I make the money, I write the cheques

>I make the money, I write the cheques
>Your my toy, honey, I only use you for sex
>sit down and be my toy, you pretty little boy
Now that Miley Cyrus has made gigolos mainstrean, when will you become a gigolo? What’s the quintessential gigolo body?

From her new song with Lana and Ariana Grande.

Attached: 4A8DC858-23DB-408E-80AF-6CE1A7EAE2F5.jpg (1242x1252, 1.21M)

Ignoring your retarded question, why does based Lana feel the need to do stupid garbage like this?
Doesn't fit her character or her music

> now that X Retarded Thing is mainstream, when will you do it?
Good god, you "people" really do just do whatever the tube tells you to, don't you?

Why would you assume [modern pop star] is anything like what she presents? It’s all fabricated in an office building, you clueless sheep.

damn she hit the wall

This is honestly my dream, to have some horny pop-star/career woman pay me to fuck her and look good next to her. Wouldn't bat an eyelid at being called a fuck toy or lazy or not a man or whatever

Attached: ricardomilos.gif (220x220, 231K)

Kinda gay m8

Hard drugs and casual sex take years off your life

i'd love to be a rich woman's fuck puppet

>your
Ask me how I know you’re retarded

This. Femdom is only hot for me because I wish a bitch tried it with me so I could dominately destroy her just for thinking she could try that shit.

literally imagine being concerned with this-WOW

Ask me how i know your a newfag

>cardi b
>ariana grande
>miley cyrus
>i'm a bad bitch
>don't need no man

it's all so tiresome.

Attached: By Allah.jpg (1068x601, 122K)

She wont have sex with you no matter how hard you defend her online

>I'm a bad bitch, rock benz on bladez
>Rocks on ma wrists like pink lemonadez

Money i guess, she'll eventually have to collaborate with a shitty artists/do a song for a brand, every good artist eventually does

I wouldn't be surprised if she's addicted to opioids or just flat-out heroin, tends to help cause that sunken-in face look.

She will die of overdose soon then, inshallah.

Nice projection incels

Gigolos have been mainstream for a long while, you losers (including Miley) are just beginning to hear of it.
Girls refer to guys the same way guys used to refer to girls:
"I got a dick appointment tomorrow lol"
"lemme get that dick"
"I'm dating this boy but I know there's better dick out there"
etc. etc.

The way to be the "gigolo" of her dreams:
>6ft+
>7inches+
>Chad face
>muscles everywhere
>skin color, salary, intelligence mostly irrelevant.

The same thing that males have done to females throughout the 20th century
Is being reversed and done unto males.
Don't be surprised to find 20 years from now, men worrying about their weight, height, fat, chins, neck, hair, hand size etc.
The same way women used to worry about every inch of her body because she was made so ideal and perfect.

ah ok youre a woman, makes sense, how else could you care about stars marketed to tweens and anything about them

Because her recording company likely most of the decisions for her. Many artists just get shelved if they dont want to do what the company wants (they have exclusive publishing contracts and the contract holder will just refuse to publish new stuff they dont like).
The same reason that MIley cyrus came out with the terrible 'reinvention' a few years ago.

those last two sentences already apply to 90% of fit. Just most try to dress it up as being something different like 'looksmaxxing'

Miley Cyrus has to one of the most repulsive women on the face of the earth and it's not her looks (though average at best), it's her utterly vile personality

>Don't be surprised to find 20 years from now, men worrying about their weight, height, fat, chins, neck, hair, hand size etc.

Have you been living under a rock you fucking retard?

Attached: spurdokot.jpg (800x800, 72K)

>Have you been living under a rock you fucking retard?
Kinda. Last I came to Jow Forums was before Zzzzzzyxxxx died, and before Chad memes even existed.

But the effects are very easy to see online, especially in places like these (which tend to be ahead of its time), you're right.

A lot of child stars are abused and rewarded with drugs which is why so many have addictions later in life, it's very sad.

Omg as a H O M O S E X U A L

I am V surprised at how much you guys like gossiping!
Like yas gurl I agree!

omg I know right, being a celebrity is like, actually not as glamarous as it seems. But I think I could pull it off ;)
ugh I know right, and what's with her tongue? like omg can she pose without pulling her tongue out??? There's def something wrong with her lol!
omg I know why can't they just let popstars be!! This is why I love Marilyn Monroe and Amy Winehouse. Such pure souls, ruined by greed!
omg did you hear anything? I hear she does like, drugs, but I didn't know abt heroin. That's like, so kewl!
omg totally she is so "over" rightttt?
omg ugh the mainstream! I only listen to purple chvrches milk cascade xx grips and other kewl, definitely not commercial "artists" !

Music hasn't been good since the 90's, ugh I should have been born in the 70s

Based and femmepilled. If OP knew what would happen to the thread he made, he would kill himself so that he could roll in his grave!
Let's go back to talking about prostitution.

lol these women have come full circle. They are just plain acting like the #MeToo men now.

No no. This will never catch on and has never happened at any point in history with similar circumstances. At some point younger women are going to start looking at these women en mass and realize that isnt the life they want to live. Its already happening at a small scale.

Yep. Take billie Elish for instance, I bet my right nut she was gangbanged by some particular individuals of a particular religion. That skyrocketing fame comes with a price, a price which has no foreskin

You can't stop it m8. No matter how many times you say "no."
It has already caught on and will only continue. Just picture the hottest Asian guy that makes all the panties drop.
That is the natural result of an equal distribution of resources between the sexes.
Men have to "feminize" (make themselves into a spectacle) in order to stand out. Because women can properly take care of themselves and their offspring.

Big pretty dick or GTFO

Mediocre talent, same as Miley and Ariana. There is nothing special about them so they need some sort of controversy to garner attention otherwise they will be quickly forgotten and irrelevant. Only way to stay relevant is by being somewhat unique and since their music is all highly produced to sound practically the same they can only do it through appearance, personality and drama.

Lana isn't mediocre you fucking pleb. What do you listen to dad rock?

Single moms lead to broken kids.

Tbh I wish this was true as it would select out a lot of the retard women that have survived as a natural consequence of our different evolutionary strategies, but still get to vote. Would get rid of a lot of the retard men too. But I doubt it will happen desu

>Don't need no man
Doesn't deserve one. Women like this should be blacklisted from accessing penises, sperm, adoptions, and welfare.

Cannot tell if based satire or unbelievable faggotry.

Yeah, no. I’m too smart to be a prostitute.
Y’all can do it if you want though.

Attached: 63DA33A7-0DF2-48E6-86B4-C4CB8CF84CF1.png (1200x1001, 1.13M)

>Miley and Ariana
>Mediocre

You are being too generous.

Lana is the definition of mid-medium talent.

The Arabs?

>thousands of years of evolution will just change bro
lmao no, this is an artificial change enforced in the last half century.
>It has already caught on and will only continue. Just picture the hottest Asian guy that makes all the panties drop.
same as any other man you shitposting retard, are you that asian incel who spams Jow Forums?
>That is the natural result of an equal distribution of resources between the sexes.
It's an unnatural result, of an unnatural distribution.
>Men have to "feminize" (make themselves into a spectacle) in order to stand out.
Only the most pathetic ones do, no matter how much some dumb broad complains about masculinity that's still all they want.
>Because women can properly take care of themselves and their offspring.
They can't, single mothers only raise losers, kids born to them have something like an 80% rate of being failures like you. They positions and money are afforded by men paving the way for them, given a catastrophe things would quickly revert to how they were, this is an unnatural state of being.
>Big pretty dick or GTFO
I've got a 7 incher, makes me all warm inside that I mog the shit out of you in every respect. Stay cucked shittier.

Why are there so many Asian guys who go on internet forums and claim white women prefer Asians?

Attached: 61921BAC-F1B7-475F-8600-585DB105DDD1.jpg (444x447, 50K)

Implying she isn't just another shit, dry drunk (((artist))) that glamorizes drugs, abuse and death. Her songs blow a bag a bag of dicks and she got fat as shit.

I too wonder why

Attached: Man_marries_pillow.jpg (465x632, 74K)

I understand there are many Asian losers, but it’s so weird that they’re trying to convince people that white women PREFER Asian men, instead of just liking them (which is already rare IRL).

Nah I am not trying to convince anyone. Tbh white men who date asians are also losers. But yea... to each their own

Lol ok lil dick, good baiting.

>artifical change enforced in the last half century
no need to call what happens in any society "artificial." It's just not a good word.
Accept it, don't worry about it, and learn to love it.

>Are you that asian incel who spams Jow Forums?
Last time I visited Jow Forums Zzzzz was alive.

>unnatural result, of an unnatural distribution
again, no need to call what goes on in the world "unnatural."
it has happened. Women have the resources to take care of themselves and their offspring.
Natural or unnatural has no weight in this discussion.

>Only the most pathetic ones do
On the contrary, it's the most esteemed ones that feminize. Idols, role-models, stars - anybody who earns money off of your attention must appear babyfaced, all-smiles, in makeup, with gay matching colors in all content.
And those same people are female heartthrobs, and lead the way in "manly" trends.

>Women can't take care of themselves or their offspring
Wrong. Single mothers raise kids fine.

>Single mothers only raise losers, kids born to them have something like an 80% rate of being failures
Wrong. Single mothers raise kids just fine

You had zero arguments. All you wrote was just pure hatred.
Why are you so angry? Are you fat?

>>Women can't take care of themselves or their offspring
>Wrong. Single mothers raise kids fine.
>>Single mothers only raise losers, kids born to them have something like an 80% rate of being failures
>Wrong. Single mothers raise kids just fine

Wrong.
Every study ever done on single mothers predicts massive deficits in outcomes for life.
Some single mothers may, may, raise kids fine but the odds are squarely against them.

Stating those odds is also not hatred, but fact.

tits or gtfo

>Every study ever done on single mothers predicts massive deficits in outcomes for life.
No, that's not what I found.
Obviously they are worse off than two-parent households.

But as I said, they raise kids just fine.
Healthy kids who get jobs and have kids of their own and then die.
That is success. Success for the mom, the kid, and the family unit as a whole.
I don't care if they're "more likely to suffer from depression."
and I don't care that it's "less successful" than two-parent households.
At the end of the day, it isn't "unsuccessful." It passes.
The kid gets raised and lives to die in his old age.

Having watched a buddy of mine get into this exact sitch with a multi-multi millionaire, I wouldn't want it. Everything he did or wanted to do, she had veto power over because she had so much money her accountants *made* her spend a million a month just to avoid tax liability. He pretty much lost all autonomy. Divorced recently and her lawyers fucked him out of most of the prenup money as well.

Also middle-class 7s fuck best in my experience

Ariana is objectively a talented singer - she just happens to make top 40 pop music.

regarding popstars being 100% fabricated.... it's 100% accurate. They don't write their songs, lyrics or choreographs.
On the records, producers alter their vocal takes until it sounds "like consumers like it".

Doesn't matter if it's a pretty pink pop star, a boyband or a rock band. There's formulas for this and almost anything in the top20 for the last 40 years follows it.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy it. Just know it's kinda like McD's.

Why the fuck would casual sex (assuming you use protection) do anything to you. In fact I bet people who frequently engage in sex are way less stressed

Current term for "Giggolo" is a bull, or boytoy.
That's how older women, and older gays refer to them. Don't know about rich women.

It’s sn incel cope thing.

You're either a woman or a nigger

you should get outside more. it's a different world out there today user.

>this pathetic nihilistic outlook
You were raised by a single mother.

>you were raised by a single mother
wrong. I was raised by my two loving parents, and my grandma who lived next door.
Both parents still married (30+ years), and grandma still alive and sentient (90+)
Almost the whole family (uncles, cousins, aunts) still meet up at my grandmas every single sunday.

This is the outlook of someone looking from above.
If some tired woman can raise a kid on her own, who later gets employed, who has a healthy body, and who's able to form their own family, and die after the age of 60: I consider that success.