhere near as bad

>Do biceps, back and arms in the first 2 days
do something else

Attached: 1540522654255.jpg (216x171, 5K)

Yes. Man up. Those are DOMS

doms. you get it when ur muscles arent used to being worked, keep at it and it goes away

this. it'll go away and you will rarely get it again OP

First time I did squats I had DOMS for 6 days and could barely manage bodyweight that week. It just goes away after a while.

This. I need to push myself really fucking hard to get any DOMS nowadays

Anyone else think the dog looks like Crash Bandicoot?

Do some legs or aerobic exercises. Better blood flow = better recovery

So wait, you exercise while under the effects of doms?

That's the most stoner thing I've read all week. Lol'd.

Perfectly normal, first few sessions you will have insane doms. Especially if you were previously inactive.

>biceps and arms
What.

For me at least, if I’m sore for more than two days I just do some light cardio to get the blood flowing. It should get rid of most of the soreness. Stretching helps as well.

Attached: 40ADC1D0-A8C2-4ECA-AAF7-32B3222F7F72.gif (500x539, 3.79M)

Eat a LOT. You are in recovery mode.

Push through
Work something else
If you're really sore everywhere just walk uphill

The number one reason why you'll fail is you'll stop going to the gym. Don't start

Stretch a lot, eat well, and get a lot of sleep. Over the years that’s really all that will help you recover, especially when you’re first starting out. Don’t work muscle that is really sore, you’d be working against yourself at that point

This right here, OP. Plus, you can still workout with DOMS. I suggest you go try it. And don't lift too heavy please, it's really easy to start ego lifting without noticing. Oh and work legs else you'll look like a chicken.

just keep working out. your body gets used to it. don't take more than 2 days off otherwise your body won't adjust. take some bcaa's and whey shakes to help muscle rebuilding.

Aspirin helps but you have to take it afther the workout, and a big dose as well.

first time you do it if you go hard it doms will last 7+days. 2nd time maybe 2-3 days. 3 time 1-2 days at most. after a month you barely get 1 day of 20% doms except for maybe legs and back on heavy legs days.

Air being a pussy. It's okay to be sore, as long as you aren't injured.

just rest, it's pointless to feel like shit. it's not like it's gonna make any difference if you miss a week or two or even a month

>skinnyfag gyno soiboi tries to match the routine of a seasoned bodybuilder
Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 1568177367311.jpg (612x981, 133K)

Read the fucking sticky and do stronglifts 5x5

It's DOMS. You'll learn to like it. Just go work out and it'll feel a lot better.

This should persist for a month then go away if you lift regularly, if it sticks make sure you are eating 140 ish grams of protein at least.

poor kid

>Black culture