There are guys who are uglier, shorter, dumber...

There are guys who are uglier, shorter, dumber, in much worse shape than myself out there living the exact lifestyle I want. I bust my ass off in the gym 5x a week whilst these fucks do nothing and still have all the friends and girls and happiness they want.

What the fuck am I doing wrong in life? Can someone recommend a lifting program to escape this hell?

Attached: 349543E3-CB40-4AA5-AEF6-04916B0C55A6.jpg (800x400, 99K)

Chance plays a big part in life

Its simple

they train a muscle you dont hit at all

the social muscle

Most people's lives are boring. What you don't see on social media are the endless hours of sucking some boss's cock.

Chad smokes weed, eats pizza and washes it down with alcohol while you’re killing yourself in the gym

Attached: 1562398008369.jpg (600x600, 64K)

/thread

You're not entitled to any of those things you want so much, and happiness isn't necessarily a virtue.

Attached: JP_Head.jpg (1024x512, 120K)

I see I see. What changes can I make to my routine to maximise hypertrophy of this “social muscle”?

>just accept the misery of life bro
JP is an idiot and if you agree with him you're the most pathetic, subservient type of cuck

Just go to bars and try to have sex.

Attached: a30.jpg (1280x1183, 413K)

me too and i have anxiety which is a blight on that regard halo

socializing x F

Attached: 1565344809416.png (693x601, 247K)

>lifting for friends/girls/happiness
You're picking things up and putting them down for an hour 3 to 4 times a week. What exactly do you expect from that

you don’t need hedonism.

>I bust my ass off in the gym 5x a week whilst these fucks do nothing and still have all the friends and girls and happiness they want.
1. List your hobbies.

2. Does your average schedule look like this? Go to school/work, don't really talk to people, go to gym with headphones in and do routine, go home to end day eating and consuming entertainment media

drink alcohol and hit on sluts in bars

you will be cringy as fk at first but you'll get better

talk to enough sluts and sooner or later one of them is going to let you stick your cock in her

repeat till you get bored of fucking skanks and being anxious about STDs

Attached: 1566470169059.jpg (637x960, 43K)

Talking to people

Making small talk as often as possible

Being curious and well-informed about politics, culture, sports, etc

Listening to podcasts and learning how to talk in an engaging manner, keep a good conversation going, tell a good story, be funny, etc.

Forcing yourself to watch that fucking show everyone is talking about

this

humans are social creatures, being successful socially will always be your greatest asset. you can do a lot to lead a happy, successful life without being very sociable, and you just need to find joy in that without constantly craving a lifestyle you don't feel comfortable cultivating

None of the people i’m listing have any hobbies either though. The way I see it their like myself minus the gym aspect. Yet people gravitate to them regardless.

But they have experiences, they have things to talk about.

JP is a retard, but he's not saying to just accept the misery of life

they're not boring

despite what people on this faggy board say, personality is a very strong asset

I was a borderline obese neckbeard in high school and I got laid with 2 sluts just because I was funny and fun to be around

went off to college, first time being around people I didnt know all by myself, went full isolated autist and never got laid

You dont have to be a ripped 6'4 Chad to get laid, you need to not be boring and talk to people

>Being curious and well-informed about politics, culture
Absolute meme, unless pop culture is meant to be 'informed'. Discussing this kind of shit with people is a pain.

Take a step back and look at your attitude. Why are you fixated on what others have when you could be focusing on yourself. That is the difference.

>"Winners think about winning, losers think about winners"
-Conor McGregor, self made millionaire

And that's why you're a social retard

But I want it

so what do you want to talk about?

you dont have to discuss it seriously

being aware of things that happened makes it easy to start a conversation you can branch off playfully

I'm not
I don't mind talking about politics/culture, just laughable that people say you're meant to be informed. It's a bit boring mostly because pop culture is slush and that's all most people know. Like the advice here is to be interesting when most people aren't interesting, so it's obviously not needed to be socially successful.

Yes, you need to be well-informed about pop culture as well.

Be as well-informed on as many topics as you can sustain a sincere interest for. You don't have to go deep, just learn to navigate through it. Everyone has different fields of interest, and to know just enough to ask the right questions and get the ball rolling is a good tool.

I am very dyel in this area, yet it is still the most effective one.

Attached: 1568214414055.jpg (402x504, 22K)

When nornies call someone or something boring or not boring they always have the shittiest, most low iq definition of it

Attached: 1568233505200.png (342x365, 161K)

normies nowdays are unironically socially incompetent and sort of weird
the stuff like in OP's picture doesn't really happen anymore among younger millennial gen Z

I train it, I’ve just got bad insertions

you're probably much uglier facially than you think you are

That schedule I mentioned in my post was my schedule. I realized when I made a list of all my hobbies that first there wasn't many and that second they were either too edgy/weird for normies or simply one man hobbies. So I made a list of hobbies (and clubs at my school) that interest me, are more normie friendly, and require me to interact with people. I've only started one so far, which is martial arts, and I feel like I've improved socially overall and am having much more fun than before. I have somewhere to go and be around people and sometimes afterwards they have a "happy hour" where we head over to a restaurant nearby to get drinks and food. This seems to be working so far for me and that's only one thing I wanted to try so I'm gonna keep at this.

I’ve been called attractive by a bunch of girls before and even a few gay guys. Hell one time at a party some chick approached me, asked my name and told me she thought I was hot, I fingered her and it was like dipping my hand in a puddle. I can’t be THAT ugly.

Let me get this straight OP. You acknowledge that there are people in worse shape than you with a better life than you.

Then your takeway from this is to find a better lifting program to lift even more, or whatever.

This is what we call learning the wrong lesson from something.

You're not necessarily wrong. It's called societal/cultural rot.

However, that being the case, why is it still so hard for most of you guys here to match or beat them in terms of social competence? Yes, the younger generation is weird and you can blame the internet for that. But anyone with just a touch of charisma, personality or social skills should be able to basically run the table at this point.

So you abandoned old hobbies that genuinely interest you for new hobbies which may not carry as much interest for you? Why not just do both?

because that requires effort. Incels would rather blame things that are out of their control to justify what they are doing.

>I cant get pussy because of my jaw, my height, my x

its the same as an obese woman saying

>I cant lose weight even tho I only eat salad and exercise, its my thyroid, its because of x

all lies they tell themselves to feel better about their lifestyle.

this makes no sense, height/face are genetic, being obese is not

it makes sense you dense fuck, you dont need to be a 6'4 Chad to stick your dick in a vag

this makes no sense, height/face are genetic, being obese is not

Have you tried not being a fucking retard? You go and do your shitty routine 5 times a week and you think you're gonna be the life of the party because of your 3x12 curls? This board is seriously delusional. If you want your chest to grow you do exercises that involve your chest. If you want your legs to grow you do exercises that involve your legs not bicep curls. If you want your social life to grow you socialize. Also, you're probably not as good as you think you are.

Start mewing and start nofap

I just get terrible DOMS when I do social workouts. Guess the way to get rid of them is the same as with regular DOMS.

this

lifting wont magically make every slut drop to her knees ans suck you off in the street

it mostly helps because you know you look good so you are more confident

lifting helps because if you actually look like you lift more women will give you signs they're interested but absolutely none of them will aproach you, only turbosluts. You still have to make all the moves

Fuck you austistic scum, just literally repeating yourself over and over doesn't make you any less wrong.
Are height/face genetic? Yes
As other user said, do you NEED to be 6'4 male model Chad just to get laid?
No.
You're the one who makes no sense, now kindly feel free to tell me why you think I'm wrong and you DO actually need to be 6'4 Chad to accomplish what other guys do normally.
Hard mode: say something besides
>height/face are genetic being obese is not
>durr I am so smart

I must agree with this user. Aome chick shouted out how racist the US and Trump is and listed bullshit reasons including false statistics ans out of context quotes, I literally just said to the "Mexicans are animals" quote that he meant ms-13 gangster and that more whites then blacks get shot on average. All with a very calm voice.

You know what happened next? Everyone called me racist nazi and I just left the place.

Normies are literal npcs that follow the propaganda the mass media tells them, even if it's evidentally bullshit you can disprove with simple thing like "go 10 seconds back in the video to see the context" or official crime statistics by the police.

>Why not just do both?
Oh I do for the most part. I'm not throwing out the old "lone" hobbies. For martial arts though I've had to lower the amount I weight lift to avoid burning out, but I don't mind it because I genuinely like the MA which carries as much interest for me.

Don't speak unless spoken to, redditor.

pathetic loser

Mind your fucking place

>anyone who puts me in my place and shits on my existence is from reddit!

Sure, bro. You’re the genius.

That sounds gay as hell my nigga. Be someone you're not to fit in.

Ok. What insight does Peterson have other than repeating self-help cliches? Do you really think something like 12 rules for life is the work of a genius?
>b-b-but his academic work
Okay, point me to his academic work that has novel insights. He's just your average midwit boomer academic, it doesn't take a genius to work that out.

How to make social gains though? I can imagine it being fairly easy for a young teen/early 20s if you're still in school, but outside of that people just seem to be interested in their established lives. Plus when you've dug yourself into social isolation for a few years how exactly do you change it? Once you hit 0 contacts it seems there is no hope of coming back. It's like trying to train your muscles if you had none.

I've made frens at gym. I do barbell exercises so I try to talk with other guys doing barbell exercises. Most people are nice and amiable except women, they act rude as fuck.

Chad is a dying breed desu

you're less in control of your circumstances than you've been led to believe. It's not your fault user.

"everybody can be anything" is a lie to make you shut up and work

Again, WHY do you think we always tell you guys to have hobbies? Because you can meet other people with the same interests and build up a social circle that way. Or hell, since everybody here actually lifts right (kek), you can at least try making friends at the gym.

Is it harder to make social gains when you're older and out of school? Honestly? Yes. Impossible? No. But then, that's why you should've done a better job of it while you had the chance. It didn't seem to be a priority for a lot of you guys then, I don't know why it should be so distressing for you to hear now. So now you may have a hole to dig yourself out of. It can be done, just don't expect it to be effortless and overnight.

It's the same way that it's a lot harder for someone fat to lose weight than it is for a lean person to stay that way.

Shut up and get back to work, faggot.

dont you go to work? dont you have friends at work? ask them to grab a beer after work..

A lot of people buy friends. They spend big and people want to be around that. Also, there are people who love to party. The party never stops and thats fun for a while but gets old for me. Then there are the people with natural charisma. The ones who are always happy, smart and positive. They make others happy just by being around. I am none of these.

What if all your hobbies are either solo or only male hobbies?

GL finding a female interested in Warhammer, comics, or metal.

lmao if you get STDs

You can't make friends with other guys user? Why does everything become about sex for you? You'd think guys that are this obsessed with getting laid all the time would be better at it.
But again, failure of long term thinking here. If you make more friends, your social circle grows. Friends meet friends of friends and this can include *gasp* women.
And there are plenty of women out there who like metal, there are some into comics. I don't know about Warhammer but again everything you do for fun doesn't have to be a (mis)calculated step to try and get your dick wet.
Desperation is a turn off user.

>be fairly attractive
>have tism so unable to read any social signals without someone verbally telling me how they feel
fucking sucks, im too afraid to make any moves because I'm worried they don't actually like me

I have plenty of male friends, unfortunately I am not gay and neither are most of them

It's like you just read the first sentence of that post and then just tuned out.

Cheat and use phenibut for ez social gains.

Sure, they bring women to meetups too. They bring their wives. I think even Jow Forums degenerates will agree banging a friend's wife is wrong though

It takes a little bit of anxiety off but it's no powdered Chad.

>powdered Chad
where can I find this, I'll pay top money

Going out and drinking and partying is vapid and meaningless and low IQ. Do something useful with yourself.

Ask someone something about themselves, that's 1 rep.

These people have done thousands of reps of that and your self absorbed narcissistic self probably only talks about himself.

No one cares how you feel. They care how they feel. The sooner you learn this, the better

fuck user I think we're the same person

youre not going balls deep and embracing failure

Same

Attached: FAA42DE7-CC0C-41EF-A881-98AA35461E36.png (658x662, 59K)

>Be someone you're not to fit in.
Literally what every social person does.

Here's an example: I went to college in a very hippie place and did a meme major in History, so for years I was among the most stereotypical leftists you could know. After a while, I've noticed "a type" of person who would enter the uni and would, within a few months, already have changed their entire wardrobes, attitude, values, politics, etc to fit the new milieu.

You know what I noticed all these people had in common? They always ended up the most liked, the most social, the most popular people in the entire university. All doors seemed open for them because of how easily they navigated the social landscape.

This is one blackpill about social interaction that is difficult for Jow Forums-type spergs to swallow: everything in real society is really mechanic, fake, superficial, and that's how you're meant to approach it. The very adaptable individuals, who are like social chameleons just moving up from place to place and transforming themselves accordingly, all get far in life. Nobody cares if they're "phony", this isn't the sort of shit normies think about, they just see someone who is really able to grasp the essence of the environment and internalize/act on it, and they respect that. The evolutionary herd instinct to follow natural leaders kicks in when they see people like that. Meanwhile, people who are just being themselves, trying to be righteous lone wolves who never bend to the circumstances, all end up lonely and miserable. People perceive these individuals as socially clueless, who can't pick up the norms of behavior and transform themselves.

The shit we're told about being ourselves and only being around people we know for sure love us is a meme. Social interactions are mechanic, they're a game, you have to play it if you want what OP wants. Wanting them to "mean" something is literally beta behavior. Best thing you can do is learn to fake shit.

Attached: 439849230.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

It's hell. I'm gonna go for a test soon to see if I'm actually 'tistic.
>go clubbing a few nights ago
>constantly make eye contact with multiple girls dancing close to me
>never do anything because of previous experiences with misinterpreted signals
>club closes, leave without having even touched a sloot
How do I tell if they're looking at me in a good way or a "fuck off creep" way?

Why would you even have this negative shit saved?

This picture is so gay. You want to hang out with drunk make up caked up girls and brainless fools? Think you want that? Think again.

do things besides lifting

>it mostly helps because you know you look good so you are more confident
This is the ticket right here. The mental gyno melts away so you can approach more people and have more success. It also helps that being in shape automatically places you in the upper echelon of attractiveness. Women will be alot more obvious with their tells if not outright approaching you.

The worst hing guys on fit do is thinking they are better than everyone else

You don't touch a friend's anything if they're you're fucking friend. If you want to bang an ex you either get permission or be prepared to cut that guy out of your life.

the first thing you need to do is stop calling other people shorter, uglier, dumber and in worse shape than yourself. stop viewing everyone so negatively

How do you make friends?

>get permission
lol, is this how normies work? -_-

Well what kind of life is that? Why don’t you identify that and then go after it?

Why are you so entitled to thinking you deserve that lifestyle? Why because you go to the gym like literally everyone else? Because you want it? You’re probably used to getting things given to you on a silver platter so when you see somebody else get something you resent them like a kid at a birthday party jealous that it’s not his birthday and didn’t get any presents. Who the fuck are you to get something other people have just because you lift heavy weights? Go out and fucking get it you entitled little faggot. Don’t come here to your fucking Wojak hugbox comfortzone to bitch about how you’re too dumb to figure out what your problem is and too scared to attack it head on and fix it, nobody else including mommy and daddy are going to do your problem solving for you. Figure it the fuck out and then fucking do it. If you have enough discipline to train your body then you have enough discipline to change your life.

If you interpret that as negative you probably just have a negative mindset. You have to realise that yes, you should pursue passions, hobbies, careers, relationships that make you happy but you shouldn’t spend your life seeking happiness. You can’t go around expecting that something is going to save you and once you achieve something like getting your dream job you will be in an eternal state of bliss. We as men crave competition and adversity to make us stronger, happiness is a temporary emotional state just like every other emotion, it’s great to be happy no doubt but it’s not constant. It comes and goes like every other emotion and better yet we can be happy even in unfortunate situations, but that doesn’t ever mean we will be in a constant state of bliss

I’ll rewrite that for you.

>stared at girls
>girls stared back

The only way you find out is by approaching them and talking to them that way. If “past experiences” are holding you back then what happens when you fail a bench press rep? Are you never going to bench press again? In case the past experience triggers you?

You’re overthinking and under doing, find a way to talk to them, or if you don’t talk to them 100% forget about them and never think about them again because the infinite “what if’s” will fucking paralyse you. Don’t worry a club is where people go to socialise, and the worst that could happen is that they could say “go away”. If you are so fragile that a minor rejection could shatter your whole self image then maybe you have other problems to worry about like your own self esteem issues, and trust me fucking girls won’t fix that. In either case I don’t think you’re autistic or weird or some special snowflake case, you’re just a young guy whos CURRENTLY untrained at talking to random strangers. It’s just like a squat, do it for a couple times and embarrass yourself, eventually you will learn and get the hang of it.

>Why are you so entitled to thinking you deserve that lifestyle? Why because you go to the gym like literally everyone else? Because you want it?

guys like OP think they deserve it because they think they are better than everyone else like everyone on fit does

this is pure, 100% columbian autism holey fuck

Exactly, people like him think they’re some enlightened special superstar that deserves everything and only needs to put in minimal work. They get a rude awakening when they realise that people don’t perceive them like that at default. Not to mention that if somebody ACTUALLY did get close to them and really got to know them they’d instantly be unattracted to the spoilt and bratty personality of such person. It’s the exact equivalent of a boring unattractive girl who says “ugh.. where are all the good men gone?” Expecting Prince Charming to rescue them at every inconvenience and to cater to their every need. I haven’t been on Jow Forums in years and one thing I don’t miss about this place is the constant yet disguised entitlement these privileged little brats have. “Ugh, why can’t I get everything given to me on a silver platter.. I OBVIOUSLY deserve it.. no I’m not going to self reflect and better myself but I do SS and lift every 2nd day I’m entitled to a virgin azn 10/10 qt I’m so much better than everyone else who has a gf.”

I sincerely hope you don’t get a gf anytime soon OP, you’ll probably ruin her life.