Would you rather be tall and fat or short and well built?

Would you rather be tall and fat or short and well built?

Attached: 1559184358625.jpg (1024x1024, 98K)

Easily short and well built. If you're tall, you have long fall. If you're fat, you fall like a sack of shit. So if you're fat AND tall, you're a sack of shit with a long fall.

Tall and fat, I can lift and diet for muscle and definition, but you can’t make yourself taller

Attached: 1F80AEF0-4040-43ED-A1CF-1B604740BB95.jpg (934x1920, 355K)

Tall and fat. I could just fix it by not being a retard, then I'd be tall and well built.

Big ass girlfriend or big tit girlfriend Jow Forums?

Tall and fat. Being fat is something that can be changed, there's no fix for being short. By the way, girl in OPs pic looks extremely unnatural

C O P E

>Calling my post a cope when its making a point against being fat
okeh retard

Short and well built. Tall fat boys usually look soft as hell. Atleast short fat boys can obtain the power bloated aesthetic.

5'6-5'8 and built vs 6'2+ and untrained obese, no
if we're talking 6'2+ and strongfat but decent physique, not blaha body; that would be the winner

i am short... and working on well built

I'm tall and somewhat well built so I'll just stay the way I am

I just want her to be pretty in the face and slim in the waist. I can meme myself into adoring anything else about her.
That is the biological function of fetishes.

5'7 with godly shoulders wrists hips etc vs 6'1 but lanket?

You say that, but you've never dated a girl who had tits like Marty Feldman eyes

Choice should be "well built manlet" or boogie1488.

I'm short and well built, I'm fine with keeping this.

Tall and fat. You can lose weight but you can’t gain height

Just give me the name and you won't get hurt.

Attached: DELETE.png (640x480, 359K)

xxautumnivyxx
She used to be fat, so she only starts looking good in recent pics

Attached: 72C71CF1-1CFB-4B37-B714-E69C21137141.jpg (520x810, 112K)

>girl in OPs pic looks extremely unnatural
She's jewish, they all look fucked in some way

Jesus christ, I'd take Shaprio's sister to worship, if you know what I mean.

gotta love all the height trolling in the last thread

girl here, bit older than a lot of you 24..
The thing is that most women want men between 5'4 and 5'9 who are natural and live a great life. All my friends, and even I have been with mean above 5'9 and i always prefer men between 5'4 and 5'9. If you are too tall (5'11 to 6'3 (giraffe)), Only those really whorish girls will fall for you because this means that you need to roid to get big or look good (which is so true, you can even see it on fitness blogs). Too tall means that most clothes make you look lanky, that is why best height is 5'4 to 5'9, manlets.
respect comes from wealth, presence and confidence and also big chest. and a lot of the times smaller men are better fighters, for example Mayweather and Khabib were around 5'7 The national average for a young girl nowadays is less than 5'4. Mature, confident, and smart woman would never care about a mans height. Animalistic passion is the only aspect women look for in a man, and since most animals are not giant lanky freaks (above 5'9 to 6'4), women want men from 5'4 to 5'9.

reported for post non Jow Forums related..

sure sound like a seething manlet to me bud

Momma mia

Attached: 1568190448479.jpg (1134x1080, 496K)

>Only 5 foot 8
What a waste

Yeah, for sure.

Most women actually prefer men who are taller than they are when the former wear heels.

I would crush your manlet boyfriend skull and you could do nothing. Afterwards I'll rape you

Fat and tall

Attached: Chang96.gif (105x154, 19K)

Stop LARPing Timmy

id better be fuckin your mum

Unbelievably Paste

My 6'6 friend who doesn't even lift has whores approaching him and sending unsocilited nudes. Your response?

Ass, mine barely has any tho.

He’s probably good looking. Ugly tall guys can’t pull any more than good looking short guys can. Being short or being ugly are likewise death sentences.

Everybody is better off than ugly manlets though. That’s just hell on earth

I wouldn't say so. I love that dude but his hairline is terrible

pretty sure she's a fag boys. has a wife or something

Attached: feelsblitzkrieg.png (1120x1369, 1.09M)