QTDDTOT

#AskRip

Attached: 1565452497324.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rippedbody.com/novice-bodybuilding-program/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do people take training advice from a fat burger?

dinosaurs are cool

Posted in previous thread but want more answers:

I've been working out stupidly for forever now, staying in the same damn place because I'm retarded and keep switching things up. I finally realized I was fucking up and decided to adopt ONE program and ONE diet plan, and have been sticking to it for the past couple of months. I then realized I should've checked to see if it was going to get me the progress I want, which is to get to 1/2/3/4.
>speaking of 1/2/3/4, I don't even know if that's a good goal; some of you on here say it's retarded, some of you say it's the bare minimum
I'm 25, 6'1, and 169lbs.
With that goal in mind, my routine's been:
AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx
A: BB Squat 3x5, Flat Bench 3x5, Rows 3x8, Cable curls/Cable pushdowns 3x8,10,12,15 (once I can do 8 reps, I do 10 next time, etc), Face pulls 3x15, Cable calf raises 3x8,10,12,15, Cable crunches 3x25, and lying leg raises 3x25
B:Front Squat 3x5, OHP 3x5, RDL 3x8, and then the same extra stuff as the other day
I eat 1800 calories Monday-Thursday, getting in 143g protein and 64g fat each of those days. Friday, Saturday, Sunday I don't follow a strict diet because I'm with family, but I don't eat processed foods either; it's all home cooked stuff. I do this so I'll be able to eat with some degree of recklessness on the weekend since I'm not the one cooking and measuring everything.
My lifts are: BB Squat: 215lbs, Flat Bench: 170lbs (it's a struggle), Row: 205lbs, Front Squat: 185lbs, OHP: 100lbs (also a struggle), RDL: 235lbs 3x8, but I was able to do 245 3x5 last time. The supplementary stuff I assume you guys don't care about the weight I do, but I can include it if necessary.
My question is: am I doing too much? Too little? Is my diet fucking me? Why am I struggling with shit that it apparently takes people a single week to do triple what I'm doing? plz help anons; I'm not demotivated by this, just angry and don't know what to do about it

Why are Mark's nipples hard? Is he some kind of pervert?

Is lower back soreness normal after squats or does it mean i have shit form and probably going to snap city?

>16yo
>5'7
Is it over for me?

Is it my fault that i got obese and "ruined" my own body? I didn't know any better until i found this place and i've been at it so fucking hard and lost literally all the extra weight but i still have a fucked up tinny little flab full of fat that doesnt seem to go away. I'm gonna add literally max amount of muscle too. I will do everything to fix my body.

Is this my fault? t. 18 was young and fucking stupid and probably ruined my aesthetics forever

Could be a number of things. Shitty form, muscles are tight (This happens to me. Lower middle back and top of ass are tight and I need to stretch it everyday.), past back problems acting up (if you've thrown it out before). It's hard to tell without a video of you squatting but look up lower back stretches and try that for a week.

Being a tranny is good or bad?
It is normal want to be a futa irl?

Arnold press or lat raises for hitting middle and rear delts? Been doing Arnold press and it seems to be hitting the middle delt well but I can't tell for rear delts. I already do OHP.

Yes, it is your fault.
However, when you get joocy as fuck and are proud of yourself again, that will also be your fault.

If I struggle to grow my arms should I add an extra set so from 3 x 8 --12 reps to 4 x 8 - 12 reps? Also how to solve one arm being weaker than the other?

Doing a MWF split for noob. Thinking of 4 day upper lower after I hit ten weeks of first routine so I can hit the body twice a week rather than once a week.

It goes U/L/U/L. The second upper and lowers have slight different lifts. How can I maintain this new routine without wrecking myself too hard the first 2 days so I can still perform the second two? Just go less intensity?

how much milk should i drink?

Not sure about the one arm being weaker. Without knowing your program it's hard to tell where to help you bro. I work arms twice a week with this anons program and am already seeing results. Sorry I couldn't help you more bro.

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-063251.png (480x854, 111K)

All of it

Is it normal to get stomach cramps so bad you get back pain if you have an EC stack on an empty stomach? It only lasts like five minutes or so but still it's bad enough I have to lie down.

To a degree. When something interested you when you were younger, you searched for it on the internet. It literally would have taken 5 minutes of continued interest to get you started on the right path. It would have been difficult nonetheless to act on it if being a fat fuck was allowed in your family specially as a teenager.
Anyway just do your best from now on mate, when you grow up there is no one to blame but yourself.

how can i preserve my strength while on a cut, or minimize the loss?

Are bro-splits better than SS program for beginners, opinions plz

What’s your goal? Strength or hypertrophy

1:1 ratio of protein (g) to body weight (lb)
Continue to lift like you are, at the same weights you’re lifting. Don’t be discouraged if your numbers don’t go up, the goal is to not let them go down.
Get plenty of sleep

needs more back work and more calories
more volume preferably unilateral so you eventually fix imbalances
if you're new you can go hard every session tbqh
I drink a pint every night :3
smol caloric deficit with adequate protein, keep workout intensity
nah. Strength training is almost always better for beginners.

Strength, hypotrophy is for poosies

how dumb is this routine

> start with 12rm, take as many breaths it takes between reps to complete 20 rep
a/b/a
a
> bench press : 1x20
> back squats : 1x20
> bb rows : 1x20
> e-z bar curls : 1x20
> abs : 2xf
b
> bb pull overs : 1x20
> romanian deadlifts : 1x20
> lat pull downs : 1x20
> e-z bar curls : 1x20
> abs : 2xf

Attached: 1561537581526.jpg (460x339, 28K)

>Being a tranny is good or bad?
>It is normal want to be a futa irl?
if you must, do it strictly as a bodymod or fetish thing, do not, under any cirtcumstances, interact with the "trans community" or mention you are trans online, play the intersex card if you really want to but dont pretend to be a girl,neither a tranny

Then dipshit what do you think?

SS or similar. Assuming you actually treat it as a beginner program and run it for 3 months, instead of staying on it for ages which a lot of people do. I'd recommend greyskull over SS though.

Where the fuck did the coom meme come from? It seems like it just appeared out of nowhere one day.

Someone on another board, tv maybe, brought it over to try and draw attention to thot pics being used in threads’ OPs.

My stomach has always protruded from my body. Will it finally stop after my first cut while lifting? Started at 230 dropped to 130 without lifting (it still protruded at 130 because I lost all muscle and was too underweight to keep losing). I started lifting and am currently 190 (going for 200 then cut properly)

Is asking about the coom meme a meme now? I feel like I see this asked everywhere all the time.

Anyways, fags kept posting unrelated pics of thots to garner attention for their shitty threads because it would be the only reason people would pay any mind. To counter this, coomers started flooding said threads with COOMposting, which derailed everything and, hopefully, taught the op to not be retarded. Jannies didn't/don't understand that this is what coomposting is about though and just start nuking shit. Recently, retards who wanna jump on the bandwagon join in on coomposting but don't realize what the purpose is, so they'll do it even if the picture is relevant. It's all a big dumbass mess.

>It's all a big dumbass mess.
So business as usual

What are some decent low calorie snacks or ways to help hunger? I'm lean bulking at 3k but these past 2 weeks I fucked up snacking and gained 15lbs. I was shooting for a pound a week but I'm just so hungry all the time.

As a fatty, wtf should I be doing lifting wise? Should I be doing heavy shit or something more along the lines of a body building routine?

Why is SS such a bad program?

It's not bad if your aim is to get as strong as possible which isn't most peoples (primary aim). T-rex is true as well if you follow it to a t.

How long before protein powder goes bad? I found an unopened tub in the back of the cupboard that has probably been there for a couple of years. Opened it and it smells fresh/alright.

>15 pounds in two weeks
What the actual fuck?
Are you a beginner? Then you have the opportunity to leverage noob gains while still eating at a deficit. Choose a starting program and get going
It’s not but people are stupid and don’t realize it’s to get into lifting and establishing a strong base. It’s not going to get you shredded like roiders on Shitstagram.
You’re skinny fat. Fix your diet. That’s how you fix it.

You're autistic and your program and diet suck.
Do 531 with BBB assistance, and eat like a fucking pig.

1/2/3/4 in no time.

Once you hit your goal, then worry about sperging out on your diet.

kik me if you don't understand str8dood

I was 145.4lbs on 8/30 and today I weighed in at 159.2. not exactly 15lbs but close. Some is just water but some days I was eating 4.5k easily. Gained what should have taken me 15 weeks to gain

>Fix your diet.
How? Below maintenance? Not him, but I'm curious. I wanna still keep increasing my lifts, but I wanna get rid of the "soft" look.

What's the best way to cook a steak?

How do i fix facial acne? Without going on those extreme measures like accutan etc?

can someone post the image of the guy with the fucked up pear shapped body

every episode

I did it and I'm stronger than you

Is chest + triceps & back + biceps a good split? Gym buddy said this way you hit your biceps and triceps and don't have to work them again til the next week, but I dunno if he's right

Attached: 1566830776150.jpg (993x1000, 449K)

Forgot to post my pic

Attached: 31204839102.jpg (848x674, 30K)

Hitting each muscle group twice a week is optimal.

Bad. No.

Is this true for smaller muscle groups like biceps, triceps, calves, etc? What about abs?

Do you subtract fiber from carbs when counting macros?

Attached: ERXSIV7.jpg (457x572, 39K)

I was skinny fat at 130, bulked to 190 and I'm still skinny fat. I thought it would be gone by now. Will it go away when I cut? My diet is fine following iifym

Some girl at the gym told me today not to use the belt if i'm still a beginner. Is that true?

people say to have your bar path on bench go diagonally, but i find that going straight up is more stable for me. Is the bar supposed to be directly over your neck and be around your nipple line at bottom position??

What's a good program for aesthetics for a home-gym? I have something like pic related: squat rack with cables, pull-up bar, adjustable bench, barbell, dumbbells. I'm willing to workout 5-6 days a week.

Attached: 62551327_2498310573547014_2495414967214276608_o.jpg (2048x2048, 748K)

Every muscle group

It can't go straight up. When in the lockout position, the bar is directly over your shoulders, because your arms must be vertical to keep the weight in a stable equilibrium. Obviously at the bottom position, the bar is not directly over your shoulders.

what is this body type called?

Attached: image1 (1).jpg (994x1885, 477K)

If you're a complete beginner just go on something like grey/ss/sl and then transition to a novice bodybuilding routine like this: rippedbody.com/novice-bodybuilding-program/. If you have lifted before just start right on something like that.

It's a matter of opinion. A belt can compensate for some bad movement patterns you may have as a beginner, such that if you later try without the belt you'll be shit. It won't negatively affect your gains though.

Without the American Psycho memes, what is a simple and effective skin care routine. I turned 30 this year and while I'm told I can still pass for late 20s, I don't want to risk aging hideously. Pic related.

Attached: 6516987351.jpg (426x705, 84K)

Need help with this too. So fucking hungry all the time.

Gyno

thanks user

Pretty dumb if you want to be strong

Elimination diet.

how much it cost?

manged to fucking sprain my ankle walking down the stairs.
How the fuck do I heal it fast??

When I pull back my right shoulder, there's a hard muscle spasm near my scapula. The pain is mild and I feel a pull when I put my head down and turn it towards left.
I also feel it when I'm benching.

I paid 500 euros for the rack and 120 for the adjustable bench. I got a pretty good barbell kit on Amazon for 300 euros.

What about more than twice? Is twice the minimum?

This looks quite decent. They're novice powerlifting too.

Yeah, she told me that I don't engage the core and should stop wearing the belt for now. So I guess she was right, thanks user

The program itself isn't a terrible way to start as long as you switch programs when it stops working. Much of the surrounding dogma coming from the SS camp is what gives it it's bad name.

Smaller muscle groups can be trained more frequently. Otherwise it depends a lot on the programming. You can bench 4x a week and be fine as long as it's intelligently programmed, on the other hand if you tried doing SS style programming while benching 4x a week you're going to have a bad time.

I bought a power rack. Are you proud of me Jow Forums?

Attached: GOPLUS Power Rack.jpg (1200x1200, 74K)

Always gets me.

Ive been doing a full body workout the last month or so, and as my lifts have been increasing so has my fatigue and nausea.
Had to leave the gym earlier today because the nausea was pretty unbearable towards my last exercise.

Any way to prevent this from happening? Im thinking of switching to a lower volume PPL routine...

Attached: 1544673133858.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

skinny fat. Simple as

What race(s) are you?

>Wash your face
>Try not to stay out in the sun too long without protection
>Drink water
It's really not hard if you're a dude.

Maybe you’re lactose intolerant?

What's your diet like?

Okay, but can you tell me why it's autistic? I'm not trying to pretend I know better, I just wanna understand the exact fuckup. I basically ripped off that Fierce 5 BB.com routine and added work where I felt I needed improvement. Also, I don't wanna get megafat and I'm not in a rush or anything, so is going crazy with eating really the best way? Can't I just slowly build muscle while not piling on fat?

Cutting at the moment.
Eating about 1800 calories a day. Oats and Skyr for breakfast, Lunch is usually chicken and veggies. Dinner varies.

Seems deceptively easy, been doing that my entire life. Well if that's it, might as well stay the course.

Why?

Being allowed to post here might be over for you newbro when the mods wake up

No it's just about the most optimal if you're natty. You can do more but there is massive diminishing returns.

Why do I ejaculate (not orgasm) when I poop?

Strength even if your goal is hypertrophy. You have no business training like a bodybuilder when you can't even bench your bodyweight. Go to any gym and look at what the 135lb dyels are doing. Brosplit, everytime.

3 days a week full body is simply the most optimal way to reach intermediate lifts and from there you can do whatever you want. The only thing that might rival it is super low volume bulgarian style training everyday.

Ohen I do overhead press I fell this weird feeling in my right lower trap/ scapula area. It almost feel like bone or something I'm not sure but it feels weird. Any idea what it is?

I have the same thing. Its like a sharp pinching sensation right?

Idk it happened to me a few times when I was on no fap over 2+ weeks and I really had to push a shit out.

The only way i can enjoy masturbation its when i dress like a slut and i use a cucumber like a dildo, it is normal?
How i can kill the demons in my mind who enjoy see me like a little bitch?

Kinda it's sharp but not really overpowering. Happens when I shrug too.

It's called autogynephilia