KYRIAKOS GRYZZLY

What drives an human being to forcefeeding to the point of being fucking 200 kg ?

hes half as wide as an olympic bar godamn

Attached: 1565914409667.jpg (960x727, 65K)

you have to live it

I wonder what's his body fat%

I always thought grizzly was just fat but then i saw the pic of him from the back standing on the beach and holy fucking shit he’s built like a fucking tank
If he stopped doing memelifts and dropped down to 150-160 he would be a serious contender for strongman titles

im living it, i study philosophy at uni, and have a girlfriend,i have friends and i enjoy reading, yes i cant bench 1 pl8 yet, so what, people wont judge me for that

if he dropped to 140 KG he would be a fucking rugby tank,im pretty sure he would be running a 12 seconds 100 meters at least wich at his weight would be outstanding

anyway,hes past his prime so its a downfall from this point hes fucking 50 imagine a 25 year old kyriakos

>What drives an human being to forcefeeding to the point of being fucking 200 kg ?
Ultimate power

seems like a cool dude with some unique insights into the world you wont get from a normie props to kyriakos

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Attached: 29094874_155994335092198_7588251122247139328_n.jpg (960x870, 111K)

He put all skill points in STR

WEH

Based

>study philosophy
Enjoy getting mogged by the STEMchads

Yeah he has about 20% of body on that fat

WEH

WEH WEH

Top Kek

More like BLT

Ridiculous twinkcel.

The man is 50? And lifting weight like that?

We should all be embarrassed, all of us

I would love to see this man fight somebody in a cage.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: 1567923069327.webm (1080x720, 870K)

Wonder how he does with the Greek ladies,,

Nonexistent, because they are too spritually weak to truly grasp his power.

He slays pussy. The final redpill of Jow Forums is that bloatmaxxing is aestheticsmaxxing

Attached: 1553991783784.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

I dreamt him today, is this a message from the gains god? I'm a currently recovering hungry skelly.

Kill yourself, faggot!

>when the man you have become meets the man you might become

>People won't judge me for that
Wrong.

lmao what a fag

FULL

Damn she's hot, mirin The Grizz

You have to live it.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-22 19-09-03.png (595x414, 462K)

thats him at 15 ? wtf

The early years.

Wtf Greek people look like THAT?

>greek
>people

people are the french, the german, the brirain, anything relative and close the balkans is far from the human gene pool, they are creatures, animals

I believe he's about 23 in this picture. He didn't give a specific date.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>yes i cant bench 1 pl8 yet, so what, people wont judge me for that
That's where you're wrong, soiboi

those are salonikans, aka bulgarians

Bro, nobody is gonna judge you for trying to improve, but talking about it will only open yourself to judgement. Like, think about an artist on Deviantart who demands the same credit and payment for their shitty MSpaint sasuke x sans fanart as someone who makes professional level concept art. Your lifts suck. You have to accept that. What separates those who will make it from those who won't is whether you keep going despite slow progress, or quit and wallow in your self pity.

This pic makes me hate him with a burning passion. I thought he was a regular looking guy and one day as a boomer decided to mog absolutely every twink. He was born with the bloat

He began living it early

>I thought he was a regular looking guy and one day as a boomer

lol no average man reaches his level of strenght by just bulking, he said on an interview he started lifting cement weights at 14, anyway,gryzzly for sure was the typical chubby and strong as ox kid, probably untrained gryzzly is half as strong as the gryzzly you know, just saying,if he never lifted a weight a single day of his life he would still be able to OHP 200 lbs hisbfirst day in the gym

If he cut would he be jacked?

he cant cut, every gram of fat of his acts as a protective against his lifts, if he ever starts losing fat weight his body will just give up like it did tearing his bicep, hope he learnt the lesson

Mama made some good souvlaki

>STEMLET WHO FELL FOR WHAT THE TEACHERS SAY

Maybe he subconsciously wants to die young. Many people have a death wish but don't realize it. Probably stemming from childhood abuse. Sometimes it manifests in binge drinking and drugging, sometimes in binge eating to obesity. Sometime taking massive quantities of steroids and overeating to get ridiculously big. The fact is they want to die to end the misery constantly lurking beneath the surface.

>He wants to grow old and shrivelled instead of going out BLOATMAXXED as a 50 year old

Look at this dude what a joke lmao

Attached: 1568091707384.webm (640x360, 463K)

When I give up on life I will do this. I want to see how big, fat and muscular I can get. All the food and all the steroids.

Why'd you reverse it you slanderous fag?

Attached: true version.gif (600x338, 1.96M)

Woah that's a good catch. How do I into hand-eye coordination

Kek

Strength doesn't really start falling off until the 50s, and then it's slow until the 60s. Feebleness doesn't start to set in until the 70s. Strength isn't like speed and endurance, both of which favor young men. You can go on getting stronger all through your 40s. 50's a little late to be at the peak of your strength, if you were seriously trying for all of your life, but not much.

What you said now might be worse than telling a manlet that he can grow into his 20's

>1p8
you literally could not have "started" less than a month ago maximum
please lift seriously before posting, insecure projecting newfags like you posting are what's ruining this board.

Attached: 1563351117506.jpg (238x241, 29K)

>fatties who can't bench their bodyweight for 10 think their opinion matters

Kyriakos is a legitimate athlete. He was on the Greek junior Olympic team for some period of time. That’s a higher credential than any American sports scholarship

I applaud the effort

food i reckon