Are weightclasses just manlet cope?

Are weightclasses just manlet cope?

Attached: miocicvscormier.jpg (275x183, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1M_8ByLMJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah

Which one are you in, OP?

Yes

weightclasses (at least in MMA) exist to protect the lanklets

This is some unholy cope. There are lanklets in all divisions

Yes. Because of weight classes people like Khabib and Mayweather can pretend they are good fighters when any heavyweight fighter or boxer would absolutely thrash them to bolivian.

and they suck
your point?
MMA has gay submissions thats why manlets have an advantage and box has gay clinches which is why lanklets have an advantage there

He's got a point though. Skinny fucks always fight in weight classes below what their frame would allow if they put on mass. Nate Diaz is tall enough for middleweight if he wasn't a pothead skinny fuck

The best MMA fighter is a lanklet though (Jones) and the best boxer is also a lanklet (Fury)

>best mma fighter
SEETHING black boi detected
he's a steroid using cheater

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 7.49.58 AM.png (1263x457, 93K)

I'm 5'4 and shredded. i fight at 125 and do really well in this class.
feels pretty good

i am pretty sure your statement will start a fight
but still i insist
mma is made for manlets just like box is made for lanklets

Doesnt matter if hes roided or not hes still the best fighter

cutbaby lanklets absolutely fucking suck

>I'm 5' 4

Attached: 3fe.png (600x536, 253K)

Miocic would crush him

that's the other way around retard

i.e. mike tyson, manny pacquiao

Kinda agree, Jon Jones walks around at 100+ and still competes in light heavy.. hell DC competes in light heavy and he’s a fat fuck. BUT, Dan hooker makes a good point about people cutting too much weight and that’s a loss of power so sometimes being in a lower weight class isn’t an advantage.

In all reality though, there ain’t no weight classes in the jungle and who knows khabib in real life maybe able to beat someone like Jon Jones by biting his balls or gouging his eyes or some shit. Also there might be some big bad ass Killer out there living in the jungle that we don’t even know about that could be the best human crusher

if you seriously think theres even a single mma fighter thats not on roids you are mentally retarded

I genuinely doubt the Diaz brothers are.

mark hunt

Fedor's the greatest of all time

Mark Hunt
Fedor
Blagoy Ivanov
Derrick Lewis

>states an absolute
>claims others are retarded
lol fucking brainlets

Prime Mike Tyson would KILL lanklets

>y-you can never be sure of anything
kek. anyone who thinks mma is natty doesn't even lift.

yea cause Ryan Hall is shooting up steroids and isn't winning strictly off talent and skill

dumb fucking shit

Lanklets are better for boxing and real life fights than mma

Super heavyweight

Sorry I meant good fighter

>lanklet (Fury)
Fury has such a weird body, like an actual dadbod so it's weird to see him in the ring with guys who are just jacked
Not saying he isn't strong, but fuck

Well, isn't the limitless weightclasses always dominated mostly by the "manlet" range of the division (5'10''-6') in all combat sports?

He doesn't dope like the rest do

hopefully the wind doesn't blow to hard that day

that's meme manlet range not actual manlet range and the UFC Heavyweight Champion is 6 4

Fury is like 5 feet of legs

No, it just makes sense for competitions where weight is an obvious factor. It wouldn't be very sporting for a 300lb monster fight a 125lb man, and it would only be entertaining for sick fucks that want to watch people die. I find it interesting to see the different techniques and fighting styles employed at different weight classes.

Gladiatorial fights were usually that way. Barely armed starving slaves vs well fed, heavily armed champions. Popular gladiators were just can crushers, since they were human property it would be wasteful to have two good fighters face eachother (and one of them die)

No, from LHW up in almost every combat sport 6'2 is as short as it gets.

DC, Bader and Ruiz are 6'2
JBJ is 6'4
Stipe and AJ are 6'5
Wilder is 6'7
Fury is 6'9
All the HW kickboxers are 6'5+

youtube.com/watch?v=I1M_8ByLMJQ

>it would only be entertaining for sick fucks that want to watch people die
Lol why is this so funny to me

I am those sick fucks btw. Make this happen please.

>openweight
>98kg Enhou is on a rampage against 150kg+ opponents
Reject weight classes, fight sumo.

Attached: wakamuscle.jpg (561x842, 65K)

Must be nice having zero competition
>t.5'9 manlet that has to fight at lightweight and be ottermode to be competitive

Probably be able to find some of the old Pride "freak show fights" online still.
Sort of what you're looking for, I know some Pride fights were sanctioned between two different weightclasses in more standard bouts.
I miss Pride.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

This is the cope of someone who has never met a guy with elite genetics. I used to cope like this until I joined the military, and saw my 200lb shredded basketball american buddy bulk to 210 and stay fucking shredded completely natty over deployment. There really are more freaks out there than you think. And theyre freakier than you want to admit so you just cope and say theyre all on steroids to feel better lol

I would definitely watch too. I was just saying the UFC wouldn't be very popular if it was just one freakish monster slaughtering smaller people.... You would run out of fighters pretty quickly.

This would be a great way to solve the so-called migrant crisis. Put those fuckers to use.

So what your saying is, you want to create a sporting event it which lads like Brock Lesnar destroy guys the size of Khabib, every time, in 20 seconds and people always know who'll win? Yeah, sure, that'll make millions OP

nigs are cut but still get their ass beat by sloppy white dudes all the time

Daniel Cormier is 5 11

He definitely, definitely isn't.

Cormier himself has said in interviews that he is 5'10 on a good day, and barely 5'11 "in his tall shoes".

The UFC height measurements are terribly inaccurate sometimes.

Cormier is around 5'9 1/2 not 6'2 LOL

celebheights says otherwise on all these. They all lie.

>this shitty ass bait

DC is 5’10 at most, in some shots he’s shorter than khabib
Ruiz is 6’1
Stipe 6’3, AJ 6’6
Wilder 6’8 same as fury

If you want to e stat at least do it right

Yeah. Everyone knows that HW is king. That's why you have nerds and virgins making stupid "pound for pound" lists. It's the same thing on Jow Forums when 160lb 5'7 manlets critique strongman for being fat even though they lift way more than anyone here can

It's heightchad mercy.

h

Most fighter are on steroids. You probably believe GSP is natty.

Fury is fucking weird, you'd think for a guy that has massive height, weight, and length advantages he'd generate more concussive power but usually he just pecks pecks pecks away at his opponents. He couldn't even put down Deontay Wilder who probably has a C+ chin at best. Both him and his cousin generate very little power in their punches.

Heavyweight is literally the worst division in mma outside of womens divisions

Best fighter is khabib
Best boxer is Ruiz Jr