What's the true secret of fitness guys? It can´t be just the sticky, nutrition, form. It just can't be...

What's the true secret of fitness guys? It can´t be just the sticky, nutrition, form. It just can't be. Seems like it's all a lie. I'm pretty sure body is 100% genetics and nothing else.

I've been hitting the gym for the last 3 weeks and saw this guy. He's always in the gym at the same day and trains for HOURS, takes a lot of time to make a good form, lifting lots of weight, drinking protein shakes. He looks like he pretty much knows what he's doing.
I was curious so I asked my instructor how long he's been training and he told me around 2 years, he comes every day.

So, his body is absolute shit. I mean he's not skinny or fat. He must be 35 or so and he just looks... normal. I've seen people who don't workout with better bodies than that.

What's the thing here? I've seen this many times. Untrained people have better bodies than people who lift in a lot of cases.

Attached: 1445756088254.jpg (300x244, 12K)

CICO

You are just a stupid person, thats why you will always fail. If you dont believe me go do an online iq test and reconsider. Dont expect anything above 100 tho

1. Lifting everyday and for several hours is not good.
2. What the fuck is "normal" looking for a 35 year old, please give a reference.
3. "Lifting lots of weight". Can you please give us a reference on the amount of weights the guy is pushing around, preferably in squat, bench, deadlift or strict press.

he could still be training like shit, what do you mean "lifting lots of weight"

I am 34 and have seen improvement in 2.5 months. Relax your autism little man.

coping gymcels not taking the geneticspill

> I mean he's not skinny or fat. He must be 35 or so and he just looks... normal.
probably in the late stages of a hard bulk. your muscle will often be hidden under a layer of fat

Sometimes "normal looking" guys lift twice the weights and run faster than you would ever imagine.
warrior>bodybuilder>sportie

Have you not seen all the before and after pics of really fat guys becoming ripped muscle guys?
How is that genetic huh?

>It can´t be just the sticky, nutrition, form
It is. The real red pill is that it's mundane. The only thing to it is to do it.

Some people dont train for muscles popping out. They train for endurance and longevity. Look at the calfs a short distance sprinter, they are large and bulky. Look at the calfs of a marathon runner they are slim and lengthy.

Attached: 957c8c15ec474a069cadea1e629b0c0a.jpg (515x513, 38K)

Is there any type of progressive overload?
Maybe he's just trying to maintain, but that feels excessive.
>HOURS
Maybe he gets turned on by working out.

That image is retarded.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (650x366, 37K)

It's mostly roids.

You can't get that muscular lifting without roids. When natties are totally out of shape and just starting to get some muscle definition and see progress they think they'll basically look like a pro bber in two years.

Otherwise, simply keeping fat in check can be a huge part of the equation. There's a massive difference in appearance from say, 10% bf and 15%.

Who'd win in a fight, Jow Forums: Flying Skeleton, or Jacked One-leg?

Attached: 20190914_004853.jpg (418x364, 90K)

You know most 35 year olds look like absolute shit. I can tell you the secret to looking good... diet and rest. The gym is where you break down your muscle, your food and sleep makes it grow. A lot of people go hard as fuck in the gym and eat the boneless skinless chicken breasts and tuna out of the can but not enough steak, eggs and whole milk... sometimes... but do 10 or more cheat meals a week of high calorie but low quality processed foods, drink a ton of coffee and preworkout but then fuck around before bed and sleep 4 hours a night and go get blasted on the weekends.

The body can't grow that way, you're trying to build a house but you don't have enough brick, cement, and wood to get it done. Genetics are like better tools, have equal building materials and they'll always build that house better and faster... but without building materials you can never build that house.

OP clearly has no fucking idea haha

If you are lifting to compete, you need roids.

If you're lifting just to get girls, you just need low bf and a little muscle, almost all people... even skinnyfats can do that in under two years, natty. You don't need roids for this.

Anything more than that and you're lifting to impress men. To impress dudes on the interbutts you need juice.

Having sex with men.

Really? A thread died for this, you fucking so yboy!

Attached: 1549115320065.jpg (625x626, 63K)

This 100 percent.

As a personal trainer, natties just underestimate eating and sleeping.

So many guys I've trained simply will not eat enough or sleep enough or spend time on recovery after workouts they will give me full explanations of why they couldnt sleep this night and how they ate SO MUCH food 2 days out of 7 and wonder why they aren't progressing.

My favourite clients are fat guys who hate themselves because when you tell them to eat shit loads and sleep 10 hours they will. All fat guys make ridiculous strength and muscle progress but losing the fat can be tough but it's so much easier with extra muscle and strength.

I've usually found most fat guys after they build some strength don't get down to abs ever but lose enough fat to be happy and look jacked in a t-shirt while most skinny guys just complain about genetics and always stall in lifts and the skinny guys that do make progress are usually happy once they see some abs and have some delt and arm definition and lose any drive to keep eating like a pig and lifting heavy and will just switch over to maintaining.