What do if I have wide hips as man

What do if I have wide hips as man

Attached: chink scared.jpg (242x209, 5K)

Pullups and lateral raises are done everyday

NON NEGOTIABLE

become gf

Anything else?

Bulk up, squat heavy

But i want to lose weight

>squat heavy
>this just gives you bigger hips

Retard. Anybody who has naturally big hips and wants to avoid making them bigger should avoid squats and deadlifts. This will make your waist and hips thick as fuck. Stick to machines to work your legs if you want a thin waist/hips.

Post hips

Focusing on obliques really helped me

bullshit you need a bigger core, if you have a narrow ripcage which makes your hips look wide.

fridgemode is the way to go

Build a huge upper body and huge calves, don overtrain the shoulders you’ll look like you’re coping, GET BIG CMON but GET BIIIIG in proportion

That’s the point he would be hotter

So many answers and i still dont know what to do to lose em. I dont wanna end up as skelly tho

Attached: 1543202822192.jpg (580x548, 130K)

Squats/muscles don't give you wide hips moron, bone structure and extra fat do.
The less muscle you have the more you show your fucked skeletal structure

you can't lose them your hip bones are wide but you can build a wider back and bigger shoulders to hide them

Like says, you can't slim down your hip bones. If what you actually mean is that you have a fat arse, then start lifting and go on a diet.

While other anons are also right that building bigger lats and delts would be important, doing heavy compounds and core exercises will help as well, as a thicker core will give you more masculine (or at least more fridgelike) proportions, rather than a feminine hourglass figure.

Thanks anons i will try, first my tits were an issue now my hips are the problem...

you post pics here
haha

Nothing short of surgery will make you lose them (provided it's bone, not fat) all you can do is draw attention away from them. If you become skelly, you draw attention to them

His waist and hips are already thick as fuck. If he skips leg day, it'll look worse than if he just bulked up normally. He would look like a spider.

Attached: IMG_20190502_170212.jpg (2976x3968, 2.44M)

You literally don’t have wide hips at all lmao
If you’re really worried about it do vacuum exercises and listen to this guy

dgaf and keep lifting

Suffer

Go mad on your latissimus and calves.

Attached: 57232497_1207577512744132_2395127601524011593_n.jpg (1000x549, 45K)