*fucks up your teeth for life*

Attached: cups-of-coffee.jpg (1100x734, 89K)

So does crack. What's your point?

coffee doesn't corrode enamel

I went to the dentist and they sprayed all the yellow stain off, I had no idea they could do that so easily. I even had a tooth that had a bunch of black shit all over it, and I thought they'd need to take it out, but they just scrubbed it off.

Have you never used a toothbrush?

>don't drink coffee with sugar
>brush your teeth more than once a day
there, your teeth are fixed

You think toothbrushes eliminate the need for scale and polish?

Doubt.jpg. I've been slurping black coffee for a decade. The sides of my bottom premolars (right in the sip zone) have been not just stained but worn away like the Grand Canyon. Just suckin' that acidic goodness across the gum line every morning. Sslllluuurrrrppppp

Just drink Americano. Dilute black coffee with water. Safer for the teeth and stomach.
Sure, it tastes less pungent, but I don't drink it for the flavor.

Best way to consume coffee from a health conscious perspective. Just add a little splash of milk

post teeth and maybe I'll believe you

Maybe you should try regularly visiting your dentist (every 6months) and swishing water after you drink coffee.

>regularly visiting your dentist
Ha yeah I'll just have my people talk to his people and when I'm done getting my ass wiped with fine linen after my morning dump I'll have my pilot zip me over there in the weekday chopper

Just wash your mouth out with peroxide retard

Attached: 614VmsFwoNL._SL1134_.jpg (1134x1120, 79K)

bro its twice a year, are you that fucking poor?

i'd rather be toothless than drink "coffee" americano.
not op btw

Peroxide isn’t very helpful.
Bleach, however, is the secret ingredient to preventing cavities and caries (that is the name).
Look up CAMBRA and follow the directions to that for good teeth.
1. Few sugars and carbs
2. Don’t snack, the amount of time sugars are on your teeth is what really matters, IF is good for this
3. Swish diluted bleach (like 1 qt of water to a teaspoon, whatever’s in the CAMBRA guidelines) for 60 seconds once a week
4. Don’t sleep with your mouth open and drink enough water. Try sleeping without a pillow. If you don’t have enough saliva in your mouth at all times you’re fucked no matter how well you take care of your teeth.

Then be toothless. I hear that when people take out their dentures, they give the best blowjobs.

your mom proved that to me last night lol

Your mom proved that to me before you were conceived. That's right, I'm your dad.

Ho ho, looks like I'm a grandpa!

From what I can find coffee has a pH value of 5 (will vary a bit depending on which coffee you drink) which most likely will dissolve the enamel but it's quite complicated because it depends on things such as salivary concentration of calcium and phosphate, fluoride intake and which acid(s) are involved. If you're worried then either add milk or eat a slice of cheese afterwards. Both will up the pH as well as provide calcium and phosphate.

Based and pHpilled.

Get a pH mouthwash/toothpaste (Carifree is good) and watch the teeth gains.

based coffee.jpg schizo poster

>What is enamel
>what is a toothbrush

There are much worse vices to iron out of almost anyone's diet. Shut the fuck up OP and enjoy some coffee you limpwristed faggot

Attached: knuckle.jpg (709x613, 59K)

>Can't afford a basic annual dental examination

Just how poor are you

*fucks up your life for teeth*

Attached: ork.png (758x969, 707K)

Anyone here brush with baking soda?

Attached: 97e1820419e7199f070ed455e78f6520.png (436x614, 577K)

My teeth are so fucked up from coffee. My gums are receded and bleed when I brush my teeth.

Kek

how the fuck do you get rid of tartar without going the dentist?

Based 40k fag

I'll bleach them every 15 years, fuck it coffee is worth it

Attached: 1387924521750.jpg (360x360, 31K)

Yeah coffee is gross. Never drink the stuff myself

What the hell is your point lmao?

Attached: 1414527857182.gif (304x254, 1.53M)